My baby is back better than ever! 6.0 :)

alpha6164

Looks killer alpha :icon_super:. Who do all the work on your Diablo if you don't mind i'm asking? Thankx

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

On the mechanical side, Dwight Baldwin at Stage 6 Motorsports did all the work. And he is an amazing mechanic and fabricator. He is the one that did the custom equal length headers on the Murci. Jeff @ New Port Lambo was super nice to add his inputs and help out remotely. Breitling Autoworks did all the cosmetic stuff on the car.

Thanks for all the kind words guys.

On the mechanical side, Dwight Baldwin at Stage 6 Motorsports did all the work. And he is an amazing mechanic and fabricator. He is the one that did the custom equal length headers on the Murci. Jeff @ New Port Lambo was super nice to add his inputs and help out remotely. Breitling Autoworks did all the cosmetic stuff on the car.

Thank you sir.

• 9 months later...
Thank you Roy. It means a lot coming from you. The factory bumper deletes were meant for the GT so they don't cover entirely cause they assume the GT diffuser will be on. Since I didn't have a GT diffuser I had to have these custom made. They were made by limey on this board and they look fantastic. Def give him a shout if you want a set that covers that entire area.

Diablo_CF_corners.jpg

Resurrecting this thread as I'm now looking at removing the rear fender instead of/or while I get it painted.

Limey's inbox is full... Anyone know if these corners are still available? :eek3dance:

I was going to put this under the Diablo section but figured more people would enjoy it here .

As some of you may know I purchased this car from Chad on this forum a couple of months back. First I would like to say the process was very smooth and Chad represented the car correctly and accurately. The car was already in great condition but being the anal person I am I had to take care of all issues and also change a few things. On the mechanical side we had a small leak in one of the valve cover gasket, and a leak from the tranny bell housing. We decided to just pull the motor/tranny and go over everything. Most of these were done as precaution since the motor was already out. But here is what was done mechanically:

1) Valve adjustment

2) Valve cover gasket left and right

3) New injectors

4) New style coils

5) New spark plugs

6) All fluids including front and rear diff along with tranny and engine

7) Rear main seal replacement

8) Throw out and pilot bearing

9) We found out that the leak from tranny was actually from the viscous coupler so purchased a new one and replaced. (there was no way for Chad to know this without pulling the motor)

10) New coolant and brake flush

11) Clutch is Kevlar and is in great shape

12) The suspension system had an error light flashing and that was diagnosed and fixed no more error light

13) Neither doors were aligned properly and were not closing like they should and all that has been fixed and they close like butter.

14) The passenger door lock wasn't working properly and that has been replaced and fixed

15) New O2 sensors

Cosmetic & electronic changes were the following:

1) Original 6.0 naked CF wing in the blue weave pattern

2) Naked CF bumper deletes for left and right

3) Powder coat wheels piano gloss

4) Powder coat brake calipers to match the car VI

5) New rear tires

6) Head unit change with installation of back up camera

7) Laser Interceptor laser jammer install

8) HID installs in the headlights

Total costs over $50k

Needless to say the car has been gone over with fine tooth comb and everything has been addressed. Car sounds sick with the LOC exhaust and with addition of the CF wing and bumper deletes just completes the car. Since the side skirts are already CF from factory, the addition of the black wheels, CF bumper deletes and CF wing just makes the car come together very nicely. It has a completely different stance than my LP640 and I am shocked to say I think it looks just as good if not better. People are braking their necks when they see this car. Here are some pix I just shot. They are not professional by any means and just shot with my iphone 6 Plus.

IMG_2679.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_2681.JPG

IMG_2682.JPG

IMG_2672.JPG

IMG_2674.JPG

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2676.JPG

IMG_2677.JPG

Your baby is beautiful

Thanks guys. I had forgotten about this thread. After more than a year of ownership this car literally puts a smile on my face every time I open my garage and see it and even a bigger grin when I drive it.

Thanks guys. I had forgotten about this thread. After more than a year of ownership this car literally puts a smile on my face every time I open my garage and see it and even a bigger grin when I drive it.

Alpha, can you help with sourcing the CF corners Limey built for you? I can't get a PM to him (inbox full). Thx!

Alpha, can you help with sourcing the CF corners Limey built for you? I can't get a PM to him (inbox full). Thx!

We should consider doing a group buy with limey....

We should consider doing a group buy with limey....

Absolutely!

[Apologies for the double post, I've no idea how I did that or how to fix it... :eek3dance: ]

I had them custom ordered by Limey. It took a good 6-8 weeks and they were not cheap. He owns White Racing Product so contact him and tell him what you want. Hope that helps.