Lamborghini themed garage

Lubejobs42

I have very creative guys working at my wrap company and they wanted to do some cool stuff from my garage. I'm thinking of Starting a division that offers custom wall wraps. People can send us high resolution photo files and we can print wall wraps life size.

post-21609-1427560633_thumb.jpg

post-21609-1427560671_thumb.jpg

post-21609-1427560696_thumb.jpg

post-21609-1427560714_thumb.jpg

Fair play, those look really good. Is there a protective coating to try and stop wear, especially on the floor?

I want to do this picture on my garage wall...

If you get me the dimensions of the wall, I can give it to my guys. They will tell me what resolution the picture needs to blow up to that size.

If you decide you are going to offer these let me know! I will want several different logos. I am thinking a circle of logos in the middle of my shop would look cool.

post-25590-1427674168_thumb.jpg

If you get me the dimensions of the wall, I can give it to my guys. They will tell me what resolution the picture needs to blow up to that size.

Ok will do!

Is that just for your cars? Looks awesome! Would you happen to know what type of sealant is on the floor?

Looks polished

Those look really good. Do you clear over it, or keep it as is? I've seen both done in the past.

If you decide you are going to offer these let me know! I will want several different logos. I am thinking a circle of logos in the middle of my shop would look cool.

post-25590-1427674168_thumb.jpg

My guys can do anything you like. Email me at [email protected] or call me anytime at 954-471-0195.

Those look really good. Do you clear over it, or keep it as is? I've seen both done in the past.

Different laminates depending on the look you want as well as the application. Gloss. Matte, etched, heavy duty. For smaller decals we can do them domed (rubber coating makes them 3d)

Is that just for your cars? Looks awesome! Would you happen to know what type of sealant is on the floor?

Thank you! Yes it is just for the cars. It is polished concrete. Makes it much easier to keep clean.

Thank you! Yes it is just for the cars. It is polished concrete. Makes it much easier to keep clean.

Looks very nice, definitely post pictures with the cars in there once you get it situated. Would be an awesome picture!