WTF is wrong with people

Redlambo

A Fireman beats a woman for feeding stray cats??? WTF!

I hope they put him up for a considerable amount of time for this.

I'm wondering if its just me, but the world seems to becoming crazier and crazier. Doesnt speak much to the future of humankind.

A Fireman beats a woman for feeding stray cats??? WTF!

I hope they put him up for a considerable amount of time for this.

I agree with him... Brian Setzer is a one trick pony and nobody should feed him.

They got the bastard!!!!!!!!

Firefighter Beat Woman Feeding Cats: L.A. Jury Convicts Fireman Of Assault, Battery, Views Shocking Video

A jury in Los Angeles took only 90 minutes to deliberate the fate of a firefighter for assaulting a woman for feeding stray cats in a West Adams neighborhood. Ian Justin Eulian faces up to seven years in prison for assault and battery on Rebecca Stafford over the altercation from nearly two years ago. The fireman's lawyer said his client received a raw deal from jurors, citing a Los Angeles Times news report.

The firefighter was found guilty of "one felony count each of assault by means likely to produce great bodily injury and battery with serious bodily injury." Additionally, after deliberations, jurors believed it was true that the man was responsible for inflicting "great bodily injury" on the victim during the beating incident in the 2500 block of West View Street.

Eulian, 39, and his mother, Lonieta Fontaine, 70, were originally defendants to the September 14 beating that was caught on surveillance cameras posted in an alley. The footage shows the off-duty firefighter and his mom confronting the woman over feeding stray felines. As she sat in her Jeep, the trio exchanged words. Suddenly, the woman appears to throw something (later learned to be cat kibble for the stray animals) at the fireman.

Fontaine intervened and began exchanging blows with Stafford. Suddenly, Eulian pushes his mom aside, lunges at the woman — still in the vehicle — and appears to throw a series of punches before dragging the woman out of the passenger compartment. He continues the assault until the woman collapses, apparently after having been knocked unconscious.

The mother then pulls her son off of the woman and he walks away. Next, they gathered her up and drove the woman to her home. Stafford told reporters that she doesn't recall being beaten, but was told by the couple that she tripped and fell.

At the first trial, the woman said that she was confronted by the firefighter in the past for feeding stray cats in the area. He complained to her that at least one cat attacked her dog. Additionally, he claimed the felines were "pooping in his yard." On the day the fireman beat the woman, she said she was not feeding strays at the time; she was looking for one that was unaccounted for.

The first trial ended in a gridlock. During that phase, prosecutors described the beating of the woman as "vicious" and "senseless." Eulian's mom was not retried again.

Robert A. Schwartz, Eulian's attorney, slammed the jury verdict. He claims the fire engineer is very disturbed over the outcome.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2110984/firefight...lcwvr4dbuSMO.99

All I can say is WOW!!!

WHAT!!!!.......!!!!

Why sayeth thou???

He asked her not to feed them, they attacked his dog and damaged his property. She didn't comply, she threw something at him.

He asked her not to feed them, they attacked his dog and damaged his property. She didn't comply, she threw something at him.

You've lost it man. I'm glad they locked that prick up. There's no reason for him to punch her repeatedly and drag her out the car. She threw "Kibble".. It's not like she threw a knife or something heavy, give me a break. And then the lame excuse of "at least one cat attacked the dog". Maybe if the dog wasn't such a pussy, it could have stood up for itself. :eusa_think:

not sure if if my sarcasm detector is broken..

not sure if if my sarcasm detector is broken..

Did he go overboard? Maybe, but he isn't entirely at fault. He didn't attack a random person. She is partially at fault for being a instigator. So many people who fcuking do as they please and keep pushing buttons until the reaper comes to sew.

Did he go overboard? Maybe

Maybe? He beat her unconscious for Christ sakes. For throwing cat kibbles at his mother?

Maybe? He beat her unconscious for Christ sakes. For throwing cat kibbles at his mother?

If Someone threw something at my Mom I'd probably be in the same predicament.

Someone check Assman's account I think it was hacked haha.

I'm not claiming to be some billy badass and I don't go around picking fights, but if someone is flippant and brings the fight to me I don't back down.

I guess we can agree to disagree with one another.

I think a more level headed approach would be to file a police report however I was not in the heat of the moment either so it is easy for me to say.

One thing for certain is that in this day and age one should consider all of their public actions recorded as there are surveillance and iPhones cameras everywhere now.

I'm not claiming to be some billy badass and I don't go around picking fights, but if someone is flippant and brings the fight to me I don't back down.

I don't think she "brought the fight" to him, he brought the fight to her, I am sure she didn't pick a fight with a random guy on the street while feeding abandoned animals, that action alone speaks volumes of her personality, her throwing stuff is the result of being antagonized by the scumbag, if he starts being the aggressor what would you expect someone's instinctive reaction to be?

If it was a guy in the car i get it.. its a WOMAN!! no 220b guy should beat the shit out of a women for ANY reason (unless she shot someone)

I think you need a vacation.. all those asses are making you crazy.lol

If it was a guy in the car i get it.. its a WOMAN!! no 220b guy should beat the shit out of a women for ANY reason (unless she shot someone)

I think you need a vacation.. all those asses are making you crazy.lol

Act like a man get treated like a man. Again I'm not one to hit a woman but if someone were to throw something at my Mom, I'd knock a bitch out.

Absolutely agree with assman, it seems she attacked his mother first so he stepped in and went a little overboard.

Are we watching the same video?

Isn't the mom the person who is leaning inside the car over the driver who was later pulled out of the car and knocked out cold?

wtf Raj?! No way did she deserve that. No man should ever hit a woman. It was a brutal and violent attack. Personally i think 7 years is far too lenient.

As a punishment she should be forced to eat the cat food. But to be beaten like that? No.

Man Assman little harsh there. I agree if someone threw something at my Mom I would FUC K them up, but kibble? No. If he had asked her not to feed them anymore and she continued, then call animal control and have them remove the cats. Easy. Or capture the cats and then take them to a shelter.

But she can also do as she damn well pleases. There's no law that says she can't feed a homeless animal. They both handled it wrong, but he went way the fcuk overboard. Glad his ass is going to jail. Pussy ass man

Did he go overboard? Maybe, but he isn't entirely at fault. He didn't attack a random person. She is partially at fault for being a instigator. So many people who fcuking do as they please and keep pushing buttons until the reaper comes to sew.

Assman I love you like a brother but think this through. I can agree that her feeding the cats was probably a nuisance though as mentioned that dog must be a real wuss!! He is a municipal worker who should know the proper authorities to contact. There can be NO defense for hitting the cat lady. He could have killed her with the barrage he threw at her. Sorry buddy, I love your comments most of the time, but this time you struck out.