New Murcielago Owner!

kpflynn

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats!!! I have been keeping an eye on that car as well. Beautiful color combo and a 6-speed to boot! Couldnt belive it didnt sell sooner. Enjoy, looks like an awesome car! :icon_thumleft:

Honestly when I first saw it in the showroom I was kind of indifferent. Then they pulled it out into the sunlight and the color was just gorgeous. A close second to Monterey Blue in my opinion!

And for the price, it seemed like the perfect entry to V12 Lambos, hopefully the first of many for me.

Roy - thank you so much for everything! My wife felt so much more comfortable after chatting with you for awhile!

ezPpYzS.jpg

And after picking it up and driving around for 2 hours last night I had to get a quick video of it starting up:

Congratulations on the purchase! Thats a tight fit in the garage, good thing the doors go up ;)

Please do give us your driving impressions when you get a chance.

Besides from the sheer size of it and the blind spots it's extremely easy to drive. The clutch and shifting is a dream; after 2 years with an automatic and I still haven't stalled it. Rowing through the gears is fantastic!

The power is very different from the GT-R. It feels much more stable throughout the band. I'm sure the GT-R is faster but this gives a much more connected sense of speed.

It's pouring here in Seattle today so I must confess I've gone down to the garage to start it up 3 times just to hear it purr for awhile!

048uzik.jpg

So happy you like it. I DD a GTR and have a Diablo so I completely understand where you are coming from. The big Bulls are almost a spiritual experience.

So happy you like it. I DD a GTR and have a Diablo so I completely understand where you are coming from. The big Bulls are almost a spiritual experience.

I run my business from home so having both just seemed a waste. That said, I'm positive I will get another GT-R one day.

Honestly when I first saw it in the showroom I was kind of indifferent. Then they pulled it out into the sunlight and the color was just gorgeous. A close second to Monterey Blue in my opinion!

And for the price, it seemed like the perfect entry to V12 Lambos, hopefully the first of many for me.

Roy - thank you so much for everything! My wife felt so much more comfortable after chatting with you for awhile!

ezPpYzS.jpg

And after picking it up and driving around for 2 hours last night I had to get a quick video of it starting up:

Don't let her chat with him too long! ;) Kidding. Congrats. Roy stands behind what he sells, great guy.

Very cool, you will enjoy it i'm sure.

Looks like it has LP640 rear bumper, exhaust tip, rear lights and wheels? All worthy upgrades.

Has it got front lift? If not be very careful as the front overhang is pretty long and you will need to negotiate some curbs and speed bumps at an angle.

Just looked at your "start up" vid, made me want to go start mine up.

Very cool, you will enjoy it i'm sure.

Looks like it has LP640 rear bumper, exhaust tip, rear lights and wheels? All worthy upgrades.

Has it got front lift? If not be very careful as the front overhang is pretty long and you will need to negotiate some curbs and speed bumps at an angle.

Just looked at your "start up" vid, made me want to go start mine up.

Yes, you are correct on all points! Also has a Heffner exhaust which I'm loving.

Luckily has the lift system as some of the Seattle roads are brutal.

Are there any Seattle groups I should be joining? Looking forward to spring!

• 1 month later...

Great Car, it originally came from Chicago Land (Previously sold from Lamborghini Chicago.) The previous owner was a member here. Great car, he might be a good guy to talk to, I am sure he would welcome chatting with the new owner. I used to have his number, but have since lost it.

anyways, enjoy the car, beautiful!

Jon

• 4 weeks later...
Great Car, it originally came from Chicago Land (Previously sold from Lamborghini Chicago.) The previous owner was a member here. Great car, he might be a good guy to talk to, I am sure he would welcome chatting with the new owner. I used to have his number, but have since lost it.

anyways, enjoy the car, beautiful!

Jon

Jon - would love the info if you ever find it.

For everyone else, here's some pics. Already put almost 1000 miles on it; this car is addicting!

New plate -

1QW59JR.jpg

Action shot -

9ZPbD05.jpg

Stuck on a bridge -

ZSP1s2V.jpg

Love the plate.

Thanks! I was one of the creators of the dancing banana many years ago and it started me down the path that got me to where I am today.