So who ordered an SV?

FEVIPER

I went with the small SV sticker. Big one looks a little weird to me.

post-7086-1434481912_thumb.png

Excellent choice! Very clean looking. I think white calipers with a white or black sticker would be killer on that combo.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with the small SV sticker. Big one looks a little weird to me.

post-7086-1434481912_thumb.png

Should be clear, this is the way I would spec one if I was buying one.

silver is nice, but a bit conservative for me, on this car.

the dark green, reminds me of British green and old Jags or something-the rendering does look great on both cars. nice work Its hard to make this car look bad, without trying.

i'm going to make my mind up this week and deal with the details later.

thanks for all the ideas,

i cant either, i got my nose wide open. the day this car drops-ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Just make sure you don't opt for the carbon fibre bucket seats as you, or even I, won't be going far... Its what they all had when they were tested and a lot of people complained they were really tight and hard on the lower back. I sure hope they have something similar to the regular Aventador seats as just buckets would suck and ruin the car for daily use...

Just make sure you don't opt for the carbon fibre bucket seats as you, or even I, won't be going far... Its what they all had when they were tested and a lot of people complained they were really tight and hard on the lower back. I sure hope they have something similar to the regular Aventador seats as just buckets would suck and ruin the car for daily use...

Aren't these the more regular 'comfort' seats LSHG posted a while ago:

avy_sv_seats.jpg

Photo from Gaetano Crescini.

Does comfort seats not kind of defeat the ethos of the car especially as that is where most of the weight loss came from.

I'm speccing as a road car and would def prefer being comfortable but felt it must have the carbon buckets being an SV even if not the most comfortable as its one of the defining features of the model.

I'm told the split of orders is about 50:50 on this though.

Does comfort seats not kind of defeat the ethos of the car especially as that is where most of the weight loss came from.

I'm speccing as a road car and would def prefer being comfortable but felt it must have the carbon buckets being an SV even if not the most comfortable as its one of the defining features of the model.

I'm told the split of orders is about 50:50 on this though.

I wouldn't go so far as to say not getting them would ruin the point of the car...

I would love to get them, if I could fit in them! Being 6'1 and 230 lbs it is much more important that I can sit comfortably in my dream car as appose to get seats that will save me some weight.

I wouldn't go so far as to say not getting them would ruin the point of the car...

I would love to get them, if I could fit in them! Being 6'1 and 230 lbs it is much more important that I can sit comfortably in my dream car as appose to get seats that will save me some weight.

True, glass engine cover adds 5kg but I want that!

i'm 185cm tall 105 kgs fat lol.

i like the carbon seats, i need to figure out how to make them work. they match the car to well to not have them, period. If I have to rebuild the underside of the seat and bolt it in a fixed position like in the Diablo GTR's thats what i'll do, i aint gonna settle for the others.

i like the carbon seats, i need to figure out how to make them work. they match the car to well to not have them, period. If I have to rebuild the underside of the seat and bolt it in a fixed position like in the Diablo GTR's thats what i'll do, i aint gonna settle for the others.

Nice, I'm 203cm (converts to 6'8 ?) tall at 110kg ... so I can forget fitting in an Aventador Superveloce altogether ... I so NEED a Superveloce Roadster ... lol.

The fact that it's a full bucket and the part where your ass is, is also raised so you literally have to fit your waist in there, makes comfort impossible for me and I have a 38' waist. Even the GT2 buckets where only the top part comes out by your shoulders is very uncomfortable for me as I am wide and it is piercing my back around corners, lol.

I love those seats but they are just way too uncomfortable as I do plan on driving the car a lot.

Please let me know what you figure out!

Nice, I'm 203cm (converts to 6'8 ?) tall at 110kg ... so I can forget fitting in an Aventador Superveloce altogether ... I so NEED a Superveloce Roadster ... lol.

We'll get you on the list asap!

The fact that it's a full bucket and the part where your ass is, is also raised so you literally have to fit your waist in there, makes comfort impossible for me and I have a 38' waist. Even the GT2 buckets where only the top part comes out by your shoulders is very uncomfortable for me as I am wide and it is piercing my back around corners, lol.

I love those seats but they are just way too uncomfortable as I do plan on driving the car a lot.

Please let me know what you figure out!

I'm going to drive the wheels off mine, all over the world.

I'm not worried about my ass it's not wide, my shoulders are wide, my gut is 40" since the hernia, can't get smaller no matter if I lose weight or not. Don't think that's a issue-shoulders are.

I'm going to look into this seat thing the whole way, and figure it out. If I have to disassemble and rebuild it to be comfortable. Hopefully it won't be that complex. But probably will be. I had GT2 seats but can't remember them.

I've had 5 back operations so I have to have a comfortable seat or I have more than car problems.

However that seat has to be in the car and comfortable. I'll go to the factory if necessary, if they will work with me

When I know something more ill let u know for sure

And I thought I was a tall Lambo guy at 6'6 1/2"...I'm grateful I can drive Aventadors in comfort.