It isn't VBUGKING's 50th Anniversary roadster but...

VCR

...it's fairly close.

My Lamborghini brothers and sisters, I present to you...my Blu Nethuns roadster.

Took over a year going back & forth with Lamborghini SpA on the paint (since they discontinued BN), to confirm which interior panel is leather which is Alcantara and the BN stitching. Then Lambo went cheap on changing some leather to leatherette (Lambo speak for vinyl) so I had to make sure all the leather interior is indeed leather. Then the optional carbon fibre roof was launched and it was changed to that etc... But all in all, it was worth the wait. And the factory included a tag to show their appreciation.

Those with sharp eyes can see that I have added some tidbits here & there to customize it further. I really like the titanium-colour wheels as they are done in matte finish instead of gloss.

Not too interested in the SV for now; at least not until they show the SV roadster. And there are bound to have many more variants.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!! She's a beauty!! All factory or some MACarbon stuff?

Also, what's last four to your VIN? 3700s or 3800s?

Congrats, tastefully and impeccably configured as usual! We need one of your signature reviews for this!

Its perfect! best specced roadster ive seen. Ive never seen so much carbon! thats going to make for one fun summer! Congrats VCR :wub:

Thank you very much!

Congrats!!! She's a beauty!! All factory or some MACarbon stuff?

Also, what's last four to your VIN? 3700s or 3800s?

Everything CF interior and exterior is factory except the shift paddles, the glove box release. that narrow strip on the passenger side that reads Passenger Air Bag and the upper air intake behind the doors because Lamborghini doesn't make those. Originally, Lambo had planned for the air scopes but they never proceeded with them. I have the "+" & "-" on the shift paddles done in BN for that added touch. The VIN is just below 3700's but there is one in the dealer showroom that's in the low 3800's.

Beautiful, congrats!!!

Thank you!

WOW! She is a beauty. Congrats.

Many thanks!

Congrats, tastefully and impeccably configured as usual! We need one of your signature reviews for this!

Thank you very much! As you know, the weather had just started to improve so the review shall came in due course. I have something else planned as well. Stay tuned please.

Love the carbon and the interior! Congratulations and you spec'd the car out perfectly!

Love the carbon and the interior! Congratulations and you spec'd the car out perfectly!

Thank you! Glad you like them.

outstanding! Congrats!!!

Thank you sir! Hearing that from you --- the walking encyclopedia of Lamborghini's --- is an honour.

What a stunning build!

Enjoy in great health

Many thanks!

gorgeous! Love the fine touches...

Thank you! Good to hear you like the added touches

WOWWWWWwww.... beautiful!

Many thanks!

Congrats! That car is SEX :eusa_dance: Enjoy it in good health!!!

Thank you very much!

Damn that first pic already made my eyes wide opened then the others was just icing. I love it, congrats what a car.

So happy you spilled the beans I couldn't take it anymore and I was going to do it myself for you :icon_mrgreen:

Absolutely stunning car, your attention to detail is second to none, I am sure when the people responsible for Ad Personam hear your name they run for the hills hahaha.

My friend enjoy it in the best of health, you are one of the most deserving people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! True gentleman! I am privileged to call you my friend!

Let's hope the weather holds for you!