Underground Racing Twin Turbo X-Version Huracán. **VIDEO**

why? cause it has a cage and chute? lol. Chute and spoiler are removable.Which would make it look like stock GTR.

Every time I read one of your posts I can feel brain cells dying. Lots of things are "removable." People are talking about how the car was raced, not what it might look like after you removed a bunch of stuff. And you left out the clown car tires, again. Do those look like they go on a stock GTR? Underground will never show its videos because it didn't win. Underground should think about going public. Good Lord get a clue.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything bigger than Alfat 12 is NOT streetable, they actually have an Alfat 16 being turn down to Alfat 12 to make it streetable.

Every time I read one of your posts I can feel brain cells dying. Lots of things are "removable." People are talking about how the car was raced, not what it might look like after you removed a bunch of stuff. And you left out the clown car tires, again. Do those look like they go on a stock GTR? Underground will never show its videos because it didn't win. Underground should think about going public. Good Lord get a clue.

Lets agree to disagree. If i buy an UG X car in CA and I run the car @ full tilt how long before i have to change the plugs? 200miles 500miles? 2k to ship to UG for Plug change. 2k Back to me..is that really a 100% street car with a dog box? seriously? its a car thats built for events.Lets keep it real. No 2000WHP car is true street car. I don't give shit about tires. GTRs can run R888 if they want on the street with Boost by gear. I know a few making 1300-1500 on R888.

TI is about bring the car that is the fastest within TI rules.

O'megaa has a BUILT OEM tranny , not an after market transmission. Where is the respect for that? it has a motor that can be bought by ANYONE. Where is the respect in that? so they put a chute for safety and that's a problem?

I am done with this thread. see you guys in a few months.. after the next TI. Shit is getting old.

why? cause it has a cage and chute? lol. Chute and spoiler are removable.Which would make it look like stock GTR.

What about the slicks?? The change from big brakes to shitty small ones that couldn't pull up a fcuking corolla.

Lets agree to disagree. If i buy an UG X car in CA and I run the car @ full tilt how long before i have to change the plugs? 200miles 500miles? 2k to ship to UG for Plug change. 2k Back to me..is that really a 100% street car with a dog box? seriously? its a car thats built for events.Lets keep it real. No 2000WHP car is true street car. I don't give shit about tires. GTRs can run R888 if they want on the street with Boost by gear. I know a few making 1300-1500 on R888.

Don't be silly. Spark Plug changes takes about an hour. Any tech can do it, the car does not have to be shipped here for a spark plug change.

TI is about bring the car that is the fastest within TI rules.

O'megaa has a BUILT OEM tranny , not an after market transmission. Where is the respect for that? it has a motor that can be bought by ANYONE. Where is the respect in that? so they put a chute for safety and that's a problem?

I am done with this thread. see you guys in a few months.. after the next TI. Shit is getting old.

I would keep the OEM tranny to in Omegaaaaaa because it shifts faster than anyone else in the field.....

I don't think the billet block is for sale yet?

I was fortunate I only lived like 3-4 hours from UGR so if ever needed anything I could just drive up there. I never once changed my plugs but if I had to it didn't look bad. Maybe take you a few hours your first time and then after a few times you could do it in an hour. You just have to get the right tools to make it easier. The techs at UGR showed me the tools they use and all so I got them but I just never had to change the plugs. Always worked out where when I used race fuel an event was coming up and they would change them for me.

Really the only thing that kept my 2R unstreetable at times is when the tilton clutch would wear out (I had an e-gear). I drove a ton so I probably needed to do the ceramic clutch and then put the tilton in for events. 2R you just have to get the clutch resurfaced every now and then depending on your driving style and etc. Some guys go a very long time with out needing it resurfaced and others do it often. I drove my 2R around a ton and put a lot of normal miles on it which I don't think any other 2R guy really does. The power and heat is what shortens their lives. I had one last for 1500 miles and it was still good because I just drove around at 1500 whp or less. They seem to wear out faster if you are sitting in traffic a lot, or running max power through them over, over, over, and over with out letting it cool down.

I have a ton of friends with GTRs and I think their gripe is the FWD unit. Those seem to be going out a ton at every power level and it is very expensive. But I think if they chose to drag race less and launch it less that would fix that issue. The tilton clutch issue can be fixed easily with a dog box, 6 speed manual, or just get a ceramic clutch for the E- Gear and swap in the tilton if you ever need it.

Going to be some sacrifices with any car you mod but if you plan accordingly it will be just fine.

Change the plugs in my car with no issues... And I am just a "weekend wrench".. not a professional mechanic by any means

Not to mention , the plugs do NOT have to be changed that often with race fuel.. Kevin himself knows the magic number on how

long one can run em between changes. Is it a good idea when at an event? Sure! Keep in mind , its about extracting every ounce of HP.

These cars do not run pig rich and foul plugs. Race fuel will diminish plug performance , but it is a gradual process.

Done? Really? You sure ?

We have seen you vomit GTR nonsense for what seems years now.

Don't go away mad Sam

:lol:

What about the slicks?? The change from big brakes to shitty small ones that couldn't pull up a fcuking corolla.

The car was on DRAG RADIALS!!!!!

I love how many of you keep incorrectly assuming that am.s was using slicks and others who know better (duhawks, underground, etc.) do not correct any of you and just keep perpetrating the myth. Take a good look at the car you can see the damn treads on the tire....what slicks have treads? They are a 100% street legal radial tire not a slick.

Every time I look at that GTR it pisses me off that pepole say it is a true street car.

POS wouldn't make it 10 minutes in Sydney... Police would be all over it with defect stickers.

That car has been using the same engine since before tx2k15 and also has multiple night at the track. In fact just today it set a new gtr record of [email protected] in the 1/4 using the SAME motor since before tx2k15. The only thing not "street" spec in ome.ga at TI was the race fuel in the tank but everyone else was using import also so that's a push.

As far as the parachute it takes only a minute to remove. They use the chute because it along with the cage are required to run at most tracks to pass inspection. Those same tracks would require UR to add a chute/cage if they had a gallardo or huracan hitting those times also. The am.s car is 100% streetable and it only removed the rear speakers and steering wheel due to installation of the cage.

100% street able....lol yea. A full blown drag import car is not a street car. No ac, no rear speakers or seats, fuel cell, chute, Small rear brakes s to run 15" drag tires, no airbags, no rear carpet etc = not a street car

UGR goes out in full trim and besides the sound you couldn't tell a difference from a stock car

100% street able....lol yea. A full blown drag import car is not a street car. No ac, no rear speakers or seats, fuel cell, chute, Small rear brakes s to run 15" drag tires, no airbags, no rear carpet etc = not a street car

UGR goes out in full trim and besides the sound you couldn't tell a difference from a stock car

See this is how I know you don't know what your talking about....have you actually ever even looked inside ome.ga? I does indeed have rear seats,carpet,radio. You really think they would have lost if they kept the OEM steering wheel in place (not a good idea with a cage) or those 2 small rear speakers the car comes with from the factory? Ome.ga is NOT a "full blown" track car at all despite what you think. The huracan would not pass tech inspection at a sanctioned track without the safety equipment, THEY ARE REQUIRED. You think that sequential trans with dog engagement gears is good for the street? Do you realise that dog gears by design wear down/out due to the manner they engage and they also tend to be harsh when not shifted at WOT. Also Ome.ga is an A20 build with the main difference at this point being the billet block which they will start selling in a couple months. They are still using the same turbos from last year and are hardly pushing that new motor. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? UGR TOOK 6 X BUILDS TO TI AND LOST TO LAST YEARS AM.S BUILD :lol2: ......infact they couldn't even get 2nd place :icon_mrgreen:

One reason they only show up to runway rental events because they wouldn't be allowed to run the car in its current state. The other reason they don't show up at the 1/4 is because then they have to explain to all you nut swingers why a 5L v10 got smoked even worse by a v6 then they did at TI.

I love how many of you keep incorrectly assuming that am.s was using slicks and others who know better (duhawks, underground, etc.) do not correct any of you and just keep perpetrating the myth. Take a good look at the car you can see the damn treads on the tire....what slicks have treads? They are a 100% street legal radial tire not a slick.

Well by your words they have the same performance, and we both know it's not the case. The tires on ohmega have 0 ( ZERO ) sidewall reinforcement to allow wheel flex in order to increase grip. That's what makes the difference ... also R888 are in fact track day tires because of the heavy sidewall reinforcement over any other normal tire. ( luckily that goes hand in hand with high speeds )

Proclaiming King of the street a car that actually NEVER HAS and NEVER WILL run on the ACTUAL STREET is what kind of bugs me.

It's not King of the street , it's king of the airport asphalt runway with big profile tires , small brakes , no exhaust , parachute and drag wing .... to most of the people here.

See this is how I know you don't know what your talking about....have you actually ever even looked inside ome.ga? I does indeed have rear seats,carpet,radio. You really think they would have lost if they kept the OEM steering wheel in place (not a good idea with a cage) or those 2 small rear speakers the car comes with from the factory? Ome.ga is NOT a "full blown" track car at all despite what you think. The huracan would not pass tech inspection at a sanctioned track without the safety equipment, THEY ARE REQUIRED. You think that sequential trans with dog engagement gears is good for the street? Do you realise that dog gears by design wear down/out due to the manner they engage and they also tend to be harsh when not shifted at WOT. Also Ome.ga is an A20 build with the main difference at this point being the billet block which they will start selling in a couple months. They are still using the same turbos from last year and are hardly pushing that new motor. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? UGR TOOK 6 X BUILDS TO TI AND LOST TO LAST YEARS AM.S BUILD :lol2: ......infact they couldn't even get 2nd place :icon_mrgreen:

One reason they only show up to runway rental events because they wouldn't be allowed to run the car in its current state. The other reason they don't show up at the 1/4 is because then they have to explain to all you nut swingers why a 5L v10 got smoked even worse by a v6 then they did at TI.

Cool story Bro! That's so ricestastic!!! Now do youself a favor and go back to your fabulous ricer world and let me know when AMSssss win TI as many times as UGR did in the last 5 years.

It's not only that...

No UGR Lambo was max out in TI. 1500 feet with a very short distance to stop these beasts is not the right place to max out 700K cars but these ricers don't get it. Hopefully lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu show up to a real 1/2 mile event so we can see the Omegaaaaaa getting smoke by a UGR Lambo one more time.

You do know that most of the Drag Radials out there have the exact same compound and size specs as the slicks right? "Treads" are just carefully carved in to the compound to meet some DOT requirements to make it barely street legal. So yeah...those 15 inch drag wheels are pretty much a slick with a few tiny cuts in them.

You do know that most of the Drag Radials out there have the exact same compound and size specs as the slicks right? "Treads" are just carefully carved in to the compound to meet some DOT requirements to make it barely street legal. So yeah...those 15 inch drag wheels are pretty much a slick with a few tiny cuts in them.

Exactly. ET Streets are no where close to the same tire an an R888 or any other "street tire"

Regardless of the tire difference and everything else im just amazaed that the Huracan is just as fast as that GTR and up top even faster than a 7.48 at 193mph car. I mean those are some crazy numbers

Done? Really? You sure ?

We have seen you vomit GTR nonsense for what seems years now.

Don't go away mad Sam

:lol:

:jerry:

post-15031-1435841222.jpg

Who cares anymore... I don't care what lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu mu was using or anyone else. All I know is I want that Huracan lol.

AMSSSS does act like they had to race 6 x versions though which would be not correct. The only X version or UGR car they had to race period was Tag in a 2R r8 and the race was never a race because he miss shifted and then they raced the brand new put together Huracan which gave them a run for their money and I believe it went a smidgen faster in the trap (Huracan did).

Nobody is beating 6 X versions in a row, that would take a lot of luck to keep your car together and to try and go faster. But we will never know because everyone will come to the next TI with different setups.

AMSSS won.. who cares about the rest. Congrats to ASS on running a 7.48 in the qtr mile. Pretty amazing the brand new Huracan ran door to door with that car on its first outing. Impressive.

I hope AMSSSS gets faster because I know UGR will. With out AMSSSS there would be no racing.. It would be UGR kicking the shit out of everyone at TI year in and year out.

AND PS I still think UGR has won more TI titles and beat lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu head to head more ;) lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu has been to TI a few times in the past. Everyone acts like this is a new battle and it isn't.

All I know is I want that Huracan lol.

Get it! The Huracan is a lot more comfortable than the Audi R8!

Welcome back to the Lambo world lol

Regardless of the tire difference and everything else im just amazaed that the Huracan is just as fast as that GTR and up top even faster than a 7.48 at 193mph car. I mean those are some crazy numbers

The car had more power in it earlier on in their 1/4 mile run than at T.I. , the 100-150 was about 2 tenths faster at the track.

The car had more power in it earlier on in their 1/4 mile run than at T.I. , the 100-150 was about 2 tenths faster at the track.

That has more to do with track PREP which allows more power early since TI is an unprepared surface and they'll NEVER run a 7.4 at any runway event EVER...

The tires on ohmega have 0 ( ZERO ) sidewall reinforcement to allow wheel flex in order to increase grip. That's what makes the difference ... also R888 are in fact track day tires because of the heavy sidewall reinforcement over any other normal tire. ( luckily that goes hand in hand with high speeds )

Proclaiming King of the street a car that actually NEVER HAS and NEVER WILL run on the ACTUAL STREET is what kind of bugs me.

It's not King of the street , it's king of the airport asphalt runway with big profile tires , small brakes , no exhaust , parachute and drag wing .... to most of the people here.

The ET Street is a bias ply slick that has tread. The ET Street Radial has sidewall support like any other radial tire would. This is a 100% DOT approved street tire. Here is a picture of the two next to each other for a visual reference. http://speednik.com/files/2014/05/IMG_6815.jpg

I am curious what you mean by "never has and never will run on the actual street"? There are tons of video of the car driving all over the place. It was actually driven to and from the hotel at the TI event.

The small brakes on the rear are actually more grippy than the stock brakes. I had to go to a C pad to cut the friction down. The reason for the parachute is because I like to stop quickly. Quite a few cars (even lambos with factory brakes) did not stop prior to the active runway. This happened enough that they implemented a new rule on day 2 where you were disqualified if you went through the cones into the active runway. The speed and weight of these cars make the shutdown area pretty tight. With everyone turning up the power, at the next TI it will be interesting to see how everyone will be stopping.