Who remembers the kid that called 911 after chasing the Huracan?

Allan-Herbie

Jason Thorgalsen? He chased the test driver all over, then when they confronted him he called the cops? Also was a passenger filming cars racing down the freeway when a major wreck happened and he left the scene of the crime? Waiting like 2 years to release the video? Anyways, Im not one to wish bad onto someone, but he was in a major car accident, broke his kneck and is in critical condition.... KARMA

http://www.gofundme.com/speedracer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Thorgalsen? He chased the test driver all over, then when they confronted him he called the cops? Also was a passenger filming cars racing down the freeway when a major wreck happened and he left the scene of the crime? Waiting like 2 years to release the video? Anyways, Im not one to wish bad onto someone, but he was in a major car accident, broke his kneck and is in critical condition.... KARMA

http://www.gofundme.com/speedracer

I take it you are not contributing to his fund raiser

Like most (especially with younger people) Jason does not have medical insurance. We would like to help him out with the crazy medical bills he will inevitably have. We also hope to have some money left over to put towards a new car for Jason.

I'm sorry but I thought ObamaCare MANDATED that he have medical insurance?

I'm sorry but I thought ObamaCare MANDATED that he have medical insurance?

Obama care and Obama are pieces of shit.

I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish quadrepelegia on anyone.

Obama care and Obama are pieces of shit.

I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish quadrepelegia on anyone.

:iamwithstupid:

Hopefully he gains some maturity out of this, and I'm hoping that after his Huracan video got so many dislikes that maybe he learned his lesson. Hope he recovers. He's young and dumb, it seems, but maybe he'll grow up to be a better person.

That's a shame. The only way he wouldn't be covered by insurance though is if it was his fault. Still hope he gets well but learns a lesson.

I'm sorry but what's the details of the wreck? I'd sure as shit want to know if he was at fault before donating,money towards a new car purchase if he was in fact at fault and/or racing. Hope he recovers but some people do these go fund me pages for just about anything.

A terrible thing to happen to anyone.

The person hosting the "GoFundMe" should also be interested in who is at fault for the accident. Because if he is at fault, then there are more items to fundraise for: damages to property or possibly to others, etc...

Annoying jerk or not.... He's a young dumb kid like most of us were...steep price to pay...hope he recovers and learns to simmer down

The only thing I don't get is asking for money part, that doesn't sit well with me, everyone seems to be very quick to put their hands out, what happened with paying for your own mistakes, how the hell are you suppose to learn life lessons and toughen up when you have others picking up the pieces.

I am glad he's out, hopefully he gets a proper job and pays his own bills!

That is certainly a good sight to see after seeing the car:

3691967_1426213013.5207.jpg

Unbelievably lucky for not one but two people to get out of that wreck alive. I have only seen that one video when he was chasing the Huracan. Do we actually know other than that video if this kid is as big of a douche as everyone is saying? He is very lucky that is for sure.

Unbelievably lucky for not one but two people to get out of that wreck alive. I have only seen that one video when he was chasing the Huracan. Do we actually know other than that video if this kid is as big of a douche as everyone is saying? He is very lucky that is for sure.

I met him probably five years ago. He seemed like a down to earth guy. Actually my old avatar was a picture he took of my car.

I met him probably five years ago. He seemed like a down to earth guy. Actually my old avatar was a picture he took of my car.

Buying your love.

The only thing I don't get is asking for money part, that doesn't sit well with me, everyone seems to be very quick to put their hands out

This seems to be happening quite too often these days. I'm seeing this with acquaintances & friends as well.

This seems to be happening quite too often these days. I'm seeing this with acquaintances & friends as well.

My dog is sick... Should I set up a gofundme?