05 Murci with LP640 bits

Jagata

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that work and they can't change the tail lights? car does look great tho

All that work and they can't change the tail lights? car does look great tho

Yes to the lights but think they must have changed the interior as it looks like it has 640 seats and I don't think the diamond stitch was available on the pre LP? also double din receiver, lots of money.

If the car has good service history and never been in any accidents then with all the updates it would be a great value. I would seriously look into this one if I was in the market.

The driver side rocker scoop is not correct. It's suppose to have the slot for the oil cooler. Looks like this is an aftermarket kit.

Those scoops are replicas that allow the pre LP rockers to look like the LP rockers without having to cut up the quarter panels. Bumpers may be real, rockers are wrong, taillights are wrong, wheels are probably replicas. Interior is nice and baring accident history, it seems to be priced fairly although the receipt scam makes you want to run the other way.

If only it was a yellow manual. All of the work looks like it was done properly, but it makes you wonder how many miles have been put on it since the body work was done.

The tail lights and the asymmetrical rocker vents are the best part of the 640 IMO. This car does not have those which is sort of a miss. Great looking car overall and the interior is great.

Hmmm, as AMH says above, the Houston ticket with the expensive body bits on is just a quote, the others' are invoices for a clutch etc. Must be an aftermarket kit. Does look good however. There must be more to this, like it was upside down on a freeway at some point in it's life.

Kebab.

The driver side rocker scoop is not correct. It's suppose to have the slot for the oil cooler. Looks like this is an aftermarket kit.

Yes, and looking at the fit of the front bumper........it looks like a kit car.

The buttons on the center console have gone sticky, the first 3 have even gone so bad the paint has been cleaned off leaving the white or red plastic showing.

This is not unusual as mine (08) went sticky and I had new ones put in.

This roadster is very very nice. Owner put a lot of money into this car. All authentic LP640 parts (seats, interior, wheels, front and rear bumper and side skirts), minus the white carbon fiber dip (console and wings if I remember correctly) and they left the rear lights alone. The owner just had a new E-gear clutch etc installed. Seats and dash all LP640.

Those scoops are replicas that allow the pre LP rockers to look like the LP rockers without having to cut up the quarter panels. Bumpers may be real, rockers are wrong, taillights are wrong, wheels are probably replicas. Interior is nice and baring accident history, it seems to be priced fairly although the receipt scam makes you want to run the other way.

the owner just bought another lambo, so he's motivated to sell. it has no accident history, somebody should do a PPI, its a good car

If anyone is interested, I can give you my friends contact information (owner of the murci roadster). Sale though has to be through that dealership.

i am interested in the car, just curious why the owner would increase the price if he's motivated to sell?

The dealership he's selling it through, set the price, not him.

Here's the carfax. (he's owned it since 11') 7 owner no accidents, lots of history

http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a...amp;language=EN

If you need the direct contact info of the murci roadster owner, pm me.

Venomiz,

I just got off the phone with the dealer. supposedly the windshield is cracked which is why they increased the "asking price" to $149k. the dealer said the seller is not willing to go a dime below $140k without fixing the windshield. He was willing to give me the number to the owner but don't want to speak with him if that is truly the case, can you confirm this?

Thanks

Venomiz,

I just got off the phone with the dealer. supposedly the windshield is cracked which is why they increased the "asking price" to $149k. the dealer said the seller is not willing to go a dime below $140k without fixing the windshield. He was willing to give me the number to the owner but don't want to speak with him if that is truly the case, can you confirm this?

Thanks

Just spoke with the murci owner, and his bottom price is 140k with the cracked windshield. He's had several other offers in the 135k+ range. I would rather link you and the owner together. Just let me know.

Just got the update. 140k is the price if windshield is not repaired. owner is ready to replace the windshield

• 1 month later...

Little Update behalf my friends 05' Murci Roadster with lp640 upgrades.

Car just had a PPI, and the service necessary to pass PPI (parts from prestige)

Windshield is cracked, however, new potential or prospective buyer has two options per my friends words: $140,000 serviced, ready to be purchased with a cracked windshield, or $145,500 with windshield replaced by Lambo dealership.

I've uploaded the PPI and attachments

Scan0002.pdf

post-6491-1431545857_thumb.jpg