Who remembers the kid that called 911 after chasing the Huracan?

Allan-Herbie

There is a picture of his subi upside down all by itself in a field. He drives like a jackass hence every week he has a picture of cops pulling him over. It was just a matter of time where Murpheys laws caught up to him.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid:

The only thing I don't get is asking for money part, that doesn't sit well with me, everyone seems to be very quick to put their hands out, what happened with paying for your own mistakes, how the hell are you suppose to learn life lessons and toughen up when you have others picking up the pieces.

I am glad he's out, hopefully he gets a proper job and pays his own bills!

I understand the "expensive medical bills" part of asking for $, but then at the end the "put money towards a new car" part lost me. The guy just absolutely wrecked his car and is extremely lucky that neither him nor his friend were hurt, and now they ask to fundraise a car for him??? How about a bus pass and some driving lessons. I feel bad for the guy but its not like he deserves a new car for surviving his mistake.

I am glad he's out, hopefully he gets a proper job and pays his own bills!

His job is shooting videos and uploading it to youtube...that's how he bought his BRZ.

Unbelievably lucky for not one but two people to get out of that wreck alive. I have only seen that one video when he was chasing the Huracan. Do we actually know other than that video if this kid is as big of a douche as everyone is saying? He is very lucky that is for sure.

Honestly what he shows online and who he is in person is 2 very different person..I known him for 10years+ and always thought hes a great friend..I can see why people hate him though..just too bad for him..but im sure anyone that have met him before would agree he's a good guy.

I met him probably five years ago. He seemed like a down to earth guy. Actually my old avatar was a picture he took of my car.

he does takes some great pictures.

My dog is sick... Should I set up a gofundme?

I would donate since im a dog lover and I've been in this forum long enough to regard you as a friend and would always lend a helping hand.

I understand the "expensive medical bills" part of asking for $, but then at the end the "put money towards a new car" part lost me. The guy just absolutely wrecked his car and is extremely lucky that neither him nor his friend were hurt, and now they ask to fundraise a car for him??? How about a bus pass and some driving lessons. I feel bad for the guy but its not like he deserves a new car for surviving his mistake.

He wasn't the one who started the crowdFund...it was someone else who started it for him..I send some money because that's the least i could do as a friend for so many years. Its not gonna be enough to buy him a new car or to cover medical bills..but I guess something is better than nothing and I always donate money to people in need even though I am not making alot myself..its just to feel good doing something for someone out there.

I don't believe the crowdfund was to raise enough money to buy him a new car..i believe its for his medical bills.. He drives fast..but so does everyone else..accidents do happens and so far i heard, it was due to wet roads which caused him to loose control.. I wish him a speedy recovery. :icon_thumleft:

I don't believe the crowdfund was to raise enough money to buy him a new car..i believe its for his medical bills.. He drives fast..but so does everyone else..accidents do happens and so far i heard, it was due to wet roads which caused him to loose control.. I wish him a speedy recovery. :icon_thumleft:

From the GoFundMe ad:

We would like to help him out with the crazy medical bills he will inevitably have. We also hope to have some money left over to put towards a new car for Jason.

Wet roads don't cause your car to look like this:

3691967_1426213013.5207.jpg

I'm glad the guy survived, but I'm with the majority about the crowdfund.

Sure the guy's gonna have some serious medical bills to pay for, and I wouldn't wish this burden on anyone. However, they seriously overstepped when they wrote in the gofundme ad that they want money for a new car for him. That's going way too far.

The guy should have insurance on his car. If he doesn't have coverage that will replace it, that's his problem.

He drives fast..but so does everyone else..accidents do happens and so far i heard, it was due to wet roads which caused him to loose control.. I wish him a speedy recovery. :icon_thumleft:

Also, wet roads are no excuse for a crash like this. Wet roads didn't cause that accident. Driving like and idiot on wet roads did.

There's no possible way you could fcuk up that badly if you respect the road conditions.

From the GoFundMe ad:

Wet roads don't cause your car to look like this:

3691967_1426213013.5207.jpg

as stated, it was money to fund his medical bills..and if there is extra, it'll maybe go to his new car..

741321_10200521043224003_3680679456617332640_o.jpg

skip to 4:40

im not here to argue with you guys..i drive with semi slicks so when the roads are wet im the slowest driver on the road. lol and knowing Jason..I have a feeling his tyres are not in the best conditions for the wet roads.

Jason Thorgalsen? He chased the test driver all over, then when they confronted him he called the cops? Also was a passenger filming cars racing down the freeway when a major wreck happened and he left the scene of the crime? Waiting like 2 years to release the video? Anyways, Im not one to wish bad onto someone, but he was in a major car accident, broke his kneck and is in critical condition.... KARMA

http://www.gofundme.com/speedracer

The video in mention:

What an asshole.

as stated, it was money to fund his medical bills..and if there is extra, it'll maybe go to his new car...

This kid puts innocent lives in danger with his routine high speed antics. This dope could kill you, me or our families. He obviously is a bonehead driver.

If there is any extra money in his GoFundMe account, Jason should put it aside for his upcoming GoFundMe funeral expenses! :icon_mrgreen:

Everyone makes dumb choices I agree with that. However not everybody videotapes other people making dumb choices to profit, then hurts himself, then extends his tin cup out for a handout.

I have no sympathy for this kid. He could have easily videotaped me drive over pockmark's hood, then turned around and totaled his vehicle, and asked me for $10 to put towards his Scion repair. Screw that shit.

I've always liked his photos, but this just seems odd. The paparazzi crashes their car, and asks the people they continually harass to help fund their repair bills and potentially a replacement car?

I hope he makes a full recovery, but maybe he should go call up Harvey Levin for a job.

Exactly... When we asked him about the videos he basically told everyone to go fcuk themselves and that he didnt give a shit. And correct me if Im wrong, if he has proper insurance his car will be covered as will his medical bills, if not are we to assume he was illegally driving without the required coverage?

I've always liked his photos, but this just seems odd. The paparazzi crashes their car, and asks the people they continually harass to help fund their repair bills and potentially a replacement car?

I hope he makes a full recovery, but maybe he should go call up Harvey Levin for a job.

That's like taking a dump on someone's porch then knocking in the door asking for toilet paper.

I have known Jason for a while and he has always been nice to me, but I don't agree with some of his recent videos and behavior. I hope he learns from this and changes. This was posted on the passenger's Facebook the day before the accident.

post-9504-1426545411_thumb.jpg

I'm tired of this kid.

All these kids still going through automotive puberty in their mid 20s also irk me. JT's not the only one.

fcuking parasite, irritating as hell. I am glad he is not paralyzed and hopefully this incident will change his antics and he will grow up a bit.

This kid puts innocent lives in danger with his routine high speed antics. This dope could kill you, me or our families. He obviously is a bonehead driver.

If there is any extra money in his GoFundMe account, Jason should put it aside for his upcoming GoFundMe funeral expenses! :icon_mrgreen:

Couldn't say it better myself! Does this guy have a job?

Couldn't say it better myself! Does this guy have a job?

I think the Carparazzi thing was his job.

Hope he makes a full recovery, but the "I effed up, give me money to fix it" makes me rage. Not just this instance, but 'gofundme' seems to be the norm now.. :rolleyes:

Obama care and Obama are pieces of shit.

I love the fact that politics was apparently banned on here years ago, yet this is a-ok.

Some people on here are the scariest neo-cons ever.

I love the fact that politics was apparently banned on here years ago, yet this is a-ok.

LP is not a democracy. :icon_mrgreen:

Everyone makes dumb choices I agree with that. However not everybody videotapes other people making dumb choices to profit, then hurts himself, then extends his tin cup out for a handout.

I have no sympathy for this kid. He could have easily videotaped me drive over pockmark's hood, then turned around and totaled his vehicle, and asked me for $10 to put towards his Scion repair. Screw that shit.

Well said.

Its amazing. You've been a member here for over a decade..you have 300+ post and yet ive never once seen anything you've posted until now?! Where have you been?

And Obama is a walking talking piece of subhuman shit :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Its amazing. You've been a member here for over a decade..you have 300+ post and yet ive never once seen anything you've posted until now?! Where have you been?

And Obama is a walking talking piece of subhuman shit :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

Yeh, I was one of the original members. I have been here for a long time. Still, the viciousness has not rubbed off on me.