Who remembers the kid that called 911 after chasing the Huracan?

Allan-Herbie

Yeh, I was one of the original members. I have been here for a long time. Still, the viciousness has not rubbed off on me.

Neo-Leftwingers aren’t surprised or angry to hear details of Obama’s crimes.

They’re angry at the people who expose them. If Nixon had been a Democrat, he would be revered as one of our greatest Presidents, and the reporters who exposed the crimes would be reviled. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo-Leftwingers aren’t surprised or angry to hear details of Obama’s crimes.

They’re angry at the people who expose them. If Nixon had been a Democrat, he would be revered as one of our greatest Presidents, and the reporters who exposed the crimes would be reviled. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

And soon the sheeple will be rallying behind this cunt...

clinton.jpg

I think he is/was a member on this forum. Pretty shitty move on his part to post his vid. Parasite is a "very" accurate term for him. fcuk him, maybe one day he will learn to earn some skills to make money that wont be at a cost to others.

In for the Obama hate!

The president didn’t commit to pushing a mandatory voting initiative at the federal level but said, “that may end up being a better strategy in the short term” than finding a solution to curbing campaign donations.

Australia is one of 11 nations worldwide with mandatory voting. Australians who fail to vote can be fined, or even jailed for repeatedly not casting a ballot.

The president repeated his frequent complaint that Democrats tend to stay home in midterm elections. Last November, Republicans regained control of the Senate and added seats to their majority in the House despite Mr. Obama’s massive fundraising efforts for his party.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/m...tory-voting-us/

So after you promise people that the government will take care of them so they will vote for you and after you raise the most campaign funds in the history of a US Election NOW you want to talk about campaign finance reform and compulsory voting because you lost the midterms.

I love the fact, that even the left wing pundits are having a hard time claiming this isnt a purely political move, even though that jackass is using his slaughter in the midterms as a driver for this.

:iamwithstupid:

And soon the sheeple will be rallying behind this cunt...

Reads well , but false as Zeifman himself admitted he didn't have the power to fire her although there are conflicting stories posted everywhere.

Yeh, I was one of the original members. I have been here for a long time. Still, the viciousness has not rubbed off on me.

quick question, do you have a checking account? Because if you do, you are not a true leftie/commie, right?

Hahah it's great to see the extremes.. neo conservatives... commies... bottom line.. if the president constantly makes shitty decisions and has no balls to follow up on ANYTHING he's a shit president. I don't think there is a lot of sympathy for hippie bullshit on a Lambo owner site.. most people here are the ones who worked hard and sacrificed.. and thus fund the millions of low lives that live off of social programs and cry all the time.... Clinton is an ego driven psychopath...crazy eyes says it all.... at least Billy was too busy getting his knob polished to cause any trouble :)

Hahah it's great to see the extremes.. neo conservatives... commies... bottom line.. if the president constantly makes shitty decisions and has no balls to follow up on ANYTHING he's a shit president. I don't think there is a lot of sympathy for hippie bullshit on a Lambo owner site.. most people here are the ones who worked hard and sacrificed.. and thus fund the millions of low lives that live off of social programs and cry all the time.... Clinton is an ego driven psychopath...crazy eyes says it all.... at least Billy was too busy getting his knob polished to cause any trouble :)

Actually the rich live off the poor. Where does your income come from? It's extracted from the population one way or another. Besides, hard work does not correlate very closely with wealth at all. A little investigation of the disparities there and it is clear. We can make a better world. :icon_thumleft:

Actually the rich live off the poor. Where does your income come from? It's extracted from the population one way or another. Besides, hard work does not correlate very closely with wealth at all. A little investigation of the disparities there and it is clear. We can make a better world. :icon_thumleft:

Jesus...

As for the Huracan vid, hard to believe the guys giving the punk a hard time work for VAG.

The Left’s True Mantra:

“We can’t all be winners, so let's all be losers!”

And that is what their idea if “economic justice” amounts to – Everyone being equal losers. :icon_mrgreen:

The people who work WITH me,do so because I ensure that they are well compensated.

They are hardly poor.

Together, we both benefit from this symbiotic relationship.

They are able to receive a guaranteed amount of money per hour/day/week in exchange for improving both of our lives.

They have very little downside, because I mitigate their financial risks by ensuring they get paid for ALL of the work they do.

They have no capital risk as I bear all the costs of funding and running the business.

If we, as business owners, made a conscious decision NOT TO HIRE THEM..... Then they would be poor.

post-60315-1426825769_thumb.jpg

The rich live off the poor? Care to explain that in more detail? You sound like a flunkie of the Obama school of social justice.

Ok girls and ladies. Lets knock the politics talk on the head now. I have not suspended someone in a long time and I am starting to get withdrawal symptoms.

Any accident when someone is injured is not nice and I am not wishing that on anyone but here is the thread discussing that video

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...t&p=1123825

I also wish to draw people's attention to this post which I am posting without comment

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...t&p=1123943

Obama care and Obama are pieces of shit.

I hope he makes a full recovery. I wouldn't wish quadrepelegia on anyone.

x2

Few thoughts, because I used to house and raise Jason for a few years. He now hates me and finds any opportunity to share his thoughts about me or spread any news he deems negative to the best of his ability. I have never felt it necessary to respond or defend his comments. Since so many have brought up the accident to me and someone sent me this post, I felt compelled to respond.

I don't know the details of the accident nor do I want to speculate as to what happened. However, I don't wish accidents or injuries on anyone. It appears he was driving on a dealer plate, presumably because he didn't register or insure his car. I don't feel it's appropriate to pass the collection hat in a situation where someone was trying to skirt the law, then ended up finding out exactly why such laws exist. I hope he doesn't sue whoever gave him the dealer plate, but frankly it wouldn't surprise me if he does.

Jason has burned many bridges, I chalk that up to him being young, and hopefully he will grow out of that one day. He turned into a car paparazzi photographer in 9th or 10th grade and virtually checked out of all schooling from there. I am not sure if he graduated HS or not (although I think he did). His parents allowed him to couch surf for months on end, starting at a very young age. I don't know if that is still his life or not, but he has surfed the couches of many exotic car owners that are of questionable moral character, and who have earned money in many ways that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing. So I'm sure that edgy, bully persona rubbed off on him a bit. He sees these people as being successful, so how they act and what they do must be the right thing to do. Understanding that makes it easier to understand his actions along the way.

Watching wealth is tough if you don't have the ability to earn it. That is why Jason has always been first in line to burn many bridges to make a quick buck. Posting a harmful video most would keep private, harassing someone to get a shot, trying to sue anyone he feels like, (even those who helped him and gave him access to things he wouldn't have had access to document otherwise). I have spent a lot of money on Jason, and once considered him a friend. He never had to reach for his wallet while I was around, he has spent many nights under my roof, I gave him steady employment, and I've even fixed his car for him when it broke and he didn't have the money to do so. The mistake I seemed to make was when I tried to teach him how to be a business man, he didn't like it and turned on me.

People don't need money to be liked, nor do people need to be liked by everyone. An accurate measurement of a person is usually what good people that know them well think of them. In Jason's case it's unfortunate everyone who brought up his accident to me had no feelings about it. They were neither happy nor sad - just indifferent, as they wrote him off along the way.

Watching wealth is tough if you don't have the ability to earn it.

Robi, very well written post,i agree with you 100% and I am jealous of your articulation skills. This very sentence goes along way.

At anyrate, I was personally sued by a fellow Lambo owner who more of less has the same "moral" integrity of this person. I have learned to avoid any liability more than I should and yes it has effective my personal life. The insurance company pays out for the fraudulent claims but it is the emotional time/toll/ perosnal energy that takes on a person after such an event. Mine was about 3 years and multiple 160 mile trips to the lawyers/ insurance office for pretty much a bullshit claim. I have absolutely no sympathy for these bottom feeders of society. The Wu, Jason Thorgalsen are the fucked up people of the car scene people should avoid. A member on LP reiterated a great quote, "No good deed goes unpunished." Judging by your post and Jason's integrity I can only imagine how much financial liability that dealer that gave him the plate will be. And these pieces of shit falsely think that they arent suing the dealers, they think are suing the insuance company. Which is completely false. fcuk all these low lives and hopefully they wil be blacklisted from any car events in the future.

Let all these posts/forums be a lesson to the fellow owners out there, they are you friends until they can sue and profit from you.

^^ Wow, Jason is a quite a character I see.

I was just about to donate at the beginning of the thread. I'm glad I didn't. What a piece of work(shit) that Jason is.

Given the chance, mankind will never fail to disappoint. A hard fact of life is to limit your exposure to the absolute minimum.

image00666.jpg

The video in mention:

What an asshole.

I might be in the minority, but i think the Lambo & Audi driver's are the assholes.

it was apparent he wasnt following for any nefarious purpose, and they were just being obstructionist jerks. If you're driving a car on the road before it's been released, either cover it in all those wonderful stickers that make it look like crap, or accept that people will take an interest.

I cant speak for anything else about this kid, but the Huracan incident didnt seem unreasonable to me.

The video in itself was not the issue, I think the kid stalked (by the legal definition) the Lambo and Audi drivers for like 2 hours...

I might be in the minority, but i think the Lambo & Audi driver's are the assholes.

it was apparent he wasnt following for any nefarious purpose, and they were just being obstructionist jerks. If you're driving a car on the road before it's been released, either cover it in all those wonderful stickers that make it look like crap, or accept that people will take an interest.

I cant speak for anything else about this kid, but the Huracan incident didnt seem unreasonable to me.

You obviously haven't been followed by "enthusiastic" fellow drivers for an extremely annoying length of time in some instances all the way to your house forcing you to take detours, just because something isn't illegal to do it doesn't mean you should be an annoying dick about it.

You obviously haven't been followed by "enthusiastic" fellow drivers for an extremely annoying length of time in some instances all the way to your house forcing you to take detours, just because something isn't illegal to do it doesn't mean you should be an annoying dick about it.

have had it numerous times to be honest,

I get that some people aren't fortunate enough to have the nice things and they get excited and want to get a look.

I've even pulled over into a car park once because some young kids were so excited, so i let them take a closer look at the GT3. it made their day, and was no skin of my nose.