Purchasing Leads

Tara

What are your experiences purchasing leads? Do you find it a waste of money and time?

I found a place that I can get 12 leads for $18 each and they give you 2 free ones so it comes out to $15.43 per lead. If just ONE of those leads generates a "sale" I will have made my money back about 10 fold if not more. If not I'm out $216 and some time on the phone.

To me it sounds like a no brainer but I want to know what others have experienced with purchasing leads.

What are your thoughts?

Make sure the leads you get aren't part of the do not call list. Cold calling isn't like it used to be.

It's a numbers game and you need to treat it as such. Not all leads you buy will convert. but if you factor in your customer acquisition cost + payback period you should easily figure out if buying those leads make sense.

Also, not every lead gen service is the same. some perform much better than others.

but as long as you go into it understanding the goal isn't to convert all , even convert most, then you will be pleased. As long as the payback is there you can buy leads all day long.

but as long as you go into it understanding the goal isn't to convert all , even convert most, then you will be pleased. As long as the payback is there you can buy leads all day long.

:iamwithstupid:

And make sure the leads are good, something you should realize pretty quick, good luck!

I remember buying leads with my buddy and running an auto dialer... then when someone picked up we would get on the call.....and hear this soft serene music that just kept on going. It took us a little while to realize a few of those leads were of the phones in the elevators!!!

I remember buying leads with my buddy and running an auto dialer... then when someone picked up we would get on the call.....and hear this soft serene music that just kept on going. It took us a little while to realize a few of those leads were of the phones in the elevators!!!

Sorry but lol :)

Oops I meant 100 times over at least not 10, big difference lol. Thanks for the input guys. I'll check into the company and see where they get the leads and if they can give me some kind of success rate. I know that is hard to do with leads though.

Rawr that is hilarious :lol2:

Porter is disappointed in all of you, as am I.

Whenever I hear that word, this is all I can think of:

:icon_mrgreen:

It's on Netflix streaming, highly recommended. :icon_super: