Real Estate Agent in Destin, FL

sprite

Nice choice...Destin is beautiful....

Thanks, the beach is beautiful there and it's not too far of a drive from ATL, so hopefully I find something there that I like.

Coworker of mine has a condo down there that he rents out. Not sure how well he knows any absenteeism (or "agents" for the non-auto corrected version but that's too entertaining to edit out) there but let me know and I can check with him.

Came here to say this! :lol2:

Lol is that bad? I've only been to Ohio once in a small town named Carey and had to arm wrestle all the locals at a bar.

I know it's a little farther from ATL, but if your going to put the money into it take a look at heading a little further down South along the West Coast of Florida. Naples more exactly. Weather is much much better year round and some of the hottest real estate in the country. If you decide to take a look, pm me, I have a lot of real estate connections down here.

Christian,

I have 2 that I could recommend-- 1 just sold my beach house for me in Seagrove Beach and the other just sold one of my lots in Rosemary Beach. PM me if you still need one.

• 2 months later...

Ended up picking up a place 5 minute walk from the beach. 6bd/bath built in 2014. Need to do some landscaping and replace some of the furniture and upgrade some TVs, but other than that it's mostly turnkey.

http://imgur.com/a/2exEH

Christian,

I have 2 that I could recommend-- 1 just sold my beach house for me in Seagrove Beach and the other just sold one of my lots in Rosemary Beach. PM me if you still need one.

I rent in Rosemary Beach pretty much every year, love that place.

Christian,

Oh those are nice areas.

Ended up picking up a place 5 minute walk from the beach. 6bd/bath built in 2014. Need to do some landscaping and replace some of the furniture and upgrade some TVs, but other than that it's mostly turnkey.

http://imgur.com/a/2exEH

I lived in Destin, FL for about 6 months over a summer bunch of years ago. I really loved it, was very chill. Haven't been there in years, so not sure what it's like now. Congratulations with the purchase !

I was in Destin during this spring break. It was packed. I went to Seaside twice and never found a parking spot - no kidding. A mad house.

I lived in Destin, FL for about 6 months over a summer bunch of years ago. I really loved it, was very chill. Haven't been there in years, so not sure what it's like now. Congratulations with the purchase !

I'll be renting it out during June/July as I'm in Europe normally during the summers anyways and chill there in more of the off season. Summertime the place rents out at $5-6k/week.

I'll be renting it out during June/July as I'm in Europe normally during the summers anyways and chill there in more of the off season. Summertime the place rents out at $5-6k/week.

That's great! I stuck around Destin for an extra month once summer was over and I just couldn't believe how dead it was. I think I read somewhere that there are only about 10K people living in Destin, but a couple of hundred thousand people are there during summer.

This was my favorite spot there, the beach behind the bridge, many late night beers in good company...

51155475.jpg

I'm gonna come visit you!