Official Press Release Photos

LuisGT3

Yes, the new GT3 motor is very nice, fast and responsive. Running it to 9k is amazing. The Mezger is a fantastic motor which is still used in the factory 991 GT3 cup cars.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benefit of Mezger was the ability to pull it apart quicker in racing. I like the heritage but I guess Porsche was stifled by the output they could achieve with that motor. I just put a deposit on a GT3RS :)

Benefit of Mezger was the ability to pull it apart quicker in racing. I like the heritage but I guess Porsche was stifled by the output they could achieve with that motor. I just put a deposit on a GT3RS :)

Good for you! I couldn't find a dealer to take my deposit a month ago... Called several big Porsche dealers...

I'm getting one, thinking ultra violet on the color

I saw a 997 turbo in ultra violet a couple of years ago..excellent choice!

This is going to be great and finally respectable power from the NA mill. Regardless of lap times, 400-450 hp is boring on the street. GTR front fenders aside, should be the best 911 ever, as the newest one almost always is.

Ya.....I agree, finally.....anything shy of 500hp aint worth tiffany cufflinks...so booooring :monkeyleft:

When I spec,d it purple wasn't an option.... Or I'm losing my mind

Did you look at the online configurator? I was told today that ultra violet wont be available until November.

I wonder when can we see a purple one in the real or at least accurate colour photos of the car? Slight OT but I've been wanting to do a Lamborghini in purple but Viola Ophelia was a bit of a disappointment and the SE30 purple only seems to work on Diablo's. I wonder how this purple would fair on the Aventador or the Huracan?

Back on topic: this Porsche looks very interesting.

I wonder when can we see a purple one in the real or at least accurate colour photos of the car? Slight OT but I've been wanting to do a Lamborghini in purple but Viola Ophelia was a bit of a disappointment and the SE30 purple only seems to work on Diablo's. I wonder how this purple would fair on the Aventador or the Huracan?

Back on topic: this Porsche looks very interesting.

Sounds like not for awhile since they aren't doing the ultra violet until november. I will probably go with the lava orange instead of waiting.