Who remembers the kid that called 911 after chasing the Huracan?

Allan-Herbie

have had it numerous times to be honest,

I get that some people aren't fortunate enough to have the nice things and they get excited and want to get a look.

I've even pulled over into a car park once because some young kids were so excited, so i let them take a closer look at the GT3. it made their day, and was no skin of my nose.

Different story, most exotic owners do what you just described, I let them take photos, sit in the car, gave rides to formals and weddings (horrible experiences but I didn't want them to think I was a dick), showed up at birthday parties, etc.etc. I've done it all!

You obviously haven't encountered any creepers, Lambos and Ferraris create a different kind of hysteria, I am glad you had nothing but pleasant experiences.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different story, most exotic owners do what you just described, I let them take photos, sit in the car, gave rides to formals and weddings (horrible experiences but I didn't want them to think I was a dick), showed up at birthday parties, etc.etc. I've done it all!

You obviously haven't encountered any creepers, Lambos and Ferraris create a different kind of hysteria, I am glad you had nothing but pleasant experiences.

yes perhaps fortunate,

the only negative experience's ive had seem to involve douchebags in cars with blue lights.

Few thoughts, because I used to house and raise Jason for a few years. He now hates me and finds any opportunity to share his thoughts about me or spread any news he deems negative to the best of his ability. I have never felt it necessary to respond or defend his comments. Since so many have brought up the accident to me and someone sent me this post, I felt compelled to respond.

I don't know the details of the accident nor do I want to speculate as to what happened. However, I don't wish accidents or injuries on anyone. It appears he was driving on a dealer plate, presumably because he didn't register or insure his car. I don't feel it's appropriate to pass the collection hat in a situation where someone was trying to skirt the law, then ended up finding out exactly why such laws exist. I hope he doesn't sue whoever gave him the dealer plate, but frankly it wouldn't surprise me if he does.

Jason has burned many bridges, I chalk that up to him being young, and hopefully he will grow out of that one day. He turned into a car paparazzi photographer in 9th or 10th grade and virtually checked out of all schooling from there. I am not sure if he graduated HS or not (although I think he did). His parents allowed him to couch surf for months on end, starting at a very young age. I don't know if that is still his life or not, but he has surfed the couches of many exotic car owners that are of questionable moral character, and who have earned money in many ways that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing. So I'm sure that edgy, bully persona rubbed off on him a bit. He sees these people as being successful, so how they act and what they do must be the right thing to do. Understanding that makes it easier to understand his actions along the way.

Watching wealth is tough if you don't have the ability to earn it. That is why Jason has always been first in line to burn many bridges to make a quick buck. Posting a harmful video most would keep private, harassing someone to get a shot, trying to sue anyone he feels like, (even those who helped him and gave him access to things he wouldn't have had access to document otherwise). I have spent a lot of money on Jason, and once considered him a friend. He never had to reach for his wallet while I was around, he has spent many nights under my roof, I gave him steady employment, and I've even fixed his car for him when it broke and he didn't have the money to do so. The mistake I seemed to make was when I tried to teach him how to be a business man, he didn't like it and turned on me.

People don't need money to be liked, nor do people need to be liked by everyone. An accurate measurement of a person is usually what good people that know them well think of them. In Jason's case it's unfortunate everyone who brought up his accident to me had no feelings about it. They were neither happy nor sad - just indifferent, as they wrote him off along the way.

Never has such a well mannered, well put together post, made me so upset. Kid sounds like a POS.

the only negative experience's ive had seem to involve douchebags in cars with blue lights.

Do these lights alternate between blue and red?

If so..... we can empathize.

😉😉😉

Do these lights alternate between blue and red?

If so..... we can empathize.

😉😉😉

yes those are the ones, you've experienced those douchebag's also?

My dog is sick... Should I set up a gofundme?

You would be surprised. I need a new condo. I need a new car. I need a vacation. Can you FUND me? Sad part is, there is no shame and they won't even think twice about it. Just how it is these days.

Few thoughts, because I used to house and raise Jason for a few years. He now hates me and finds any opportunity to share his thoughts about me or spread any news he deems negative to the best of his ability. I have never felt it necessary to respond or defend his comments. Since so many have brought up the accident to me and someone sent me this post, I felt compelled to respond.

I don't know the details of the accident nor do I want to speculate as to what happened. However, I don't wish accidents or injuries on anyone. It appears he was driving on a dealer plate, presumably because he didn't register or insure his car. I don't feel it's appropriate to pass the collection hat in a situation where someone was trying to skirt the law, then ended up finding out exactly why such laws exist. I hope he doesn't sue whoever gave him the dealer plate, but frankly it wouldn't surprise me if he does.

Jason has burned many bridges, I chalk that up to him being young, and hopefully he will grow out of that one day. He turned into a car paparazzi photographer in 9th or 10th grade and virtually checked out of all schooling from there. I am not sure if he graduated HS or not (although I think he did). His parents allowed him to couch surf for months on end, starting at a very young age. I don't know if that is still his life or not, but he has surfed the couches of many exotic car owners that are of questionable moral character, and who have earned money in many ways that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing. So I'm sure that edgy, bully persona rubbed off on him a bit. He sees these people as being successful, so how they act and what they do must be the right thing to do. Understanding that makes it easier to understand his actions along the way.

Watching wealth is tough if you don't have the ability to earn it. That is why Jason has always been first in line to burn many bridges to make a quick buck. Posting a harmful video most would keep private, harassing someone to get a shot, trying to sue anyone he feels like, (even those who helped him and gave him access to things he wouldn't have had access to document otherwise). I have spent a lot of money on Jason, and once considered him a friend. He never had to reach for his wallet while I was around, he has spent many nights under my roof, I gave him steady employment, and I've even fixed his car for him when it broke and he didn't have the money to do so. The mistake I seemed to make was when I tried to teach him how to be a business man, he didn't like it and turned on me.

People don't need money to be liked, nor do people need to be liked by everyone. An accurate measurement of a person is usually what good people that know them well think of them. In Jason's case it's unfortunate everyone who brought up his accident to me had no feelings about it. They were neither happy nor sad - just indifferent, as they wrote him off along the way.

This is so eerie reading this post because I can almost see another YouTuber, with a apparent similar mentality. It must be contagious.

GEESH!

... but he has surfed the couches of many exotic car owners that are of questionable moral character, and who have earned money in many ways that I wouldn't feel comfortable doing. So I'm sure that edgy, bully persona rubbed off on him a bit. He sees these people as being successful, so how they act and what they do must be the right thing to do.

Quite the star-fucker this kid.

I get the excitement of seeing an exotic and driving along with it for a bit, taking a pic (safely, one hopes). But the 'hangers-on' who seem to worship the owners who throw some attention their way... they are tiring, and in some stalkerazzi cases, dangerous. The vids of catching up to and driving throughout a Rally goes to show how wide-eyed they get, and how little they care for others safety.

Wouldn't wish an accident on anyone, but sometimes you really do sow what you reap.

Being a Lambo and exotic car fan my entire life I dont understand the need to follow anyone. Even when I was broke and couldn't afford one I never just followed anyone. I think their is a day where we either mature or we don't. A day where we stop asking "what do you do for a living" and start introducing ourselves like a proper man and just saying something like, "I really like your car. Looks like it must be fun. Enjoy it to the fullest!"

• 3 weeks later...
1 month later and he raised $720.

Yep... yet another e-beggar. Maybe a generational thing of entitlement.

This is so eerie reading this post because I can almost see another YouTuber, with a apparent similar mentality. It must be contagious.

GEESH!

If it is the same guy I'm thinking of, you are not FAR FROM IT.

Being a Lambo and exotic car fan my entire life I dont understand the need to follow anyone. Even when I was broke and couldn't afford one I never just followed anyone. I think their is a day where we either mature or we don't. A day where we stop asking "what do you do for a living" and start introducing ourselves like a proper man and just saying something like, "I really like your car. Looks like it must be fun. Enjoy it to the fullest!"

:iamwithstupid:

Yep... yet another e-beggar. Maybe a generational thing of entitlement.

It's not my style but then again I guess I am closer to the 1% than the 99%.

I might be in the minority, but i think the Lambo & Audi driver's are the assholes.

it was apparent he wasnt following for any nefarious purpose,

How in the hell did you come up with that?

Take a picture... Fine.

Get a few minutes of video... Fine.

Follow me for 45 minutes? Not fcuking fine.

Follow me for 45 minutes after I've taken actions to get away? You're starting to get creepy.

Follow me for 45 minutes after I slow the hell down so you'll go around me? You're up to no fcuking good.

Follow me after I have a friend come to back me up? Everything about you now screams "nefarious".

Now, I AM probably getting low on fuel, and I'm pretty sure you're going to follow me to a gas station where I'm not sure whats going to happen. I'm afraid of your crazy ass now because your actions are not normal. There is "Normal" "OMG its a __________!!!" and there is "Lets jack this motherfucker." That video is "Let's jack this motherfucker."

Take a picture... Fine.

Follow me for 45 minutes after I've taken actions to get away? You're starting to get creepy.

Follow me for 45 minutes after I slow the hell down so you'll go around me? You're up to no fcuking good.

Follow me after I have a friend come to back me up? Everything about you now screams "nefarious".

Now, I AM probably getting low on fuel, and I'm pretty sure you're going to follow me to a gas station where I'm not sure whats going to happen. I'm afraid of your crazy ass now because your actions are not normal. In almost a decade of exotic car ownership, NOBODY has acted like that.

:iamwithstupid:

Take a picture... Fine.

Now, I AM probably getting low on fuel, and I'm pretty sure you're going to follow me to a gas station where I'm not sure whats going to happen. I'm afraid of your crazy ass now because your actions are not normal. There is "Normal" "OMG its a __________!!!" and there is "Lets jack this motherfucker." That video is "Let's jack this motherfucker."

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Take a picture... Fine.

If the end result ended at the gas station or anywhere and you shot him, should I be on the jury, my vote NOT GUILTY.

Actually the rich live off the poor. Where does your income come from? It's extracted from the population one way or another. Besides, hard work does not correlate very closely with wealth at all. A little investigation of the disparities there and it is clear. We can make a better world. :icon_thumleft:

Happy 420 day.

If the end result ended at the gas station or anywhere and you shot him, should I be on the jury, my vote NOT GUILTY.

Here's a fun question that makes me think of this thread: Do you carry when you drive your cars? An in car holster of some sort? Do you ever worry about psychotic people who want to jack your shit and protect yourself? If so, what does one do, what does one carry? What are the legalities of that?

I live in Mississippi, we carry everywhere.

Yeah but I would assume in a car it's different. What are the restrictions of open carry in a car? Concealed carry in a car? I don't have my CCW yet (planning on getting it soon), just curious.

Yeah but I would assume in a car it's different. What are the restrictions of open carry in a car? Concealed carry in a car? I don't have my CCW yet (planning on getting it soon), just curious.

Here it isn't , I can fill my car with guns and ride around if I so choose . We have open carry as well which I'm not a fan of because if I'm the criminal robbing a bank let's say , who do you think I'm shooting first when I walk in? The guy with a gun in a holster on his side of course.