Manufacturing plastic parts

Scotty

I am creating a design for an aftermarket automotive accessory for Tesla. Looking for help with finding someone to make these parts that does plastic molding or injection molding. Or possibly any other manufacture processes that I am unaware. Has anyone done this? Do you have connections. I am currently having a company that does 3D printing make me a test product. Shoot me some info.

I am creating a design for an aftermarket automotive accessory for Tesla. Looking for help with finding someone to make these parts that does plastic molding or injection molding. Or possibly any other manufacture processes that I am unaware. Has anyone done this? Do you have connections. I am currently having a company that does 3D printing make me a test product. Shoot me some info.

I am reaching out to a buddy and then I will PM you.

With the limited Tesla market you might just be better off having them 3D printed. Injection molding tooling is $$$$$$$$

I am reaching out to a buddy and then I will PM you.

Awesome, looking forward to it.

Shoot me a text or PM. I have a cousin right here in Ohio that runs an injection molding business small or large scale.

Do you have a contract with Tesla now? My best friend who is an executive officer from Foxconn (the manufacturer for all the iPhone) to manufacture parts for Tesla might be of your assistance.

Checking out all options, design is being completed. Should have 3D copy within 2 weeks. Then figure out what's next.