Could make for a nice DD . . .

ATL_

Very nice. Wish it was AWD though for those of us who live in the northeast. :(

They may introduce that as an option down the road, given the other AWD cars on the AMG platform.

The interior is really great looking.

I really like it, but I can't get past the fact that it's turbo'ed. I love the sound of the last gen C63 AMG. The exhaust sounded like the spawn of satan, and in some way's reminded me of cars like the 500E. It was just a badass German muscle car.

I like it, but it's too cramped for a daily imo. I like the e63 better, but some say it's too granpa...

Interior is sweet though...

It is.

I like the BMW 6 GranCoupe much better :icon_thumleft:

I really like the new C63, but if you had the extra $$ the CLS63 "S" with AWD would be the one to get.

That is the issue though. Both of those cars are 2x more expensive. For me, I try to keep the price of my daily down and put the money into my "fun" car. My theory is that there is only so much coin to allocate to cars so I can either have 12 Accords, an Aventador or a nice mix of daily and exotic.

That is the issue though. Both of those cars are 2x more expensive. For me, I try to keep the price of my daily down and put the money into my "fun" car. My theory is that there is only so much coin to allocate to cars so I can either have 12 Accords, an Aventador or a nice mix of daily and exotic.

Healthy thinking, I wish I was the same! I currently have more HP in my wintercar than in my Spyder :lol2:

Healthy thinking, I wish I was the same! I currently have more HP in my wintercar than in my Spyder :lol2:

Given that my current DD is a GT-R, I do too! :eusa_dance:

I love the sound of the last gen C63 AMG. The exhaust sounded like the spawn of satan.

Hearing totally unsilenced CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake with pro driver, drifting lairy opposite locks at the track has left never fading image on my mind.

It was on track with nothing but supercars but every lap I waited only to see this maddest driver of the group throwing that long whale sideways with "musical exhaust" playing some low pitched and violent church burning soundtrack.

Not quite the new C63 "S" will come in at $70K, while a new CLS63 "S" is $115k - depending how you wanted to load them up with options. As we all know the best way to buy these AMG or ///M cars is wait until they are 1 year old and let someone take the depreciation hit

Never been a big fan of MB. I like Audi then BMW and then MB.

Their interiors are just not up to snuff for the most part. Saw one of these the other day and it made my hate the exterior as much.

GLA_800x4852.jpg

I really like it, but I can't get past the fact that it's turbo'ed. I love the sound of the last gen C63 AMG. The exhaust sounded like the spawn of satan, and in some way's reminded me of cars like the 500E. It was just a badass German muscle car.

:iamwithstupid:

Old one was serious business

Very nice. Wish it was AWD though for those of us who live in the northeast. :(

Some opinionated car guy in Boston (yes, Boston) swears the tires are more important than the drive configuration for SNOW.

So a RWD with snow tires is better in his eyes than AWD on all seasons or maybe sport tires.

If he's right, then that issue is solved. If he's wrong I can enjoy basking in his proud ignorance. :icon_thumleft:

ive been eyeing the new C63 closely, I loved the old engine but prefer the looks of the new one.

A claimed 33 MPG for it as well is damn impressive. Although the initial Mercedes depreciation will make it a tough pill to swallow.

Maybe i will wait another year or 2 and get it used with low miles.

Some opinionated car guy in Boston (yes, Boston) swears the tires are more important than the drive configuration for SNOW.

So a RWD with snow tires is better in his eyes than AWD on all seasons or maybe sport tires.

If he's right, then that issue is solved. If he's wrong I can enjoy basking in his proud ignorance. :icon_thumleft:

Yeah RWD with snow tires will be better than AWD with summer tires, that is for sure, with all seasons though my money is still on the AWD except for maybe braking. Snow tires do make all the difference, but I like my AWD or 4WD cars for winter.

AWD with snow tires is an epic combo though!

Love the new C63, waiting for my dealer to get test drive cars, and I think I'm going to order one, in fact I'm pretty sure I'll love it. Perfect car for me, I'm thinking palladium silver or black. And for light/medium snow RWD and winter tires are fine in my experience, you don't really need AWD.

Without question, rear drive with snow tires is better than all wheel drive with all season/summer tires. Have had plenty of experience over many years to know this is fact.

Without question, rear drive with snow tires is better than all wheel drive with all season/summer tires. Have had plenty of experience over many years to know this is fact.

Not directed at you, but isn't that kind of a common sense, no shit sort of thing? Why does it have to be one way or the other? Obviously I would take rwd with blizzaks over awd with R888's, but if *I* was in a position of needing either awd or snow tires, I would probably have awd and snow tires.

Or just push the 4-wheel-hi button my diesel silverado and not worry about any of it. :icon_mrgreen:

Not directed at you, but isn't that kind of a common sense, no shit sort of thing? Why does it have to be one way or the other? Obviously I would take rwd with blizzaks over awd with R888's, but if *I* was in a position of needing either awd or snow tires, I would probably have awd and snow tires.

Or just push the 4-wheel-hi button my diesel silverado and not worry about any of it. :icon_mrgreen:

My response was directed at the posts above questioning awd w all seasons/summer tires vs rear drive/winer tires. Was just looking to help with real world experience. You would be surprised how many people are unaware of winter tire capabilities.