So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

Nice can you translate haha can't wait to see it.

Haha unfortunately I cannot. We will be seeing the SV Raodster at the Frankfurt Autoshow. I will obviously be attending as I can't wait to see it in the flesh!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The preliminary price is great :D I would happily buy an SV Roadster for one Euro.

Lmao. Since it's so early there are some details that are not concrete. I'm just making sure I will be one of the first to take delivery. We were told I'm the 3rd allocation world wide.

Here is my girl.

post-25590-1432770120_thumb.jpg

Striking.

Is that the standard blue offered?

I have to finalize spec asap - was thinking white or matte white until this photo.

Haha unfortunately I cannot. We will be seeing the SV Raodster at the Frankfurt Autoshow. I will obviously be attending as I can't wait to see it in the flesh!

Does that mean we will not be seeing the Huracan Spyder in Frankfurt? Just the Aventador Superveloce Roadster?

So that means your car will look something like this:

roadster_sv_blue.png

On my Virtual Car Configurator

Does that mean we will not be seeing the Huracan Spyder in Frankfurt? Just the Aventador Superveloce Roadster?

So that means your car will look something like this:

roadster_sv_blue.png

OMG! :o

That looks fkn insane buddy! Amazing job! Just set that as every wallpaper I possibly can lol!

Whenever you get a chance, any chance I can see that exact same pic in a Rosso Mars? No rush at all.

Your very talented!

Regarding the Huracan Spyder, I will let you know Tuesday. I'm flying into Frankfurt. Going to be meeting with the GM and head of sales so they will tell me which, if any, Huracan variation we can expect at Frankfurt Autoshow.

Just got the word that my local dealership is getting an SV! Can't wait to see it in person. I was also told that Lamborghini had a 15 minute window to test out the SV on the Nurburgring while Porsche was there, and they hadn't even been practicing with the SV yet! That's incredible! I imagine that we'll see an even faster time before you know it!

They all came out black Robster. Which is actually what happened to mine when I tried to save them as well...

After LamboCARS configurator my build has completely changed... lol

That's an awesome tool to have in this situation!

Thanks again for giving us this awesome configurator! If your ever in Europe and we can meet up I would love to give you a ride in the SV Roadster next summer!

SV_zpsnbtrjy6m.jpg

Thanks again for giving us this awesome configurator! If your ever in Europe and we can meet up I would love to give you a ride in the SV Roadster next summer!

No problem at all, I had a blast creating the configurator, and in fact I'm in the process of adding some more material to it.

There is a 'save' button which will let you save your configuration as a PNG file to your computer, but you'll have to be a member, if you just right click you will only get the top layer, which is the watermark, sorry for that.

Actually I live in Belgium, which is in Europe. And I will most likely be at the IAA in Frankfurt to see what Lamborghini comes up with ... so if you are in Germany and take a stint on the German Autobahn give me a call ... lol.

No problem at all, I had a blast creating the configurator, and in fact I'm in the process of adding some more material to it.

There is a 'save' button which will let you save your configuration as a PNG file to your computer, but you'll have to be a member, if you just right click you will only get the top layer, which is the watermark, sorry for that.

Actually I live in Belgium, which is in Europe. And I will most likely be at the IAA in Frankfurt to see what Lamborghini comes up with ... so if you are in Germany and take a stint on the German Autobahn give me a call ... lol.

Haha awesome. I will definitely be there with a car!

OMG! :o

That looks fkn insane buddy! Amazing job! Just set that as every wallpaper I possibly can lol!

Whenever you get a chance, any chance I can see that exact same pic in a Rosso Mars? No rush at all.

Your very talented!

with yellow calipers

its absolutely rediclous that i never learned in 17? years how to post a pic on a forum, maybe its for the better. lol

I had the monteray blue car with yellow calipers, I suppose i'm used to the yellow shit stickers Vik put on my Diablo GTR. I was playing with the configurator which is beyond cool and put yellow calipers(i dint post a pic here cause i dont know how, i'm to dense to remember aa week after someone shows me. and a couple other yellow(very sparingly) on the blue car, accents less than accents. I just dont want a blue/black car or any color/black/cf car. I little yellow to spice it up. orange looked funny to me,

i cant dress worth 2 cents and forget interior decorating. But i've always had the knack for getting cars pretty good, this one is a bit tougher for me. i'm close tho.

yellow is great on this car, i just cant fade another yellow Lambo for a few more years, green was my Murci and i'm board with that, black is great but i perfer that on my Rolls, Benz's. White is not my bag on Lambo's-i like other peoples white cars, just not for me tho-not hating. Orange IMO just isnt for this car. Purple works great but the factory purples aint strong enough from what i've seen they are not bright enough-SE30 purple is horrible on anything but a SE30 or other Diablo(maybe). Brown-nope. pink-no no no!!!! Red perhaps like that 50th that was crashed i LA a couple month back-perhaps.

I think some sort of blue with a accent color(yellow) is the plan

its absolutely rediclous that i never learned in 17? years how to post a pic on a forum, maybe its for the better. lol

I had the monteray blue car with yellow calipers, I suppose i'm used to the yellow shit stickers Vik put on my Diablo GTR. I was playing with the configurator which is beyond cool and put yellow calipers(i dint post a pic here cause i dont know how, i'm to dense to remember aa week after someone shows me. and a couple other yellow(very sparingly) on the blue car, accents less than accents. I just dont want a blue/black car or any color/black/cf car. I little yellow to spice it up. orange looked funny to me,

i cant dress worth 2 cents and forget interior decorating. But i've always had the knack for getting cars pretty good, this one is a bit tougher for me. i'm close tho.

yellow is great on this car, i just cant fade another yellow Lambo for a few more years, green was my Murci and i'm board with that, black is great but i perfer that on my Rolls, Benz's. White is not my bag on Lambo's-i like other peoples white cars, just not for me tho-not hating. Orange IMO just isnt for this car. Purple works great but the factory purples aint strong enough from what i've seen they are not bright enough-SE30 purple is horrible on anything but a SE30 or other Diablo(maybe). Brown-nope. pink-no no no!!!! Red perhaps like that 50th that was crashed i LA a couple month back-perhaps.

I think some sort of blue with a accent color(yellow) is the plan

Just a couple of ideas... :icon_mrgreen: (Blu Nethuns & Verde Scandal)

post-8919-1434306960_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1434306969_thumb.jpg

Why not go for Verde Ermes with yellow inset on the seats, yellow center locks, yellow brake calipers and large, yellow SV decal on the side:

verde_ermes.jpg

That would be a very unconventional looking Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce.

Why not go for Verde Ermes with yellow inset on the seats, yellow center locks, yellow brake calipers and large, yellow SV decal on the side:

verde_ermes.jpg

That would be a very unconventional looking Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce.

Nice config, but there're only red and black anodized bolts that seems to be painted..

I went with the small SV sticker. Big one looks a little weird to me.

post-7086-1434481912_thumb.png