Lamborghini Aventador '1 of 1'

360racer

Sorry, what is it exactly that needs to be proven? whether I paid for them or stole them? they are publicly on the car are they not? Unless there's a problem that they're on that particular car

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, what is it exactly that needs to be proven? whether I paid for them or stole them? they are publicly on the car are they not? Unless there's a problem that they're on that particular car

Do we really need to go there? You know exactly what I am talking about, why dance along the subject?

You made unsubstantiated claims on few things on another forum I lurk on, about the very impressive fleet of cars you own, orders you've placed etc. when questioned for proof or answers you are very evasive with your replies, exactly what you are doing now, rather than saying, here you go, this piece of paper backs up my story you do the dance.

You know exactly what you said about the La.Ferrari and exactly what followed after, the car was on your Instagram until similar pictures surfaced on the net posted by the actual owner of the car, when that happened you deleted your Instagram page etc. calling it a misunderstanding.

50th Anny Aventador, which you said you own and wanted to sell Scud offered you the money for it magically you couldn't pull it together, when someone is willing to spend close to $1mil on a used car that's in your possession and you are ready to sell, you send a private jet with two bodyguards to pick him up and bring him to you in order to make sure he doesn't lose or forgets the cheque not dance around his questions on line, let me tell you the guy is genuine because he's been negotiating with the dealer who apparently owns the car.

I have absolutely nothing against you, I don't know who you are and what you do, I just got a bit frustrated when I asked for a genuine answer, which BTW everyone else provided, I believe you intentionally inflated the price to boast about it, I refuse to believe you've paid $35k for the set up but that's not even the point, the point is how genuine the members who frequent this place are, in particular members who place themselves in high profiles where others look up to for information and guidance, that's the point of all this.

I am not saying you stole the wheels, I am not saying you don't own 1 of 1 car, etc. I am not saying any of that, what I am saying is that some of the things you are claiming aren't exactly matching with actual reality and there is always more to the story, for all I know you probably dropped $35k on the wheels but you seem to be working with or for a local dealer so I doubt you got scammed to that extent, if you did as I said I'd have words with your friends.

I hope the above explains why I was asking for proof, anyway perhaps I am getting you all wrong, no hard feelings, carry on enjoying yourself!

Ok to set this straight,

I have never claimed that I own something which I don't, especially online when things can be found out and when I'm well known, that would be embarrassing.

In regards to the ThethetheFerrari I know the owner so all is well and I shared images on Instagram but didn't make any claim. Most of the cars on Instagram were owned by me or are owned by me one stage or another.

As for the LP720, Scud made a ridiculous offer online which I wasn't going to accomodate unless a proper and genuine offer was made which could be in person or over the phone otherwise I take it as a joke which is what I gathered.

Is there a need to prove that the complete wheels with tyres including installation is worth as much as I said, that is what Lamborghini Sydney says they're worth so simply give them a call. Why would I post such info online if it is false and I could be easily corrected?

I am not here to argue or cause problems, I am a fellow enthusiast that absolutely loves and adores cars like no one would believe and I only post so that like minded enthusiasts can enjoy sharing each other's experiences.

Btw I deleted my Instagram 2 weeks ago due to unnecessary attention and locals coming uninvited to our private premises which really is uncool. You can verify who I am and ask around and you will genuinely find out, more than welcome to do so.

Cool story, let's just move on because I don't have time nor the interest to dig the history behind it, also I am sure LP members are wondering WTF is going on here LOL.

Just to recap, because the story line is quite simple, the 50th isn't yours and you can't say that you haven't posted it everyone claiming that it is, at least we are all clear as mud on the La.Ferrari LOL and the wheels still no invoice to show the amount you state they cost locally.

There are more than enough cross-members between the two sites who feel the same about what I've seen you post, maybe it's my grasp of English language that's playing tricks on me :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway, I have no issues with you I just thought I'd point out few inconsistencies that's all, I am glad you clarified them for me.

As for the LP720, Scud made a ridiculous offer online which I wasn't going to accomodate unless a proper and genuine offer was made which could be in person or over the phone otherwise I take it as a joke which is what I gathered.

Easy sunshine, the offer was no more ridiculous than the asking price.

You could of asked around AE to find out I'm not a tyre kicker.

How could you give me a better deal than me going directly to TG?

If you're concerned about people showing up at your place, maybe stay off the net and you tube?

I stay out of the limelight as much as possible and no one shows up at my place to look at my Toyota prado.

Nope different guy.

A great car enthusiast and top bloke down here who goes by "360C" took that photo. I dont think he's ever been here on LP.

360racer in this thread is a different guy but goes by "Ferrariadvocates" down here in aus. Ive not met him but i presume he is also a big enthusiast and i hope also a top bloke.

:icon_thumleft: Thanks Looney.

I've been a member for years; but only drop in now and again.

Easy sunshine, the offer was no more ridiculous than the asking price.

You could of asked around AE to find out I'm not a tyre kicker.

How could you give me a better deal than me going directly to TG?

If you're concerned about people showing up at your place, maybe stay off the net and you tube?

I stay out of the limelight as much as possible and no one shows up at my place to look at my Toyota prado.

All good, I'm aware of your current deal anyway so all smooth there, I work in with TG so you could ask him that...

That is a different LP720, look closely...!

No frauds here thanks guys, everyone tries to scoop up stuff but all clean and sweet, keep searching... Thanks for the compliments much appreciated but please don't ever refer to either TG or myself as a fraud.

This is really close to defamation.

That is a if fervent LP720, look closely...!

No frauds here thanks guys, everyone tries to scoop up stuff but all clean and sweet, keep searching... Thanks for the compliments much appreciated but please don't ever refer to either TG or myself as a fraud.

This is really close to defamation.

I love the legal card being thrown around.

Ok so this car for sale is different to yours?

http://carsales.mobi/cars/details/2013-Lam.../OAG-AD-6834787

:icon_thumleft: Thanks Looney.

I've been a member for years; but only drop in now and again.

any time mate, I feel proud to be the reason of your first post in 4 years on the forum. Lurker level = expert

Now back to the topic...

No matter at what angle you look at it, you just don't get sick of looking at an Aventador.

Scud, have you decided upon which colour you like best?

post-111017-1443222617_thumb.jpg

post-111017-1443222669_thumb.jpg

4, they're all yellow and all coupes

Ok I see you still doing the Tango LOL

I've spent few minutes today making few phone calls to few people I know, I hate being misinformed, misinformation is such a negative part of doing business, I am sure you'd agree with me.

You are correct, there were 4 cars delivered here:

1. Perth (new)

2. Perth (new)

3. Melbourne (new sold to Adelaide)

4. Sydney (new)

Let's follow them:

1. Perth car, still with the original owner, friend of one of my best friends knows the owner.

2. Perth car, still with the original owner.

3. Melbourne delivered car sold to Adelaide, Adelaide customer traded at back to Zagame (Melbourne dealer) on a SV, Zagame sold it to a Sydney based customer who consigned it with TG (Sydney dealer).

4. Sydney car, lives with the original owner since new his name starts with R currently not for sale

So there are two cars in Sydney at the moment, 1 with the original owner and one with the dealer on consignment, the TG the dealer confirmed 100% that you are not the owner of the car that's in his possession.

I also had confirmation from someone who knows you personally that you don't own a 50th Anny. I am sure you know the owners of those cars but that's a different story.

The photos of the car you posted in your acquisition thread here on LP are of the car that is currently with TG (dealer) on consignment.

So my question is, which one of the 4 do you own??

Also back to your $35k wheels, if you show me proof of purchase along with proof of payment for $35k plus with the correct timeline, I will personally send you $1000 so you can have lunch with your friends on me for your trouble, no questions asked :icon_thumleft:

Also back to your $35k wheels, if you show me proof of purchase along with proof of payment for $35k plus with the correct timeline, I will personally send you $1000 so you can have lunch with your friends on me for your trouble, no questions asked :icon_thumleft:

Why is this so important to you?

Why is this so important to you?

and you are??

Because I dislike being misinformed and here we are all about gathering and exchanging proper genuine information.

You are correct, there were 4 cars delivered here:

1. Perth (new)

2. Perth (new)

3. Melbourne (new sold to Adelaide)

4. Sydney (new)

Let's follow them:

1. Perth car, still with the original owner, friend of one of my best friends knows the owner.

2. Perth car, still with the original owner.

3. Melbourne delivered car sold to Adelaide, Adelaide customer traded at back to Zagame (Melbourne dealer) on a SV, Zagame sold it to a Sydney based customer who consigned it with TG (Sydney dealer).

4. Sydney car, lives with the original owner since new his name starts with R currently not for sale

Fortis, I believe the 50th that 360racer acquired and sold was the one from Yeo Luxury here in Perth.

Fortis, we are going back in circles here.

I don't own an LP720, I bought and sold one yes.

The one currently for sale is an ex Perth car, that is all.

You should try politics you'd have a fabulous career! LOL

So you don't want my money??