GT Pricing

Camel Toe Juice

My biggest dilemma is having too decide which one to drive since I will be getting two.

Sorry we couldn't get that third one locked in. It was worth a shot.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've heard some rumors of 2888lbs and 650hp. Guess we'll see when they announce all the info officially (whenever that is)

Here's the final production version now.

post-5348-1452645704_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1452645712_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1452645718_thumb.jpg

Meh!

Red looks unbelievable, white looks ok. For 400k there are soooo many other better options out there it really isnt worth the comparison. I am sure they will have the Ford fan boys buy all the production models but realisticly speaking at 440k plenty of other better choices available.

Meh!

Red looks unbelievable, white looks ok. For 400k there are soooo many other better options out there it really isnt worth the comparison. I am sure they will have the Ford fan boys buy all the production models but realisticly speaking at 440k plenty of other better choices available.

Name one.

GT exists in a class of it's own. Closest car I can compare it to is the P1 if you took out weight and the hybrid stuff. It would easily be over a million if it was Ferrari or Mac. The car is an engineering tour de force.

Pricing is $4xx.

Meh!

I think we will find many buyers disregarding the price paradigm and putting down their cash.

If Ford wanted to take it the nextra level they could

establish "Premier Service Stations" specifically designed to be

capable of servicing any exotic.

Huh? I had a hard enough time finding "Svt trained" technicians to work on my gt when it was under warranty. I can't imagine a ford dealership of any type servicing "any exotics".

No, it is not $600k. It's amazing how fast clickbait travels.

Been hunting the GT down for some time - nutty process.

There are a ton of different things going on with options and price.

$4xx with options sounds like it could easily get to $500k for the all in price. Madness in my eyes, even if they do well at LeMans. If they somehow manage to win it OVERALL, not just a class win, then it will immediately be worth that price. However, I just can not get excited by the V6TT. Have you guys actually listened to the testing videos of it, or any other race car with that V6TT in it? Sounds horrendous! Go to LeMans, and all you want to hear is the Corvette's V8 thunder and some screaming V12 n/a if Aston or anyone else still use them.

I must admit that Ford are on a roll at the moment! Ford Focus RS seems awesome for a hatch, and the Ford Mustang GT350R is a winner too.

For $500k, one can get an Aventador LP700 Roadster, and a Porsche 991 GT3...

$4xx with options sounds like it could easily get to $500k for the all in price. Madness in my eyes, even if they do well at LeMans. If they somehow manage to win it OVERALL, not just a class win, then it will immediately be worth that price. However, I just can not get excited by the V6TT. Have you guys actually listened to the testing videos of it, or any other race car with that V6TT in it? Sounds horrendous! Go to LeMans, and all you want to hear is the Corvette's V8 thunder and some screaming V12 n/a if Aston or anyone else still use them.

I must admit that Ford are on a roll at the moment! Ford Focus RS seems awesome for a hatch, and the Ford Mustang GT350R is a winner too.

For $500k, one can get an Aventador LP700 Roadster, and a Porsche 991 GT3...

V8 in the GT350R is amazingly good - great track day car.

The Ford GT - 3000 plus Ford Dealers so there is no convenience challenge or lack of guys who can afford the car who have been Ford owners their entire life.

LeMans is icing on the cake - I was #2 and #5 at two dealers behind and in front were athletes and high profile types literally throwing money at the dealer.

Ford isn't playing around the numbers will be staggering near 700 hp - it could be the fastest thing out there.

So anyone here have a legit shot at the GT.

Knowing guys show up to races in their GT's with special invites are going to the front of the line.

Good news is all the flippers are out - mileage usage all going to be required along with a no sale agreement.

Fingers crossed they take my application and stamp it - approved

So anyone here have a legit shot at the GT.

Knowing guys show up to races in their GT's with special invites are going to the front of the line.

Good news is all the flippers are out - mileage usage all going to be required along with a no sale agreement.

Fingers crossed they take my application and stamp it - approved

I will be getting one for sure.

I'll be trying, existing Ford GT owner, I drive and video my cars and have a decent social media presence.... but with only 250 it's a long shot.... :(

I will be getting one for sure.

That's great - congratulations!

Debating if picking a GT would help but given there are thousands not sure it's going to matter perhaps a Heritage would help?

Very active in the local car community host over 1200 members - own Fords for decades currently eight hoping that's worth something.

I'll be trying, existing Ford GT owner, I drive and video my cars and have a decent social media presence.... but with only 250 it's a long shot.... :(

You would be a good candidate - first run will be tough but down the road makes sense.

I am curious who won't be getting one, also very excited to see one in person soon(ish) here in LA

"apparently, it doesn’t matter if your name is John Smith or Jay Leno when it comes to acquiring the new Ford GT. All interested parties, regardless of prestige or fame, will have to participate in a meticulous review process that involves a lengthy application before they’re considered as a potential buyer of one of the coveted 250 GTs available.

According to The Detroit News, Ford’s product chief, Raj Nair, stated in an interview that the vetting process is to ensure the GTs go to valued, long-standing Ford customers that likely won’t sell the car for profit or place the car in a collection for viewing purposes only. The company wants owners of the new GT to enjoy–and by enjoy they mean drive– the car as an automobile is meant to be enjoyed."

http://blog.dupontregistry.com/ford/heres-...-a-new-ford-gt/