Diablo garage re-vamp

zack

Just had some work done at my house and decided to upgrade what maybe the Worlds Smallest Diablo Garage, including adding a window from the dining room so I can keep an eye on what's going on in there! ( thanks Fortis :icon_thumleft: )

In the garage I went triple black: black porcelain tiles, black polished plaster walls & black ceiling.

The room is dingy and depressing as hell with no car in it - but as soon as the car is in and the lights are on it all makes sense - the yellow really pops out against the black and it becomes pure automotive art!

Check it out:

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Nice! I like the kitchen as well!

Zack I love the set up, it looks very good, also the kitchen, great shut lines with no handles, very minimalistic, fantastic job! :icon_thumleft:

I am very happy you didn't sell your beast!

Wow. And I was proud of my BMW flag, Countach and Diablo posters, and my hanging bike, lol. Looks awesome! :D

For my dream garage, I want a setup kind of like yours, but I want to have changing lights and music from all of my most favorite racing video games on shuffle, that starts playing once you enter.

Thanks for your comments guys!

but I want to have changing lights and music from all of my most favorite racing video games on shuffle,

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I have some speakers in the ceiling playing classic Italian Opera on continuous loop!

I am very happy you didn't sell your beast!

Me too - what on earth was I thinking ? :eusa_think: :eusa_wall:

what kind of tiles are in your garage? no issues with cracking/ stains etc.?

your garage and kitchen look badass btw!

Thanks!

Tiles are grade 5 Porcelain - I think the way they are laid is quite important as well..

I have to admit it was on my mind first time I drove it in but so far so good!

I can't imagine staining will be an issue with these - not least because of the colour and the gloss.