50 cent ain't got 50 cents

Assman

He is filing chapter 11 for the promotions company he had. I am sure he will be just fine.

This seems more likely. He helped fund some questionable companies that seemed doomed from the get go.

Hmmmm.... Didn't he just get sued for 20M?

$5m according to Fox News

He's lost at least one lawsuit lately(possibly 2, another with his former headphone company, not 100 % sure). Its legal strategy nothing more. He just needs to do w/e possible to avoid paying seven figure judgements. He's probably nowhere near being -actually- broke.

Was he ever really worth $500 million? I know it was said his Glaceau share was worth around that amount, but I also read that it was really about $100 million. Then again, very doable, as Mike Tyson for awhile was worth I think $600 million.

Rapers, love it! ;)

I am glad someone caught my ironic joke. It can be hard on forums without tone! That being said, if any group of people would catch it, it would be the lambo guys. :icon_mrgreen:

I am glad someone caught my ironic joke. It can be hard on forums without tone! That being said, if any group of people would catch it, it would be the lambo guys. :icon_mrgreen:

B65vfED.jpg

500M? I am in the wrong business.

500M? I am in the wrong business.

He made BANK when Vitamin Water was sold thanks to his share of the company and his flavor Formula 50.

How did he possibly fcuk up to the tune of $500m?

ask Tyson, MJ(wait he's dead) and Floyd in a couple years(50% j/k)

i'm not sure he is broke, he just caught a $5M judgment, the BK could be posturing to beat that down. 50 has made some pretty sharp moves in the past, i'm kinda suprised about this-which is why i'm not sure its 100% true. I could be wrong.

He lives in a house in Ct he bought from Tyson in 02? i think maybe 04, i know the electronics guy who did the whole house, he did tysons house in Vegas and a couople of my houses there over the years. 50 bought that house right and has stayed there, appearing not to live beyond his means. point being i have a little insight on him, not much just a little, big house-small nut. seems responsible to me. is what i'm saying.

he might be fcuking off $$$$ everywhere else, but he dont seem that way to me, JayZ is smart with his $$, i think 50 is too, thats always been my opinion, I dont count other peoples $$$, but i watch and see what makes them stay in the game or get knocked out. there are lessons there.

IMO the jury is out on a real BK, might be a 11 not a 7-i didnt read up on it. and again i could be dead balls wrong.

time will tell