Ok Doc K... Time to put up.. or shut up...

Allan-Herbie

Remember, more than 500 Anniversaries were manufactured at the end of the Countach run.

True. low production numbers when 5 or more are for sale equals a high inventory available!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, more than 500 Anniversaries were manufactured at the end of the Countach run.

650 of them.. The Anniv is the least desired and valuable of the Countach line.

I agree all these CT need to be saved! And keep them here state side, the Japanese are buying them up and not letting go of them.

HA!!! Both sold! WTF?

HA!!! Both sold! WTF?

From watching their other auctions, they'll hit the reserve and shortly thereafter the item will be relisted.

Oh I believe they are worth saving at a reasonable price.

A lamborghini expert told you these cars will go down in price this year? Please.. bring this soothsayer to us.. lol

I know who Ian is referring to, and he is correct...definate expert and that is his opinion.

Ian,

You owe it to yourself to jump through as many hoops as you need to in order to vet this out.....as you know, cars CLOSE to your price range are few and far between.

Hop on a plane tomorrow with a cashiers check for $100k (and maybe a $20k backup). Money will talk when you're in front of them with cash. look the car over when there and if its viable close the deal. Don't BS around...go see it yourself.

Mike I do not think that is the case as the engine from the completely burnt black Countach was a Down Draft 4 valve engine and the engine shown in the first Countach is a FI 2 valve engine.

Forza or some name similar was advertising the burnt one in Hemmings several years ago. Like 22k. Udo's was a 2 valve fuel injected 5000s.

I know who Ian is referring to, and he is correct...definate expert and that is his opinion.

Ian,

You owe it to yourself to jump through as many hoops as you need to in order to vet this out.....as you know, cars CLOSE to your price range are few and far between.

Hop on a plane tomorrow with a cashiers check for $100k (and maybe a $20k backup). Money will talk when you're in front of them with cash. look the car over when there and if its viable close the deal. Don't BS around...go see it yourself.

Many of us here will highly disagree with the self proclaimed experts opinion.

Shit!!! That was udo's old car!

Neither of these two cars is Udo's old car. His old car was serial number ela12784. I thought the same thing as you at first.

Cheers Jim

Neither of these two cars is Udo's old car. His old car was serial number ela12784. I thought the same thing as you at first.

Cheers Jim

Yep.

• 8 months later...
Can you believe both these cars are being fixed?

I've been following that as well! I'm beyond speechless. The amount of work that is going into the 3d scanning, the rewarding, everything is insane! I can't wait to see what they look like once finished!

Seriously- this link.. this build.. I need to have this in my life. ABOLFAZ.. you KNOW I need that in my life ;-)