Diablo 6.0 speed sensor wire? Wiring diagram?

alpha6164

My 2001 6.0 has suspension error light and my mechanic has gone thru the workshop manual and everything points out to the control unit not getting speed signal and locks the shocks in position 3. Wondering if anyone may have wiring diagram or schematics of a Diablo that may show where else one can get a speed signal to splice in to the control box and more importantly which wire that goes to the control box is the speed sensor wire? Thanks for any inputs.

My 2001 6.0 has suspension error light and my mechanic has gone thru the workshop manual and everything points out to the control unit not getting speed signal and locks the shocks in position 3. Wondering if anyone may have wiring diagram or schematics of a Diablo that may show where else one can get a speed signal to splice in to the control box and more importantly which wire that goes to the control box is the speed sensor wire? Thanks for any inputs.

Check your email , sent you the link to download the entire 6.0 wiring schematics.

Hopefully the KONI module is good, thats an NLA part!

• 3 years later...

resurrecting this one haha.  Alpha do you have the schematics limey sent you? can you email them to me as well? my baby is acting up.  Would be insanely helpful