Greece, default?

fmari

It seems like every few months they play this game and go back and forth to get more money to pay the debt. Looks like negotiations are getting tougher and tougher. Germany to getting pissed. I wonder how far countries will go to keep Greece in the black.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they will default. I think it is just a matter of time before they split fro the Union. The main concern if they actually start to prosper after being on there own. Then Italy and Spain may decide to follow.

Bringing your unemployed fat cousin with not many great prospects in his life nor a lot of willingness to put in the effort to your table to enjoy your food will get old at some point, you support him morally, financially etc. but at some point he will become a drain on you, you know what should really happen next but you keep on putting it off until you muster the courage to tell him the truth.

You simply can't do business with people who drag their feet or aren't on the same page because they will pull you down to their level, just cut them loose.

Difference is that the fat cousin is probably on his own, he did take wrong decisions or whatever. Here, the people from Greece didn't ask for shit, nor did the people from the countries who helped Greece. Saw an article yesterday about what could happen for the french if Greece default, politics say "not much, the credit is about 1000€ per person." France is about 65 millions pop. To me, that's not "not much" and of course who will lose at the very end? Us, the people, because those 1000€/p have to be paid. They said that they wouldn't "ask for 1000€ tomorrow of course", but they'll get them back. Which concern me a lot. That would mean that at some point my daughter would have to pay for a very stupid move made when she wasn't even born, and didn't help anybody. Greece gov closed all the banks, people can only get 60€ per day from ATM. Your very own money is fcuking blocked, wtf? What's next?

You guys think greece is better or worse to travel to in the next few months? I hear the popular spots are still expensive as always.