100% BONE STOCK C7Z [email protected] STOCK TIRES

Vegasgtr

That is seriously impressive.

Better buy one buddy. And get some sweet wrap-around Maui Jims too!

I would have never thought that a Z.06 would be a better drag car than a roll on car. Crazy.

Great stuff!

Better buy one buddy. And get some sweet wrap-around Maui Jims too!

Dude, I got my Tommy Bahama shirt ironed and everything! I'm going to see if I can get a Skoal sponsorship for it as well. I can't be without the dip when I'm blasting Warrant cruising the strip!

Dude, I got my Tommy Bahama shirt ironed and everything! I'm going to see if I can get a Skoal sponsorship for it as well. I can't be without the dip when I'm blasting Warrant cruising the strip!

Sounds good. Pick me up!

Quick car, the delta in performance between 80k and 500k has dropped to nil. It's all about cachet now, the peloton have caught the leaders and in some cases passed.

Sounds good. Pick me up!

Quick car, the delta in performance between 80k and 500k has dropped to nil. It's all about cachet now, the peloton have caught the leaders and in some cases passed.

:iamwithstupid:

Thats Atco though right? All cars notoriously trap higher . Like the 458 that trapped 132mph in NJ, but could barely go 122 in Nevada.

Thats Atco though right? All cars notoriously trap higher . Like the 458 that trapped 132mph in NJ, but could barely go 122 in Nevada.

Well the air is amazing. The track is also VERY sticky. Jason (on this forum) trapped 132 in FL with 100 miles on odometer. so Sea level is the key. In vegas that another story! an auto will be lucky to run 126 iMO.

Also I think an auto trapped 131 @ MIR. so the Autos at sea level are over 130.

60-130 s around 7.6 secs on pump 93. car is also not that light.

Well the air is amazing. The track is also VERY sticky. Jason (on this forum) trapped 132 in FL with 100 miles on odometer. so Sea level is the key. In vegas that another story! an auto will be lucky to run 126 iMO.

Also I think an auto trapped 131 @ MIR. so the Autos at sea level are over 130.

60-130 s around 7.6 secs on pump 93. car is also not that light.

I spent considerable time in the Z07 and 991 Gt3, and the Z07 didnt seem any faster than the Gt3 in those conditions. In fact in a dead stop race im certain the Gt3 would win 9 outta 10x. No way it traps anywhere near 130 in AZ or similar area.

I would have never thought that a Z.06 would be a better drag car than a roll on car. Crazy.

Great stuff!

I agree, looks like the auto trans made the difference.

I spent considerable time in the Z07 and 991 Gt3, and the Z07 didnt seem any faster than the Gt3 in those conditions. In fact in a dead stop race im certain the Gt3 would win 9 outta 10x. No way it traps anywhere near 130 in AZ or similar area.

I agree. The top screw will get heat soaked very quickly.. they are quick when temps are good.

ATCO and MIR always impress. I wonder just how negative the DA was.

It was not Ideal for Atco.. i think it was +33 DA or 1000DA from what i read..

That's good air but not the mineshaft I expected. Great run.

Transmission advances have played a huge role in advancing performance and drivability the last several years. We continue to see cars defy logic due to putting ALL the power down, with the help of computers of course. All the mid tier overachievers owe a lot to their trannies: GTR, Porsche Turbo, new POS, etc.