GBGallardo aka Robert Himler

emanon

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when I met him the first time, we had lunch and headed to Prestige to pickup his new car (the White Murcie), a great day really and even though the shit hit the fan for him a while back, he was still a young kid and it's a damn shame and tragedy when something likes this happen :(

RIP :turboalex:

Eehh what!!? How did that happen? Was he sick?

RIP. How did he die?

Remember when I met him the first time, we had lunch and headed to Prestige to pickup his new car (the White Murcie), a great day really and even though the shit hit the fan for him a while back, he was still a young kid and it's a damn shame and tragedy when something likes this happen :(

RIP :turboalex:

What do you mean by the shit hit the fan for him?

RIP. I just texted with him a week ago. He has had cancer for a while, but I had no idea it had progressed this far. He was very humble about the whole thing and didn't want anyone to feel sorry for him so not a lot of people knew. I got a text from his mom with the news a few hours before it hit social media, really wish I knew ahead of time how serious it was so I could have flown up to PA and said my goodbyes in person. We used to kick it all the time when he lived in Orlando and I let him stay at my house for a week or two when he first moved there before he got his own place.

Cancer is a shitty disease and 24 is way too young to go. I feel terrible for his parents having to bury their only child.

fcuking horrible.

I had spent some time with Rob on 3 occasions in Orlando, and for a while were talking all the time off the forum. Was always a really cool kid, and shared a passion for cars and a drive for success. Literally gave me the keys to his GTR barely knowing me and told me to beat the shit out of it. From all the bs that happened on here, deep down he was a really cool dude and was a great person when you actually got to know him. I had heard about his diagnosis through the grapevine about this a while ago, and had reached out several times through texts and social media, but never got a response. Really VERY sad to hear this news today.

Rob, you will be missed buddy!

RIP

Awful to hear. Heard he had cancer few months back. RIP at least he lived his short lived life to the fullest. Bought my first G off him and was a great kid.

Heartbreaking, I knew about his condition a while back but I was hopping he will get better, gone way too soon, way too soon, RIP :(

I heard he had cancer a while back when he dropped in on Allan. They did some canyon drives and Allan told me he was not well. He did not want people to know, so we kept it private. His early work was inspiring. His video of his mom in the TT was fantastic and copied thousands of times by other people. I met him in ohio a few times, he had a great drive and cool ideas. Then he hooked up with some people who thought the world wanted to see people brag about how successful they were and that embellishment will drive success. It all caught up with him. But he will be remembered for being super cool and friendly with a passion for cars and life. Too bad it was cut short. Rest in peace brother.

RIP. I just texted with him a week ago. He has had cancer for a while, but I had no idea it had progressed this far. He was very humble about the whole thing and didn't want anyone to feel sorry for him so not a lot of people knew. I got a text from his mom with the news a few hours before it hit social media, really wish I knew ahead of time how serious it was so I could have flown up to PA and said my goodbyes in person. We used to kick it all the time when he lived in Orlando and I let him stay at my house for a week or two when he first moved there before he got his own place.

Cancer is a shitty disease and 24 is way too young to go. I feel terrible for his parents having to bury their only child.

It wasn't that long ago I sent him a message asking about you; after the whole social media deal. I never expected this. RIP Robert :(

Wow that sucks. 24 is way too young though. At least he had fun during his time. RIP