650 Discouting Thread

coreyv

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know what happened to this thread earlier today ? Seems very strange it was deleted, lol.. Here is the google cache link, also put in paste bin so that it sticks for a while..

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...=clnk&gl=us

I'm curious on what deals people have been getting too. Even low-mileage 2015s seem to be a good $80k off. How much of a discount is being thrown after new 2015s?

I got $50k off a brand new 2013 coupe, and thought that was a good deal. When I sold it just 7 months later, I still took a $30k+ hit :)

I'm curious on what deals people have been getting too. Even low-mileage 2015s seem to be a good $80k off. How much of a discount is being thrown after new 2015s?

I got $50k off a brand new 2013 coupe, and thought that was a good deal. When I sold it just 7 months later, I still took a $30k+ hit :)

Yeah McLaren's product rollout has destroyed any chance their cars had to hold their value. About the only "safe" buy in a McLaren right now as far as not taking a hit on resale is probably an early MP4 at $150k or less, and I'm not even sure about that with the lower priced cars coming out.

One of the members just posted about getting 100k off for a car with 300 miles on it.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...t&p=1204077

With that kind of drop I have to imagine you can crack 75k at the dealer if you really push.