Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!

Juice it

Good to see that many in society are becoming more accepting of things that make absolutely no difference to their life but makes somebody else happy.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to see that many in society are becoming more accepting of things that make absolutely no difference to their life but makes somebody else happy.

:iamwithstupid: Be who you're going to be, I'm on board with that. But all the media buzz and hype? I hate the general public.

slowpoke is wondering what they do with the dong. If they're just going to throw it away he says he can use it.

It can be used when I visit Allan.

And who gives a fcuk about this whole fcuking thing!? fcuking hell pisses me off! fcuk the Kardashians and everyone involved!

I'm certainly not downplaying the genetic role, as I usually lean on it. On the case of external influence when [male] kids (as Juiceit mentions) seem to pick up the effeminate behaviors so naturally, I too know a kid like this that everyone thinks is gay, and what I see is that people don't notice where the influences could come from. The majority of language and communication needs to be learned, effeminate or otherwise. People don't see that it doesn't take much exposure at all for a particular individual to begin changing behaviors, even at a very early age. People aren't seeing all of the influences the kid is exposed to. I know one kid who was basically raised by southern black females as caregivers/babysitters, and here's this 3-foot tall white kid who walks and talks and has all the same mannerisms as a 47yo black woman from Atlanta. I get the impression that gender preferences serve a purpose and are entirely natural to the human condition, but the only relevant question being how we intend to manage our evolution in the presence of varied sexual orientations and identities.

I'm understanding RD on the behavioral side of it vice gender preferences. I had a friend in the 3rd grade who was Hispanic and walked and talked just like me (I'm white ICYDN). We didn't hang out over the summer, and he came back to the 4th grade with this over-the-top East-LA Latino accent. 'Turns out, he joined a crew of friends over the summer that were all Hispanic with stereotypical accents -- his new circle of influence. His accent was a 100% self-engineered behavioral change mid-stream based on his environment coupled with a desire to change. He never lost the accent through the next eight years that I knew him, never had any other white friends, and I have no doubt that he still has the accent. I suspect people vastly underestimate the power of the self to induce permanent change in themselves, be it big or small. I also suspect people vastly underestimate their ability to convince themselves that their own self-directed actions are innate or un-willed; much like believing your own lie. Of course that's the stuff that gets everyone all butthurt instead of thinking independently on it, so we never talk about it. This results are conflicting opinions, with no science to close the case with a smoking gun. Having said all that, there's probably no one path to being gay, just like there's no one path to being rich so it's hard to figure out. Maybe everyone is right, who the hell knows. Whether or not this stuff matters at all is a different question entirely.

I have a hard time seeing how someone's sincerely held belief that they are the wrong gender is any different than what sufferers of body integrity identity disorder a/k/a amputee identity disorder have. These are people who have an oppressive and I assume sincerely held belief that one or more of their healthy limbs do not belong to them. So they want the limb(s) removed. Badly. As of right now, I think BIID is still treated as a psychiatric disorder, while the desire to change one's gender (including wanting one's penis amputated rather than a limb) apparently is not. I don't see much of a basis for distinguishing the two conditions.

Thats the bigger issue. Do we really live in such a perfect world that headline news is a guy putting on panties? I like Jenner, he was the only decent one in that clan and the only one with a genuine accomplishment. I hope he's happy in his life but I don't think it's information that the whole world needs to know.

A friend of mine questioned whether his gold medals would be affected.

I asked why that would have anything to do with the current situation.

He said, "cause he competed as a woman". I disagreed and dropped it.

I don't care about any of this - but I wish Jenner the best. As for waiting so long, it's a shame, but maybe it takes this many years to get the courage to really "be who you are". At least s/he'll finish life more comfortable in his/her own skin. Better late than never.

The thing is, the Broadway stuff is now when he is much older but this kid was like a minnie Richard Simmons at 5 before he was ever exposed to what being gay might be. I get what you are saying about influences which I am sure he has had many by now but back then before any of it there was no mistaking he was a fruit loop. "Not that there is anything wrong with that".

Wait, Richard Simmons is gay?!?!? :icon_question: :fgay:

And who gives a fcuk about this whole fcuking thing!? fcuking hell pisses me off! fcuk the Kardashians and everyone involved!

:iamwithstupid:

But what Caitlyn did def. took some balls :icon_mrgreen:

Serious note, its our life, live it how you want. Screw anyone else.

As far as how big of a story this thing is, please :jackoff: .

I actually am partially transgender mentally, in that to a great degree, I have the mentality of a woman. However, I do not have the mentality of a woman to the degree that I wish to change my sex. I also am not attracted to men. They have LGBTQ (Lesbian-Gay,-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer/Questioning), I would be one of the Q people, in that I am not totally normal but also do not fit the other descriptions.

I actually am partially transgender mentally, in that to a great degree, I have the mentality of a woman. However, I do not have the mentality of a woman to the degree that I wish to change my sex. I also am not attracted to men. They have LGBTQ (Lesbian-Gay,-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer/Questioning), I would be one of the Q people, in that I am not totally normal but also do not fit the other descriptions.

J7BMq.gif

Sounds like you and Allan have more in common than we all thought.. :icon_mrgreen:

Seriously though, any sense of self where it's tough to determine what your own brain wants VS what your DNA says it is must be difficult. Life is tough to figure out in so many ways. You are strong for mentioning this here wheels. Just be you!

So, how 'bout them Cubs? You think they have a chance this year?

Well played.

So... Are you saying you have spent more time in your life thinking about light bulbs than your actual sexual preference?

Wheels.... giphy.gif

I actually am partially transgender mentally, in that to a great degree, I have the mentality of a woman.

OK... Wheels... This is a serious question.

What the fcuk does that even mean?

1. You are a man. You were born a man. You've lived your whole life as a man. How in the fcuk do you possibly have any frame of reference to know what the "mentality of a woman" is?

However, I do not have the mentality of a woman to the degree that I wish to change my sex.

So... We have THAT in common...

I also am not attracted to men.

Full fcuking stop. There you go. That's the phrase that pays. And you know what it means? You're not gay.

They have LGBTQ (Lesbian-Gay,-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer/Questioning), I would be one of the Q people, in that I am not totally normal but also do not fit the other descriptions.

Or... Maybe you ARE totally normal, but you're overthinking the entire thing.

2. You're OCD right? Ever consider that whatever this "mentality" is its a symptom of that? I mean feeling compelled that youre a different gender than you are doesnt seem any different than feeling compelled to wash one's hand until they bleed or to do ritualized actions in threes, etc...

So let me see if I understand Wheels. You're just a regular dude who cant figure out what to wear, takes forever to get ready, can never figure out what you want to eat, and asks if his ass looks fat in these jeans?

OK... Wheels... This is a serious question.

What the fcuk does that even mean?

1. You are a man. You were born a man. You've lived your whole life as a man. How in the fcuk do you possibly have any frame of reference to know what the "mentality of a woman" is?

Are you serious? If you ever lived with a woman it's hard to not know what their mentalities are like :icon_mrgreen:

After he said that everything makes sense to me, think back on some of his replies and questions.

Wheels, good for you man, it really takes balls to admit how you truly feel, be nothing but yourself!

Are you serious? If you ever lived with a woman it's hard to not know what their mentalities are like :icon_mrgreen:

Me thinks Wheels has never lived with a woman before...

After he said that everything makes sense to me, think back on some of his replies and questions.

Wheels, good for you man, it really takes balls to admit how you truly feel, be nothing but yourself!

I don't think HE'S ever lived with a woman (in the non-platonic sense when they really let you see what theyre about).

And any guy who says they "understand" or "know" what a woman is thinking, is absolutely full of it.