Tesla P85D vs Ferrari F12 @ PBIR

FikseSTS

wait to you see what the P85D did to the Audi R8 V10...... wasn't pretty.... :icon_fU:

Nice vid even though dragracing is booooring :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

I made a few passes with the F12, fast car, sounds amazing, went 10.8 @ 132 MPH..... my 12C walked away from it though....

yep, have about 6 videos, different angles, from a stop, from a roll, even one from a drone... coming soon....

quote name='Liquid Assets' date='Mar 5 2015, 11:55 AM' post='1182535']

Really? Wasnt close?

Do you have a vid?

Untitled_1.jpg

yep, have about 6 videos, different angles, from a stop, from a roll, even one from a drone... coming soon....

quote name='Liquid Assets' date='Mar 5 2015, 11:55 AM' post='1182535']

Really? Wasnt close?

Do you have a vid?

You videos are a little off ( the ones from a dig at the track) due to your reaction time. Meaning you ALWAYS jump these rookies and gt out on them 3 cars. The races are A LOT closer on the street from an even hit. Not saying its your fault , just saying you are cutting serious reaction times which makes the races look worse than they are.

come on, it was just a .06 reaction time... :) I learned my lesson running against a Turbo S, after killing him on the tree 3 times in a row, I tried to let him go first, never again, I got hammered! :)

You videos are a little off ( the ones from a dig at the track) due to your reaction time. Meaning you ALWAYS jump these rookies and gt out on them 3 cars. The races are A LOT closer on the street from an even hit. Not saying its your fault , just saying you are cutting serious reaction times which makes the races look worse than they are.

come on, it was just a .06 reaction time... :) I learned my lesson running against a Turbo S, after killing him on the tree 3 times in a row, I tried to let him go first, never again, I got hammered! :)

HAHA

I remember that! Like i said you got the reaction time down to a science and jump out pretty hard. What you need to do is switch cars for every comparison ;-) . One race you in the tesla and the other in the F12. etc..

I actually did ease up on the 12C vs F12 races.... and he got the jump on one... video encoding now...

HAHA

I remember that! Like i said you got the reaction time down to a science and jump out pretty hard. What you need to do is switch cars for every comparison ;-) . One race you in the tesla and the other in the F12. etc..