So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

it will be bitter sweet, my cars will be worth a pile more $, however that will be overshadowed by the sorrow of missing V12's.

IMO its coming sooner than later, not like the current emission standards anywhere are not going to be tightened up, NA is only 1/3 of their market so again the world don't revolve around america contrary to popular belief here. I'll be long gone by then anyways, but I see china and the middle east tightening up as well so the V12's are not going to be around much longer. Which if you consider how few are built and distances driven they use a very small part of the fuel supply. but what do i know......?

Makes sense - add gas guzzler / sales tax one would think everyone would smile vs funding incentives for hybrids / heavy trucks.

I think Ferrari and Lambo will make V12's but with turbo's and all sorts of gimmicks to add mpg. My RR shuts off every time the car comes to a stop PIA. Ford GT 6 cylinder TT will make 700 hp so there is a lot of room for hp and efficiency in turbo's.

12 cylinders 1200 hp - 8 cylinders 900 hp will be no problem but the brakes on a porky road car are too weak. I think we are close to max on hp from factories question is how they go about dropping weight.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame the Lib's not Lambo if/when the change comes :eusa_wall:

Owner air freighted - SV arrived 1 hour before C & C. Of course I zipped out to see the car in the flesh and it was extremely helpful finalizing the spec.

Flat white white Y sport seats exposed carbon fiber all over the cabin - it's impressive!

Glass rear cf engine bay just gorgeous the width of the rear is massive.

Sat in the car - sport seats are exactly what I had hoped - the only place it is firm are at the legs. At 6 2 217 felt like the seats were ordered for me. There is not a lot of headroom but line of sight was great hoping the roadster offers a little more headroom for a helmet but it should be fine.

The dealer received a full SV color sample kit - there was no need to visit the factory prefer to spend the money on the car vs the trip. Although the wife suggested we take delivery at the factory.

Bianco Canopus / Sideris Blue Y interior / rear view camera / branding package alcantara / travel package / cf footrest / cf tops / rear glass / cf engine bay / cf cross bar / dianthus wheels / black center.

Owner air freighted - SV arrived 1 hour before C & C. Of course I zipped out to see the car in the flesh and it was extremely helpful finalizing the spec.

Flat white white Y sport seats exposed carbon fiber all over the cabin - it's impressive!

Glass rear cf engine bay just gorgeous the width of the rear is massive.

Sat in the car - sport seats are exactly what I had hoped - the only place it is firm are at the legs. At 6 2 217 felt like the seats were ordered for me. There is not a lot of headroom but line of sight was great hoping the roadster offers a little more headroom for a helmet but it should be fine.

The dealer received a full SV color sample kit - there was no need to visit the factory prefer to spend the money on the car vs the trip. Although the wife suggested we take delivery at the factory.

Bianco Canopus / Sideris Blue Y interior / rear view camera / branding package alcantara / travel package / cf footrest / cf tops / rear glass / cf engine bay / cf cross bar / dianthus wheels / black center.

Now going with the glass engine bonnet? No more worries about people leaning over? :rolleyes:

Congrats on your order it's gunna look amazing. Saw picks of andys car today looks amazing.

Thanks - it's a huge relief.

Met Andy earlier today super nice guy - likes alot of hp the Ford GT sounded like Nascar :)

Tooth Sniper - to be honest I never looked at an Aventador engine bay and someone requested the only Aventador roadster on a road trip to PA!

After seeing Andy's SV engine bay it's something that needed to be seen vs hidden. Switching to glass triggered the glossy cf tops so the top of the car flows. Just need to keep the bellies and belts at bay.

How long does production take. They have not been able to get me a delivery date for my SV coupe. They say it says "in production" for the last few weeks on the Lambo factory site.

How long does production take. They have not been able to get me a delivery date for my SV coupe. They say it says "in production" for the last few weeks on the Lambo factory site.

Great question would be helpful to know the stages and perhaps take a factory tour to see the car while going thru production.

Forgot to add photos of the White SV.

post-213219-1437883438_thumb.jpg

post-213219-1437883453_thumb.jpg

No SV sticker. :(

Knowing Frisella....he probably chose to save that $8000 for the big SV logo and use that money towards an amazing wrap as he wraps all his cars with his company logos on them. Smart choice IMO.

Knowing Frisella....he probably chose to save that $8000 for the big SV logo and use that money towards an amazing wrap as he wraps all his cars with his company logos on them. Smart choice IMO.

Can't wait to see the wrap!

$8k??

$8k??

Seems to be about right.

I have seen quite a few ad personam paint selections - does the factory ever charge more than 14k?

Found the one in this picture - it can't be a wrap in that setting - correct?

918 guys were able to go crazy with any paint and the ones that did are receiving bigger ROI for those colors. Not that I have any intentions on selling but being one off and adding value helps justify the madness.

post-213219-1437944152.jpg

Seems to be about right.

I have seen quite a few ad personam paint selections - does the factory ever charge more than 14k?

918 guys were able to go crazy with any paint and the ones that did are receiving bigger ROI for those colors. Not that I have any intentions on selling but being one off and adding value helps justify the madness.

So funny! Similar to what I am wrapping my Aventador I just purchased. Just mine will be more brighter. That would look awesome on an SV!

Are you considering that?

So funny! Similar to what I am wrapping my Aventador I just purchased. Just mine will be more brighter. That would look awesome on an SV!

Are you considering that?

My salesman is probably ready to kill me - but searching for information isn't easy. Really like the Sideris Blue interior Y.

Anyway - trying to see how offensive Lambo will be with a custom matte color. Prefer Sideris matte over Bianco Canopus just have no idea what the prices are. Porsche charges 5k for PTS is my only frame of reference but fully aware the Italians are very proud of their work.

But how cool is that color - maybe Lambo would give us a 2 for 1 :)

Seems to be about right.

If we are talking about the big logo sticker it is $2800. But maybe I am just confused.

Seems to be about right.

That was on the Lamborghini stand at the Geneva car show this year - its on the Lambo special paint list

If we are talking about the big logo sticker it is $2800. But maybe I am just confused.

Big SV Logo in sticker is $2800

Big SV Logo in paint is $8400 to be exact

Only on a car forum can guys debate the validity of a sticker and it's perfectly normal :lol2:

didn't know SV logo can be painted .....when i place my order they only have the SV sticker available as an option so for the early production SV it can only be sticker

The 'decal' is only available in either black or white ... when you opt for the painted version you can select another shade, but it stays matte in fact, no glossy SV signs on the Superveloce.

About that matte red metallic:

2015_ad_personam_aventador_7.jpg

It was the Ad Personam show car at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show, paint is called Rosso Pyra:

2015_ad_personam_aventador_16.jpg

This is true i paid the 8400 for the paint and ordered it in red i was able to switch it the day i found out about it when my car was almost finishing production, car will be here in 2 weeks so will take picks when it come in.

The 'decal' is only available in either black or white ... when you opt for the painted version you can select another shade, but it stays matte in fact, no glossy SV signs on the Superveloce.

About that matte red metallic:

2015_ad_personam_aventador_7.jpg

It was the Ad Personam show car at the 2015 Geneva Auto Show, paint is called Rosso Pyra:

2015_ad_personam_aventador_16.jpg

Do you know all the matte colors that are available?

Thanks in advance.