Team Salamone Made The Headline Picture on Vice News

IanMan

We had great fun with the Vice media team. What wonderful positive people.

We have declined Bravo TV contract and will continue to just "do us" on the weekends and during my three weeks of vacation a year.

Every once in a while we open up to talk business; charity ... and our true love of life. Although we don't love all the editing lol we certainly loved spending time with the positive and really smart and engaging people of Vice.

Let me tell you... goldrush has a quote this year and that is: "Life is an epic journey or nothing at all" and for me... from Friday to sunday .. and at least three weeks a year we have had some journeys...

driving jet planes across the deserts

swimming and cage diving in the deep with great white sharks

base jumping and sky diving

climbing Kilimanjaro and safari with lions

meeting His Holiness the Dali Lama and many world leaders; rock stars and heros of my youth

climbing pyramids and diving ancient caves;

Building wells and schools in South east asia and Africa

but most of all its the Lambo driving that drives me. When given the chance to do anything I want to do ... I get into my car and do a rally; run or ride. Its a wonderful life and you know what ... Vice media became our friends and we really had fun inviting them into our homes and our lives for a few days.

for a few days it was good to share Christmas and the Toy drive with them and next Christmas I already know what we will be doing: Charity toy drives with a Lamborghini Aventador SV!!!! lol the lambo model may change ..... but we wont :) ever

I just got an email from Vice and saw your photo on there, gf and I had a good laugh. She's taking the LSAT in a few weeks and she mentioned doing a job shadow with you and I told her "Ya, you'd be great next to conc in his new Aventador SV!"

We had great fun with the Vice media team. What wonderful positive people.

We have declined Bravo TV contract and will continue to just "do us" on the weekends and during my three weeks of vacation a year.

Every once in a while we open up to talk business; charity ... and our true love of life. Although we don't love all the editing lol we certainly loved spending time with the positive and really smart and engaging people of Vice.

Let me tell you... goldrush has a quote this year and that is: "Life is an epic journey or nothing at all" and for me... from Friday to sunday .. and at least three weeks a year we have had some journeys...

driving jet planes across the deserts

swimming and cage diving in the deep with great white sharks

base jumping and sky diving

climbing Kilimanjaro and safari with lions

meeting His Holiness the Dali Lama and many world leaders; rock stars and heros of my youth

climbing pyramids and diving ancient caves;

Building wells and schools in South east asia and Africa

but most of all its the Lambo driving that drives me. When given the chance to do anything I want to do ... I get into my car and do a rally; run or ride. Its a wonderful life and you know what ... Vice media became our friends and we really had fun inviting them into our homes and our lives for a few days.

for a few days it was good to share Christmas and the Toy drive with them and next Christmas I already know what we will be doing: Charity toy drives with a Lamborghini Aventador SV!!!! lol the lambo model may change ..... but we wont :) ever

Enjoyed the clip/feature.

Your positive spirit pops off the screen, more health & success to you !