Texas invitational Thread (April 10th-12th) 2015

avengerr

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst video ever... Why didn't they show the in car camera the entire time? Did Ivan say the motor blew up again in the video?

Dustin, I don't think this is the final cut. They are releasing quick shots. I think Eric told Me samsung was there filming everything and the should have something nice once its done. Also 1320 should have some good footage. this is just a quick video they put together.

Dustin, I don't think this is the final cut. They are releasing quick shots. I think Eric told Me samsung was there filming everything and the should have something nice once its done. Also 1320 should have some good footage. this is just a quick video they put together.

BTW , maybe Kevin can post some videos from the races. would be nice to see different angles..

Ohh ok good. I was about to say....

Yeah we need better angles of all these races.

Ohh ok good. I was about to say....

Yeah we need better angles of all these races.

Eric told me within 24 hours 1320 will have a great video of the whole event. can't wait !!

I spoke to a friend and he wanted me to relay this in here to stop the rumors. He said they are going to kick Omegasssss ARSEEEE back to Japan next TI.

ConMar racing and nth moto are here to stay! Even the very best teams in the world at the highest level of Motorsports have had small issues.

They are great guys and everyone should be on the look out for them come next racing event. Their Lambo was recently put together and basically tested at TI. Much more to come from that car I am sure (as well the as the Viper)

They are great guys and everyone should be on the look out for them come next racing event. Their Lambo was recently put together and basically tested at TI. Much more to come from that car I am sure (as well the as the Viper)

I heard you sold your car because you were scared to race them?

JOKE JOKE I KID I KID

tough crowd.....geez

LOL I am just messing with Fadi.

Fadi is getting a VI Huracan I bet...

both NTH cars were very slow and having issues both days with popping & backfiring...... i thought it was amateur hour watching those cars run.... havent they been working on those cars like forever...? i feel for the owner of each car.. T"S.M doing the tuning for them...?

Aaron and the Nth crew are far from amateurs, they've done some work on my car and are extremely professional and very knowledgeable, aside from being super solid guys. That blue viper won the RWD class TI and went to the KOTS finals and lost to ASS last TI, so yea they been working on that car" for like ever", Successfully!!!! nobodies name is coming off the side of that trailer, silly rumour mongering

Dustin who is this friend you're talking about? Nth Moto?

Just a friend. His family owns the cars.

question for Kevin.

Have you ever considered going towards being a Publicly traded stock? I know you guys are always busy and have 30-40 cars at a time. I am sure your revenue is up there. You could open 2-3 locations worldwide. Not sure if there has ever been a tuner shop on the stock market... just a thought. The company has the brand name.

question for Kevin.

Have you ever considered going towards being a Publicly traded stock? I know you guys are always busy and have 30-40 cars at a time. I am sure your revenue is up there. You could open 2-3 locations worldwide. Not sure if there has ever been a tuner shop on the stock market... just a thought. The company has the brand name.

Discuss business strategy on a public forum, with a guy who likes to poke everyone with a stick...

I would hold your breath, as I am sure he will respond quickly to that question...

Just saying man... Think about what you're asking.

Mike

question for Kevin.

Trying to own UGR somehow? I knew all you "hate" was love for UGR...

both NTH cars were very slow and having issues both days with popping & backfiring...... i thought it was amateur hour watching those cars run.... havent they been working on those cars like forever...? i feel for the owner of each car.. T"S.M doing the tuning for them...?

What an ignorant post to make after their Viper won the RWD trophy at TI last fall and finished second behind lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu in KOTS. They brought one car to the fall event last year, just one. That same Viper participated earlier in last summer at the Chicago Half Mile event where it took the highest speed of the day. It made multiple passes that day as well.

Now this year they have a completely new build on a completely different car along with their Viper. It wasn't something they are cranking out at a rate of 50 per year. It's going to take some R&D. The Viper had fuel system issues and that's racing for you. Things happen. If they had 15 Nth Moto Vipers there then I'm sure the event may have played out differently. Do you think that Kevin and the team should have wrapped it up and gone back and closed up shop when they had a turbo failure at the event? What about AM*S? You figure they should have hung it when things went wrong in the past? What a dumb ass comment to make about great shop that you know nothing about.

What an ignorant post to make after their Viper won the RWD trophy at TI last fall and finished second behind lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu in KOTS. They brought one car to the fall event last year, just one. That same Viper participated earlier in last summer at the Chicago Half Mile event where it took the highest speed of the day. It made multiple passes that day as well.

Now this year they have a completely new build on a completely different car along with their Viper. It wasn't something they are cranking out at a rate of 50 per year. It's going to take some R&D. The Viper had fuel system issues and that's racing for you. Things happen. If they had 15 Nth Moto Vipers there then I'm sure the event may have played out differently. Do you think that Kevin and the team should have wrapped it up and gone back and closed up shop when they had a turbo failure at the event? What about AM*S? You figure they should have hung it when things went wrong in the past? What a dumb ass comment to make about great shop that you know nothing about.

That guy is just a fanboi....nothing to go crazy about....what they still can not understand is how the GTR DESTROYED ALL OF THEM!!!

GTR POWAAAAAAA

Discuss business strategy on a public forum, with a guy who likes to poke everyone with a stick...

I would hold your breath, as I am sure he will respond quickly to that question...

Just saying man... Think about what you're asking.

Mike

He does not have to answer that . Makes no difference to me. I always thought they were a good company.I don't hate the guy.lol.

This GTR vs UG is all in good fun. Make no mistake A'M"S and UG benefit from people on forums talking shit. Who do you think wins in the end? Vendors ;-)

When a company is super successful usually the next step is to go public and grow even bigger. If they want to stay local I am sure they will continue to thrive. It was just a question if they had plans.

we can move on.

AMSFTW

He does not have to answer that . Makes no difference to me. I always thought they were a good company.I don't hate the guy.lol.

This GTR vs UG is all in good fun. Make no mistake A'M"S and UG benefit from people on forums talking shit. Who do you think wins in the end? Vendors ;-)

When a company is super successful usually the next step is to go public and grow even bigger. If they want to stay local I am sure they will continue to thrive. It was just a question if they had plans.

we can move on.

AMSFTW

Just to let you know... My betting strategy is to always double down until I win lol. Next TI the bet is double!

Just to let you know... My betting strategy is to always double down until I win lol. Next TI the bet is double!

I think we can swing that. Lets see who goes. I don't bet until see the people going. Without A'M"S i would be in big trouble..lol

when is the next one?

I think we can swing that. Lets see who goes. I don't bet until see the people going. Without A'M"S i would be in big trouble..lol

when is the next one?

Lol true.

Next one is Fall some time. I think normally October. Should be a pretty deep field.

question for Kevin.

Have you ever considered going towards being a Publicly traded stock? I know you guys are always busy and have 30-40 cars at a time. I am sure your revenue is up there. You could open 2-3 locations worldwide. Not sure if there has ever been a tuner shop on the stock market... just a thought. The comp any has the brand name.

My head....

This level of retard is a surprise even for you.