GBGallardo aka Robert Himler

emanon

Skars only make you stronger. Congratz to both for finding them early on.

GBGallardo RIP, didn't know him but of course read his earlier posts many times.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that surgery went well for both of you! A nice "I got into a wicked Sword fight" should suffice for those asking how you got your respective scars!

As for tattoo ideas for Sprite...since you are dealing with so much hair...a nice, large avocado would look right at home! :icon_mrgreen:

Glad to hear that surgery went well for both of you! A nice "I got into a wicked Sword fight" should suffice for those asking how you got your respective scars!

As for tattoo ideas for Sprite...since you are dealing with so much hair...a nice, large avocado would look right at home! :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_fU: :)

Great to hear MHaynes and Sprite! Glad to hear all went well for you both.

Awesome Guys, I am so happy to see that surgery went well and hopefully cancer free now :D

Were you guys in the sun a lot in general or no? Tried to read the whole post but may have missed it. Happy for you both though!

Im not. But also my cancer, even though it is a form of skin cancer, was not caused by the sun. It's cause by a rare tumor growth in the tissue.

This is definitely GREAT news mate but it also means you have some close follow-up going forward. Dont take these for granted. Also, please, please use sun screen. It cool to look cool, but if you know cancer's face once, trust me, you don't ever want to see it again.

• 9 months later...
Would have been his 25th birthday today, RIP brother.

I thought about that today... So sad--I still can't believe it all happened. He was strong even know the inevitable. Gone too soon.

Last time i saw him was in Cali driving the MSO 12C. I make this video tribute last year.

RIP Brother!