What tires you have on 20" wheels to your gallardo TTs ?

rahmboo

As the topic says... I wonder what tires you guys use on your Gallardo Twin turbos ?

I gonna but on ha 1200TT kit on mine now and have 20" ADV1 Wheels on it put hard to fine the right tire combo. its 20x8,5 front and 20x12 rear.

Want to have good traction for the Power so Heard that i need to go down to 19" Wheels ? I like 20" but want the dry grip for Twin turbo Power to hm.

So wonder what you guys say about that ?

Regards.

/Robin

Lamorghini_gallardo_wheels_ADV50_track_spec_2.jpg

I have pilot super sports on my R8 non turbo. They seem to do well, but of course... 500 hp. lol

I can check the size, but I think they are 345-25-20 on the rear.

The general rule is toyo R888 with 305 in the rear. On stock wheels... I think you will be fine for driving around on the street, but I would run the stock size with R888 if you are going to compete.

Mike

I have pilot super sports on my R8 non turbo. They seem to do well, but of course... 500 hp. lol

I can check the size, but I think they are 345-25-20 on the rear.

The general rule is toyo R888 with 305 in the rear. On stock wheels... I think you will be fine for driving around on the street, but I would run the stock size with R888 if you are going to compete.

Mike

Yes you right, but the Toyo dont have any tires for 20" that fits Gallardo. 345 is to wide rear for it. Have 325 now and thats wrong combo they told me for the diff.

235 front and 325 rear.

i need to Swift to 245 front and 315 rear or 235 front and 305 rear..but i dont find any good tire for that.

Maybe try sell or trade them against 19" Wheels instead :/

I have Pilot Sport Cups, the originals. 245 fronts and 315 rears. 9" & 12"

245's rub on sharp turns. the 315's are fine. No 325 was available when I bought them 3 yrs ago.

Compared to the Toyo's which I run on the stock wheels, no comparison. Toyo's hook all of the power.

I leave the car at the 1K whp setting with the 20's and they still break loose.

Michelin just released a new Cup 2 in a 245/30/20 just no 315 or 325/20 series rear yet. I just called customer service last week to inquire if they are planning

but no call or email back yet.

The 19's look fine but the 20's look so ridiculously good that I just deal with it!

I have Pilot Sport Cups, the originals. 245 fronts and 315 rears. 9" & 12"

245's rub on sharp turns. the 315's are fine. No 325 was available when I bought them 3 yrs ago.

Compared to the Toyo's which I run on the stock wheels, no comparison. Toyo's hook all of the power.

I leave the car at the 1K whp setting with the 20's and they still break loose.

Michelin just released a new Cup 2 in a 245/30/20 just no 315 or 325/20 series rear yet. I just called customer service last week to inquire if they are planning

but no call or email back yet.

The 19's look fine but the 20's look so ridiculously good that I just deal with it!

Look great man !

Yes thats the thing now that the dont have any 315 or 325 rear anymore... and you have problem to get the power down with the cup tires on 1000whp?

Gonna be even harder with the PS2 then i Think :/

Love the 20" but i want traction so not sure how to do, at what power did the cup 2 tires hook up? was it only after 1000whp you have problem with traction ?

Thanks for your reply!