Aventador Superveloce LP 750

Lamborambo

I have completed the configuration of course and yes... I got the fire extinguisher option. that is so bad ass. I don't think most will like this car.. its best I am the only one who likes it and buys it.

I have completed the configuration of course and yes... I got the fire extinguisher option. that is so bad ass. I don't think most will like this car.. its best I am the only one who likes it and buys it.

I have configurated my car as well , what colour you choose for the central rings of the wheels, did you order the optiom adjustable wing function.

So for those who have not seen the NEW LAMBO RED ...... Its awesome and available in the SV!!

I don't think this car or this color is for most people better let me just get this one... but im passing on the color.

and btw... Amelia Island on 3-15-15 first time in the usa with this car... I'm going of course

any further details on the WING ?! are the spy pictures the real deal?

No commitment from my dealer because they haven't got any info from the factory just the ordering info.