Wrecked black SV Murcielago ;(

caballorojo

Oh wow...that's literally one of my favorites...I hope to see it more often!

Once the weather heats up, you will see it more often. Been spending every other weekend in Vancouver, Wa., so you will see it at least every other weekend. ;)

We've got a request from caballorojo to delete this thread because the owner does not appreciate the thread. Let's discuss.

Who is "caballorojo" ??

But to answer your question...if your car is out in the public domain...and it gets a boo boo...then its fair game...IMO

There are way TO MANY of these cars that get damaged, then fixed WITHOUT insurance claims, (owners own money) and remain a "clear" carfax and autocheck...

Heck, if I had it my way, the VIN# would be posted so it could always be found in a google search.

Roy, was this car in Columbus, Ohio earlier in its life? We had one just like it in our Cars and Coffee group. I loved that car!

We've got a request from caballorojo to delete this thread because the owner does not appreciate the thread. Let's discuss.

He's the OP... Its his to take down AFAIC.

I have no problem taking it down but I think it is a little late in the game, public knowledge already.

Playing devil's advocate.

A car crashes out in public, a member here snaps a picture of it and posts it, owner isn't happy so we should take the thread down?

Unless the owner is arguing the picture was taken illegally I don't see the problem with the thread. Especially since all of us are mourning the car and not making fun of a faceless owner for wrecking it.

Seems mighty strange borderline shady as Roy alluded to to delete the thread.

I'm trying to respect the owner here but it seems like it is getting worse.

Moderators would have to delete. IMHO. Its already out that it's been wrecked. Unless he is trying to hide this as public knowledge, then I can't see what the big deal is. Either way, enough of is already know and,it's,not like this is some run of the mill Gallardo, so regardless of whether this gets deleted, its too rare of a car that someone won't remember. Wisest thing now would be for the owner to either dump the car or send it somewhere reputable for the repair.

Moderators would have to delete. IMHO. Its already out that it's been wrecked. Unless he is trying to hide this as public knowledge, then I can't see what the big deal is. Either way, enough of is already know and,it's,not like this is some run of the mill Gallardo, so regardless of whether this gets deleted, its too rare of a car that someone won't remember. Wisest thing now would be for the owner to either dump the car or send it somewhere reputable for the repair.

Got it, thank you!

It's his car and if he wants a bit of privacy than let him have it. The photos published may look like its worse than it actually is, who knows.

Just my opinion.

It's his car and if he wants a bit of privacy than let him have it. The photos published may look like its worse than it actually is, who knows.

Just my opinion.

That's an interesting POV, how can anyone driving an Murcielago SV out on a public road expect a spec of privacy? Or annonymity, we all know just huge a magnet these cars are when driven out in public, if you want privacy, go on the bus.

I say they need to stay for good or bad.

Love the SV, glad to know driver's ok, now a proper repair and she's back on the road. All is good!

Love the SV, glad to know driver's ok, now a proper repair and she's back on the road. All is good!

:iamwithstupid: