Lincoln Continental

Chipster

I like this "concept" I saw online not too long ago. It looks RRish but a few tweaks and I think it would sell like hotcakes if they followed through with the suicide doors and the retro theme.

this one was never official, but from a fan.

Chip why would you want a Lincoln lol with all the other choices out there. Are you 95? Stop being weird and go hit the tanning bed.

I like this "concept" I saw online not too long ago. It looks RRish but a few tweaks and I think it would sell like hotcakes if they followed through with the suicide doors and the retro theme.

Mmmmmm I like.

• 1 month later...

I needed an SUV in 98 and all the choices out back then, well all American. What lured me into looking at Lincoln's, they had a deal here, free service for 5 years or 80k kilometers. The service included new tires at 30k kilometers and new brakes, etc. It was a no brainer. Bonus the Navigator was a lot nicer inside and out over the Escalade. I liked my few years at Lincoln dealers, they did a good job, as good as Mercedes, BMW and Porsche as far as customer service went. They always gave me a courtesy, and always another Lincoln.

Having said that. To get me out of any Mercedes, they'd have to do the free service deal again. Hell when I bought my Cayenne, if the Navigator had the free service deal, Id be driving a Lincoln today. Lincoln needs to do a few more years of enticing people to the brand and then deliver Rolls Royce level customer service at service time. They did when I owned a Lincoln.

Chip why would you want a Lincoln lol with all the other choices out there. Are you 95? Stop being weird and go hit the tanning bed.

Lol, just saw this. Well played.

• 8 months later...

MHaynes772, thank you for sharing the pics and video.

The car is exhilarating.

That interior looks very much like my mom's '15 Volvo S80.

I mean center console, steering wheel, vents etc shapes...

Seats and doors look totally different.