Aventador SV

a007apl

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its just the Aventador S and not SV and ends here than the LP670-4 SV will be in much bigger demand.

If its just the Aventador S and not SV and ends here than the LP670-4 SV will be in much bigger demand.

It is the SV.

The LP670SV will grow in demand significantly over time. Patience :) . It is the perfect blend of old school V12 Lambo sound, looks, experience and driving enjoyment with enough modern development that you can drive it to its top speed on the autobahn and to its limit on italian country lanes without any fears of breakdowns. Oh, and its as fast as the Aventador on any acceleration that is not from a standstill. For me it is perfection. ;)

The LP670SV will grow in demand significantly over time. Patience :) . It is the perfect blend of old school V12 Lambo sound, looks, experience and driving enjoyment with enough modern development that you can drive it to its top speed on the autobahn and to its limit on italian country lanes without any fears of breakdowns. Oh, and its as fast as the Aventador on any acceleration that is not from a standstill. For me it is perfection. ;)

You are 100000% correct :icon_super:

I am excited to see this new beast!

As much as they like coming up with new models, an S, then SV could make sense if they did it that way.

As much as they like coming up with new models, an S, then SV could make sense if they did it that way.

I agree. An s as a production model and an SV as a farewell model.

Gosh but between an S, SV, or the much anticipated Pirelli Edition, what's guy to do....??

I find myself looking at the SVs a bit more lovingly than the Aventador as of late...

That's the Muria model, but it looks like they will be going with the Diablo model by having the Aventador SV be another present variant but at the top of the model range.

That has to be a dry weight reference in the article...no way is it 3363 pounds.

Looks ok but still not a fan of the wing support. I guess this model is like the Murcielago to the LP640 evolution only this time Lambo added the SV moniker onto it. Although they had done it with the Diablo, as noted by others, a "S" designation is probably more appropriate and with the SV being the final model.

Only 110lbs? That's somewhat disappointing. Not sure if I like the looks of the quad-exhaust. The gaping octagonal piece was always a Lamborghini signature since the LP640 and I prefer they would retain that.

Sounds like the interior is more of a show than any actual functionality. Waiting for the interior pics for a final verdict I guess.

That has to be a dry weight reference in the article...no way is it 3363 pounds.

Official weights from Lambo are always dry.

Looks like the headlines are: +50hp, -110lbs. Adding more power than usual to make up for losing less weight than usual, I guess (and that's apparently with the media system removed). Seems like a weak use for the SV badge.

The exhaust and suspension upgrades sound good though.

Looks ok but still not a fan of the wing support. I guess this model is like the Murcielago to the LP640 evolution only this time Lambo added the SV moniker onto it. Although they had done it with the Diablo, as noted by others, a "S" designation is probably more appropriate and with the SV being the final model.

Only 110lbs? That's somewhat disappointing. Not sure if I like the looks of the quad-exhaust. The gaping octagonal piece was always a Lamborghini signature since the LP640 and I prefer they would retain that.

Sounds like the interior is more of a show than any actual functionality. Waiting for the interior pics for a final verdict I guess.

Agreed, mostly. I do like the unique quad-exhaust. Nice unique new design touch.

I do love those rims though!! V cool. But they will be a killer to clean !

I like but I think this would have looked more bitchin...

Have larger openings in the lower original wing where the big wing supports are. Then the big wing supports go down through the openings and connect to the rear bodywork, similar to the Murci SV, as one piece.

Something along those lines would have been epic IMO.