Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!

Juice it

:lol2: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson: :tyson:

But I do like to wear dresses and frilly things. MAC make up is always on my mind and lips.

I'm willing to bet LaClay edited this post. Asshat :icon_butt:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's why I keep the windows up

Congratulations on coming out. We're here for you Chip.

That's why I keep the windows up

Keeps that nasty sunlight off your skin too.

That Family Guy episode was on last night lol. I really don't have an opinion on all this other than to agree with those of you who have said it's his/her life and he/she can do what he/she wants. I think everyone has good points. I will admit the gayest thing about me is my taste in music. Just this morning I was rocking out to some Whitney Houston love songs in the car.

With that.. you took 1st place gay status.

The reason I asked is because what you describe sounds very much like a very good friend of mine... He was raised by a single mom, and "behaved" in some very typically female ways... And by that I mean at some very root/core levels. (I still think you're overthinking this). Masculine traits versus feminine traits isn't skateboarding or shopping. Those are "interests" and they have absolutely nothing to do with one's sexuality. (Except when we get down to the core issue of motivation for interests, and truth be told, the male mind is typically driven by libido, especially at the adolescent through young adulthood age. Boys and teens will engage in activities that they calculate will attract girls (or guys, if that's their thing) to them... Personally I've seen (and in my single days, met) a lot more women in malls shopping, than at skateboard parks, so there's that. Growing up my friends and I absolutely hung out at malls... Cause that's where the girls were).

While there are some "stereotypes" of masculine versus feminine interests or even body language, neither gender has a lock on any of it. The difference between male and female is seen in answers to questions such as, "how does one approach a problem?" "How do you handle disagreements?" Issues where the conscious mind is completely out of control and the "lizard brain" takes over.

It's hard to convey it over the Internet and of course there is no way to let you come into my brain to "be me" for a bit, but I know for a fact that I am not overthinking this. I agree that masculine vs feminine isn't per se interests, but that isn't what I am talking about.

So, run with me here.

Wow one post and the whole thread explodes and I am now getting psychoanalyzed! :lol2:

Q. You have a fairly serious fight with a very good friend. How do you handle it?

a. Your inclination is to go to blows.

b. Let a few hours or days pass, then go hang out with your friend as if nothing's happened.

c. Handle it that second. Call each other names, and then go have a drink and laugh about it.

d. Never speak to them again.

It would be a combination. I would probably let a few hours or days pass, then call them to make up.

It's hard to convey it over the Internet and of course there is no way to let you come into my brain to "be me" for a bit, but I know for a fact that I am not overthinking this. I agree that masculine vs feminine isn't per se interests, but that isn't what I am talking about.

Wow one post and the whole thread explodes and I am now getting psychoanalyzed! :lol2:

It would be a combination. I would probably let a few hours or days pass, then call them to make up.

Its worse than that. Youre being analyzed by an attorney!

I find this very interesting Wheels.

sigmundfreud.gif

Masculine traits versus feminine traits isn't skateboarding or shopping. Those are "interests" and they have absolutely nothing to do with one's sexuality. (Except when we get down to the core issue of motivation for interests, and truth be told, the male mind is typically driven by libido, especially at the adolescent through young adulthood age. Boys and teens will engage in activities that they calculate will attract girls (or guys, if that's their thing) to them... Personally I've seen (and in my single days, met) a lot more women in malls shopping, than at skateboard parks, so there's that. Growing up my friends and I absolutely hung out at malls... Cause that's where the girls were).

Amen to that. I'm absolutely guilty of occasionally going to places (malls, etc) where I can find a larger number of women in order to get a few numbers that day - as opposed to hanging out in a cigar lounge smoking & relaxing, with guys only, and virtually zero possibility of getting a number! ;)

Congratulations momma and poppa wheels... Its a boy!

a. Is ulta masculine, bordering on troglodyte.

b. Is leaning feminine. Its a fairly common way for both genders to deal with troubles, but the non-confrontational aspects make it more feminine.

c. Is leaning masculine. Confronting a problem, and quickly getting over it.

d. Is ultra feminine. Conflict avoidance and "shunning". Holding onto a grudge for a long time...

You took B, and made it more masculine by confronting the problem (after letting some time pass). In fact. it may be the most "normal" response possible even though it wasn't a choice.

You've been a member here forever... I've read thousands of your posts... I can read all sorts of personality traits from how a person writes and expresses themself.. You've got some issues... This isn't one of them ....

I find this very interesting Wheels.

sigmundfreud.gif

Sometimes an eyesocket is just an eyesocket...

We now know why Jirre wanted to end this conversation..

Some say, his new movie hero is Caitlyn Wayne.

This is what I've been trying to say for three days... But here is how a psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins says it....

The transgendered suffer a disorder of "assumption" like those in other disorders familiar to psychiatrists. With the transgendered, the disordered assumption is that the individual differs from what seems given in nature—namely one's maleness or femaleness. Other kinds of disordered assumptions are held by those who suffer from anorexia and bulimia nervosa, where the assumption that departs from physical reality is the belief by the dangerously thin that they are overweight.

With body dysmorphic disorder, an often socially crippling condition, the individual is consumed by the assumption "I'm ugly." These disorders occur in subjects who have come to believe that some of their psycho-social conflicts or problems will be resolved if they can change the way that they appear to others. Such ideas work like ruling passions in their subjects' minds and tend to be accompanied by a solipsistic argument.

We at Johns Hopkins University—which in the 1960s was the first American medical center to venture into "sex-reassignment surgery"—launched a study in the 1970s comparing the outcomes of transgendered people who had the surgery with the outcomes of those who did not. Most of the surgically treated patients described themselves as "satisfied" by the results, but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn't have the surgery. And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a "satisfied" but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs.

A 2011 study at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden produced the most illuminating results yet regarding the transgendered, evidence that should give advocates pause. The long-term study—up to 30 years—followed 324 people who had sex-reassignment surgery. The study revealed that beginning about 10 years after having the surgery, the transgendered began to experience increasing mental difficulties. Most shockingly, their suicide mortality rose almost 20-fold above the comparable nontransgender population.

At the heart of the problem is confusion over the nature of the transgendered. "Sex change" is biologically impossible. People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder.

Saw a TV ad for this today:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...enner-publicity

Ding ding ding we have a winner! The reality TV show which benefits heavily from Jenner's coming out is produced by Ryan Seacrest.

What a surprise.

This can't be coincidence. Jenner must be benefiting financially from the publicity (even though as pointed out earlier there is a huge downside and a world of haters ready to pounce).

"Walt Disney Co.’s ABC Family network will debut its first reality show starring a transgender person, gaining visibility from the widely publicized photos this week of transitioning TV dad Caitlyn Jenner.

“Becoming Us,” airing Monday, is an unscripted look at life for Ben Lehwald, an Evanston, Illinois, teen whose father, Charlie, is becoming a woman named Carly. In a preview clip, family members wince at a photo of gender reassignment surgery and Ben meets the parents of his girlfriend, Danielle, whose father is also transitioning.

The show stands to benefit from the surge in publicity surrounding Jenner, the Olympic gold medalist formerly known as Bruce, who appears on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in a form-fitting corset. ABC Family has committed to 10, one-hour episodes, produced by TV host Ryan Seacrest. Jenner’s own E! network documentary series “I Am Cait” debuts July 26."

Saw a TV ad for this today:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...enner-publicity

Ding ding ding we have a winner! The reality TV show which benefits heavily from Jenner's coming out is produced by Ryan Seacrest.

What a surprise.

This can't be coincidence. Jenner must be benefiting financially from the publicity (even though as pointed out earlier there is a huge downside and a world of haters ready to pounce).

"Walt Disney Co.’s ABC Family network will debut its first reality show starring a transgender person, gaining visibility from the widely publicized photos this week of transitioning TV dad Caitlyn Jenner.

“Becoming Us,” airing Monday, is an unscripted look at life for Ben Lehwald, an Evanston, Illinois, teen whose father, Charlie, is becoming a woman named Carly. In a preview clip, family members wince at a photo of gender reassignment surgery and Ben meets the parents of his girlfriend, Danielle, whose father is also transitioning.

The show stands to benefit from the surge in publicity surrounding Jenner, the Olympic gold medalist formerly known as Bruce, who appears on the cover of Vanity Fair magazine in a form-fitting corset. ABC Family has committed to 10, one-hour episodes, produced by TV host Ryan Seacrest. Jenner’s own E! network documentary series “I Am Cait” debuts July 26."

People are speculating that this will be worth upwards of $250 Million for BRUCE....But I don't think its just about the money I ::THINK:: (:: have heard from people who would know:: ) he did steroids in the early 70's. And one of the long term effects of pumping a man's body full of male hormones, is that when he stops, his body has forgotten (often permanently) how to produce its own testosterone any more. Add to that, that testosterone levels naturally begin to decrease after 40 ("Manopause") and I think he's chemed himself into fuckedupsville.

People are speculating that this will be worth upwards of $250 Million for BRUCE....But I don't think its just about the money I ::THINK:: (:: have heard from people who would know:: ) he did steroids in the early 70's. And one of the long term effects of pumping a man's body full of male hormones, is that when he stops, his body has forgotten (often permanently) how to produce its own testosterone any more. Add to that, that testosterone levels naturally begin to decrease after 40 ("Manopause") and I think he's chemed himself into fuckedupsville.

That might be a stretch.

Thousands of professional (and recreational) athletes have used synthetic T. It's use goes back as far as WWII.

https://books.google.com/books?id=TVklQ4FX7...war&f=false

Almost all men will lose the abilty to create their own T when they get older anyway.

Hardly any have had a desire to cut off their junk and put on a dress.

That might be a stretch.

Thousands of professional (and recreational) athletes have used synthetic T. It's use goes back as far as WWII.

https://books.google.com/books?id=TVklQ4FX7...war&f=false

Almost all men will lose the abilty to create their own T when they get older anyway.

Hardly any have had a desire to cut off their junk and put on a dress.

Riiiight... A hormone, which we absolutely 100% KNOW effects the brain, can be used in unregulated, uncontrolled doses, enough so to increase athletic performance, perhaps to "world's greatest athlete levels", and then is STOPPED (all too often abruptly and suddenly) but won't have any effect on the brain?

Riiiight... A hormone, which we absolutely 100% KNOW effects the brain, can be used in unregulated, uncontrolled doses, enough so to increase athletic performance, perhaps to "world's greatest athlete levels", and then is STOPPED (all too often abruptly and suddenly) but won't have any effect on the brain?

You're reaching. Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others did the same.

Depression and lethargy. You bet.

But gender confusion? I think that goes back to earlier posts about "being born that way" or incorrectly loaded software.

You're reaching. Arnold Schwarzenegger and many others did the same.

Yeah... and look how fucked up his life turned out.... This looked GOOD to him...

mildredbaena__9___1_.jpg

Depression and lethargy. You bet.

But gender confusion? I think that goes back to earlier posts about "being born that way" or incorrectly loaded software.

You're dicking with the chemical that CAUSES "gender identity"...

You're dicking with the chemical that CAUSES "gender identity"...

Not exactly. Little boys aren't producing T for the first 10-12 years, yet the gender identity has already formed.

Not exactly. Little boys aren't producing T for the first 10-12 years, yet the gender identity has already formed.

That's not true...

Testosterone from the mother (women have some too) has already appropriately "bathed" the fetus during the first trimester of gestation and created a boy or girl...

Infant boys have rather high levels of Testosterone that then reduce after a few months...

Its during these low hormone years that you get the whole "I don't want to hang out with them! girls have cooties" thing. Dump a little testosterone in and all of a sudden you get "break me off some of them cooties!"

Testosterone from the mother (women have some too) has already "bathed" the fetus during the first trimester of gestation and created a boy or girl...

You might have hit the nail on the head here.

It would be really interesting to research males that might have had a T deficiency from their mothers in the first trimester.

But until a bunch of retired NFL players that were in the pre PED testing era start wanting to cut off their penises, I'm calling B.S.

You've been a member here forever... I've read thousands of your posts... I can read all sorts of personality traits from how a person writes and expresses themself.. You've got some issues... This isn't one of them ....

Like I said, it is very hard to convey over the Internet. There are also certain things I haven't mentioned.

This is what I've been trying to say for three days... But here is how a psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins says it....

None of this is a description of me though. I do not desire to have a sex change.

Like I said, it is very hard to convey over the Internet. There are also certain things I haven't mentioned.

Lets keep those things to yourself? K?