MURCI KING

NSXtoMURCI

I own an Arancio Atlas LP640. I loved the LP670 that Lambo Dallas had. If I had the money I would have seriously considered it. But then again, I like to drive my car. I feel that the LP670 is more or a garage piece and you have other super cars most likely. The price (pretty much double my LP640) is def not indicative of the superiority over the LP640. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the SV, but I just feel at twice the price, you're laying the premium solely for that limited display piece. I just don't k know if that'd be worth it to me. Now if I had unlimited resources, that would obviously be a non-issue, but for s mere mortal like me, who had to work hard to afford my LP640... I think that car is much more bang for the buck! That SV was gorgeous nonetheless, it literally looked like mine on steroids.. Lol. And that's tough to do with the Murci.

image.jpeg

Thats a beautiful LP640 you have there really. Have to agree with you on the 'garage piece'. As much as you can drive it everyday, it is not so much of an everyday car, well not to me at least. I usually just take it out once a week just to get the car running. But again if I were to drive it out everyday, it won't feel as special as comparing it to taking it out once a week. Now that I take it out once a week, I really do look forward to driving it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a beautiful LP640 you have there really. Have to agree with you on the 'garage piece'. As much as you can drive it everyday, it is not so much of an everyday car, well not to me at least. I usually just take it out once a week just to get the car running. But again if I were to drive it out everyday, it won't feel as special as comparing it to taking it out once a week. Now that I take it out once a week, I really do look forward to driving it.

Thanks Samlambo, I appreciate that! I have always loved the Arancio Atlas on the Murci :) And don't get me wrong, I would love to have an LP670! Many consider it one of the holy grails... :) I just feel much MUCH deeper pockets than mine are needed to justify ownership of the SV. Either way, they're all fantastic cars!! Would love to see a pic of yours!!

Thanks Samlambo, I appreciate that! I have always loved the Arancio Atlas on the Murci :) And don't get me wrong, I would love to have an LP670! Many consider it one of the holy grails... :) I just feel much MUCH deeper pockets than mine are needed to justify ownership of the SV. Either way, they're all fantastic cars!! Would love to see a pic of yours!!

I totally understand where your coming from. To me it had to be the SV or nothing so I waited it out for awhile till I could get my hands on one and the one I wanted. Mines the only one in Singapore in Grigio Telesto and the owner(elderly chap, big property developer) before me just drove it around Singapore. It had only done 4000 miles when I bought her. Never been tracked, it was basically a virgin and in the right color.

9tro_022315_112617_rear.jpg

1486614_10202292123745039_5377047449910395770_n.jpg

10246729_10206225591665234_5190745341090477997_n.jpg

12004771_10153888548636996_4512235812816762490_n.jpg

12019904_10153888548676996_623594838066421460_n.jpg

10991072_10153455568536996_6667966065115836126_n.jpg

12196154_10203509722024235_2833806754943627078_n.jpg

12241406_1078220235535791_5641032328032470828_n.jpg

Sam that Grigio Telesto is absolute Wow!!

Reminds me also of the LP650 which is in the same color - really wanted that car but couldn't justify the premium.

I love my LP640 but definitely lust for an SV

Thanks bro :) I've always loved this colour especially after watching Batman.

There's still one or two LP650's in Singapore. One was exported out last year and it had only done some 2000kms from what I remember. But for me I've never been a fan of convertibles. Still prefer your 640 over the 650.

Sam that Grigio Telesto is absolute Wow!!

Reminds me also of the LP650 which is in the same color - really wanted that car but couldn't justify the premium.

I love my LP640 but definitely lust for an SV

Thanks bro :) I've always loved this colour especially after watching Batman.

There's still one or two LP650's in Singapore. One was exported out last year and it had only done some 2000kms from what I remember. But for me I've never been a fan of convertibles. Still prefer your 640 over the 650.

Wowwwwwzasss. Yeah I'm kinda speechless. That is an insanely looking car. Love it. Congrats :) I'll truck along in my "small baby" LP640 :) Amazing color too Sam!!

Wowwwwwzasss. Yeah I'm kinda speechless. That is an insanely looking car. Love it. Congrats :) I'll truck along in my "small baby" LP640 :) Amazing color too Sam!!

Haha thanks bud!

On a side note, your "small baby" is many many peoples dream machine.

Haha thanks bud!

On a side note, your "small baby" is many many peoples dream machine.

Agreed on that one, and I do love my Murci :) Well if you're ever in Dallas let me know Sam, we have a pretty strong Lambo Community here, and just started the Lamborghini Club Dallas!

Agreed on that one, and I do love my Murci :) Well if you're ever in Dallas let me know Sam, we have a pretty strong Lambo Community here, and just started the Lamborghini Club Dallas!

That's nice to hear, will surely give u a shout if I head up , appreciate it really :icon_thumleft:

Saw a beautiful white one at Winter Toy drive today

E1C3A71E-443F-49D7-93B4-EE5790EBA6EC_zps

Come to think of it , the SV looks beautiful in any Colour

Love how it changes depending on lighting and angle.

Sprite,

That's correct.... this paint changes colour depending on the lighting condition, I love the darker orange look when it is under low light though, looks very FLAT ;)

Sprite,

That's correct.... this paint changes colour depending on the lighting condition, I love the darker orange look when it is under low light though, looks very FLAT ;)

Agree Richie. Great colour especially in the sunlight.

• 8 months later...

Ok it's been about 8 months....does anyone have any hard number recent transactions?

From this thread back in Dec 2015, the Orange SV reportedly sold for $420k.

Market seems to have dropped some 20% in general from peak last year (example would be CGT's which if moving at $750 last year are closer to $600 this year).

I am seriously considering an SV now.

6 selling now are asking $450-509k.

What's a fair offer these days?