Who is going to Geneva?

FEVIPER

I am really thinking about trying to go. Considering they are unveiling the SV and the new Ford GT will be there too. It may be worth the trip.

Who has gone? Whats it like?

I am really thinking about trying to go. Considering they are unveiling the SV and the new Ford GT will be there too. It may be worth the trip.

Who has gone? Whats it like?

Need a partner in crime? When will you leave if you go?

Need a partner in crime? When will you leave if you go?

Hell ya! That would be awesome! I haven't even thought that far as to when. Lets figure it out and go.

We could even take the women if they act right!

Best car show in Europe, I'm there 6th 7th if anyone is about.

So many new cars this year and they also have all the modded stuff downstairs as well. Pretty much every car manufacturer displays there, its definitely the best of the shows I've been to.

Crap, that is dangerously close to TX2K. That would be a chore to try and make both of those. I was thinking it was going to be a month apart.

Yea, I'm going to Tx2k, Italy the next week, and TI in April. With a bun inthe oven, gonna be a crazy spring!

I should be there on the official press day, March 3rd ... if I can get together the funds to pay for the trip ... hotel, fuel and highway tolls have become expensive ... but I'm still trying to do my best to get there and see the SV in real life ... and photograph it for you guys naturally.

Also be there during press days.

I am there as well. Which days are you going? Getting in on Monday for behind the scenes?