2012 Aventador vs 2014 ?

Zoops

Wow thread went crazy....Jorge, I fall in the tshirt and slippers category.hahaha...Unless we at the gym or Im in my tac gear. ;-)

Let me know how you like the Aventador, I know you dont like confined spaces like me. So curious how you feel in it bro...Aloha from Vegas Brotha!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome liquid!

Really looking forward to your impressions of your cars. What part of Europe did you move to? I grew up in Sweden , but moved to California for the weather. Now I'm thinking about moving back to Europe for the autobahn!

I have a house in Spain and recently acquired a condo in Germany as you need an address and local bank account to purchase new vehicles from the dealerships. My family is also in France and Italy so I tend to wonder alot lol. Europe is awesome but so is California!

We have had our share of poseurs and bullshit artists on LP , i am very tired of it. Sometimes, i have to do what i have to do, it might come across wrong in print and not make me popular, so be it. Jealousy, envy, hater, really ? I will not dignify those comments with an answer.

You might come across me at the Lambo dealership, they are restoring the XJ220 . If we do cross paths, you will see that i am not unfriendly at all lol.

In the meanwhile, i wish you the very best and continued success.

This is an extremely confusing post - at what point does is it stop.

Suggest you make an owners forum - no one needs to know anything past that.

Liquid Assets doesn't owe you me or anyone else anything.

If you are tired of it ... that's not anyone else's problem but for you!

Let me add - we are all entitled to our privacy as we all use fictional screen names.

When the names become real and only then will there be transparency. I personally do not want my name posted here and for that reason myself and many others continue to share if that's removed believe that act will trigger owners to move from this forum.

It's not hard to figure out if someones honest or not - low degrees of separation.

Wow thread went crazy....Jorge, I fall in the tshirt and slippers category.hahaha...Unless we at the gym or Im in my tac gear. ;-)

Let me know how you like the Aventador, I know you dont like confined spaces like me. So curious how you feel in it bro...Aloha from Vegas Brotha!

Lmao!

Hey brother, been too long! So far its just the few things I never loved about it from before like the blind spots and the clunky transmission but once you get use to it the car is really fun to drive! It will be awesome when its boosted!

Coming back to Vegas soon brother so we will have to meet up

This is an extremely confusing post - at what point does is it stop.

Suggest you make an owners forum - no one needs to know anything past that.

Liquid Assets doesn't owe you me or anyone else anything.

If you are tired of it ... that's not anyone else's problem but for you!

I appreciate you standing up for me buddy but LPDaddy send me a pm that was very very nice of him and we were able to get everyone squared up. It seems that he was just doing his job. I am completely naive to the fact that the moderators have to actually check out peeps stories, now I know that.

It seems that there has been many members expressing their concern to the truth of my cars I have said I have coming in. I had no idea that my signature and stating what cars I have put deposits on would create such a mess behind closed doors and have people talking and wondering if I am a bullshiter or not. Now I know and will keep my signature empty and just post pics whenever I get the car I say I am getting.

I appreciate you standing up for me buddy but LPDaddy send me a pm that was very very nice of him and we were able to get everyone squared up. It seems that he was just doing his job. I am completely naive to the fact that the moderators have to actually check out peeps stories, now I know that.

It seems that there has been many members expressing their concern to the truth of my cars I have said I have coming in. I had no idea that my signature and stating what cars I have put deposits on would create such a mess behind closed doors and have people talking and wondering if I am a bullshiter or not. Now I know and will keep my signature empty and just post pics whenever I get the car I say I am getting.

That's the exact reason I deleted my signature.

There are many car clubs that stopped the use of iphones - trust me there are CEO's CFO's at public and or private companies that can not will not post due to the actions you dealt with and unlike you they will only read posts vs share experiences.

It's a slippery slope - pm or no pm we don't come here to be scrutinized. If there was doubt the pm should have arrived prior vs latter.

Regardless thanks for your posts - all good reads!

Liquid, there have been poseurs quite busted before. Glad to hear you're legit. Look forward to seeing your stuff.

Check this classic thread to understand when one gets caught. This guy broke my heart. I thought he was legit. Was here for a few years, met members in person. Was a fake.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=56498

Let me add - we are all entitled to our privacy as we all use fictional screen names.

When the names become real and only then will there be transparency. I personally do not want my name posted here and for that reason myself and many others continue to share if that's removed believe that act will trigger owners to move from this forum.

It's not hard to figure out if someones honest or not - low degrees of separation.

The moment you post on any forum, your privacy is gone and if you think using a fictional screen name gives you protection, you are mistaken . It is also not easy to figure out if someone is a fraud, sometimes it takes a while.

The forum is for all to be enjoyed equally and we love our members to be real people, as much as possible given the nature of the internet.

I see you joined recently, hence, you have not been exposed to some of the past bullshit of the forum and you say that is my problem. It isn't actually my problem, it is all our problem. I don't need to put myself out and sift through countless posts to make sure a member you, as a new arrival specially, have started to socialize with and exchange whatever info you may wish or feel comfortable with, is completely full of shit and is a fake.

Would that not bother you ? Just look at the link from the previous post Assman made.

We have a very tight knit group, everyone looks out for the other and we the moderators try and lookout for everyone. Overall, i would say we have done a pretty job keeping the riff raff away .

The matter is now closed.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

The moment you post on any forum, your privacy is gone and if you think using a fictional screen name gives you protection, you are mistaken . It is also not easy to figure out if someone is a fraud, sometimes it takes a while.

The forum is for all to be enjoyed equally and we love our members to be real people, as much as possible given the nature of the internet.

I see you joined recently, hence, you have not been exposed to some of the past bullshit of the forum and you say that is my problem. It isn't actually my problem, it is all our problem. I don't need to put myself out and sift through countless posts to make sure a member you, as a new arrival specially, have started to socialize with and exchange whatever info you may wish or feel comfortable with, is completely full of shit and is a fake.

Would that not bother you ? Just look at the link from the previous post Assman made.

We have a very tight knit group, everyone looks out for the other and we the moderators try and lookout for everyone. Overall, i would say we have done a pretty job keeping the riff raff away .

The matter is now closed.

Welcome to the board and enjoy your stay.

Appreciate you taking care of the bs.

I saw the ass man link - didn't seem like a big deal if that's worth vetting owners have at it but guys like me will leave.

It's simple math - 1000 SV owners how many post here 10 maybe 20?

There is a reason - so I simply suggest a pm prior vs latter.

Regardless I do like the place but it's a fresh set of eyes that you can to or not to learn from it's your forum.

True this place is new but all exotic car forums with active mods are the same and those that members self mod take care of issues perhaps slower but with less friction.

Best - Doug

Apologies for further deteriorating this thread - feel free to delete my posts.

No apologies needed, you are a class act. LP can be a rough place at times, part of our charm or not ? :icon_mrgreen:

Apologies for further deteriorating this thread - feel free to delete my posts.

Why would you leave? You are being treated with respect, you know everyone is legit, LP' membership has a vast amount of knowledge and information when it comes to all things Lamborghini and the largest number of actual genuine not fictitious Lamborghini owners of any forum on the net.

Nobody ever asks your name, or personal details, nobody asks you what you do for a living, you are as anonymous as your what or as you can be, the only thing you are required is to provide photos of your car if you want to claim an owner's title, you don't even need to show your registration plates in the photos because trust me, there are members on this board that could recognize a Lambo only by looking at one of your wheel nuts :icon_mrgreen:

I watched your SV thread, congrats on the car BTW, you are a newbie, treated with a lot of respect, you were able to gather and exchange a lot of information regarding your purchase, nobody questioned you or your legitimacy, if what you've experienced so far is concerning to you or taints your experience, you are obviously free to leave, ultimately it is your prerogative, I hope you stay because I know you'd enjoy it I also know you'd benefit from it, welcome to LP :icon_thumleft:

I was wondering if we were going to get a "is Liquid Assets full of BS thread". That being said he did post pics of his other rides and one of the other long time members claimed to have made a killing off of investing with him/based on his advice. I choose to believe the cars and the stories are real until proven wrong because I am on here for entertainment and camaraderie. If someone is shady they will eventually be found out and deposited in the correct place.

To get back on topic can we please discuss this:

You had an STS and felt let down? I get not having the raw power of the Aventador nor the scissor doors but the STS arguably sounds better and is more usable. Plus they look KILLER with that big old wing on the back.

That being said good luck with the hunt for an Aventador!

Let down big time yes. Granted I am more picky than your average lambo owner for sure.

I ended up buying a very nice 2012 Aventador with roughly 6000 miles, right color, options and full exterior carbon package.

I def. don't agree that the STS sounds better than the Aventador, I'm shocked to hear this actually. I also don't think the STS is more usable, it's effin annoying to sit in at 6ft and my back was toast after 2 hours of driving. I did a 900 miles drive from dealer to home in the Aventador no probs at all.

As disappointed as I was with the STS just as over the moon am I with the Aventador, amazing car.

My new A:

IMG_2811.PNG

FullSizeRendergg.jpg

IMG_2813.JPG

Congrats on the purchase! Those scissor doors alone is worth the purchase from a STS!

Now...will you suck it up and spend $4000 on an aftermarket carbon fiber steering wheel? ;)

Congrats on the purchase! Those scissor doors alone is worth the purchase from a STS!

Now...will you suck it up and spend $4000 on an aftermarket carbon fiber steering wheel? ;)

Most likely not. I can't get my head around it being almost twice as much as the G version when there is little to no additional labour or cost associated with production. I don't mind spending big money on my cars as long as I am getting the value I'm paying for. In the case of the G vs A carbon steering wheel it's clearly a case of vendor thinking that Aventador owners have more money and can be charged more for a similar product. I would feel like a sucker.

Wow.....

Just got off the phone with my friend John who sold me the Aventador. I guess I thought this was all resolved last night with the PMs with LPDaddy and posts through this thread but I guess not...

John wanted to know why the hell is a guy named Chris calling and asking a bunch of questions with the car regarding was it sold and to whom at 3pm today... Lmao

Honestly too far. I even posted pics of the car and included an unblurred license plate. I understand you guys want to make sure you don't have someone lying but this someone has well over a million dollars in cars he has posted here including a 330k turbo kit that 99/100 here couldn't drop on a 08 Gallardo. Can't help but to feel violated as nosey and intrusive people do bother me quite a bit.

I won't be posting here anymore as this has obviously taken ALL of the fun out of a car forum when I even dicclosed way more info than I wanted to just so I don't seem like a liar... Now I'm under a magnifying glass and having my purchases checked, lol.

For the record I have 2 Aventador SV Roadsters coming on German plates and working on getting a third on an Italian plate. And 2 675LT spiders coming. Because I stand to make a lot by selling them and I can keep the mileage low when I drive more than one.

I will have a friend post a picture next summer just to verify that I indeed was not a fcuking liar.

All the best.

Wow.....

Just got off the phone with my friend John who sold me the Aventador. I guess I thought this was all resolved last night with the PMs with LPDaddy and posts through this thread but I guess not...

John wanted to know why the hell is a guy named Chris calling and asking a bunch of questions with the car regarding was it sold and to whom at 3pm today... Lmao

Honestly too far. I even posted pics of the car and included an unblurred license plate. I understand you guys want to make sure you don't have someone lying but this someone has well over a million dollars in cars he has posted here including a 330k turbo kit that 99/100 here couldn't drop on a 08 Gallardo. Can't help but to feel violated as nosey and intrusive people do bother me quite a bit.

I won't be posting here anymore as this has obviously taken ALL of the fun out of a car forum when I even dicclosed way more info than I wanted to just so I don't seem like a liar... Now I'm under a magnifying glass and having my purchases checked, lol.

For the record I have 2 Aventador SV Roadsters coming on German plates and working on getting a third on an Italian plate. And 2 675LT spiders coming. Because I stand to make a lot by selling them and I can keep the mileage low when I drive more than one.

I will have a friend post a picture next summer just to verify that I indeed was not a fcuking liar.

All the best.

That's too bad. Shame on this forum imo... Too far out of line

That's pathetic someone has to go out of their way by calling just to check if Jorje purchased the car. I know Jorje personally and I can confirm he is as legit as they come. Who takes time out of their day to do investigation like that? Someone who has a lot of time on their hands... Should worry about their own lives instead.

First off very nice car, op. I'm also sorry they derailed your thread this far. do you have any mods planed for that beast? As for liquid, seeing his tt gallardo took my heart from Ferrari. He also gave great stock tips, gave away vacations, and was very nice for the time we meet at Texas 2kXX. Sucks to see him be outed. I own nothing compared to half of your daily drivers ,but the joy of seeing many of you enjoy them makes me to reach for better things. Liquid if your ever set up a new Instagram, please pm me your username.

glad to see forum members back up Jorge! This time they have gone way too far. I don't blame Jorge for dipping on this forum.

I said it once and ill say it again, when someone spends over 300K on MODS alone and VERY VERY credible guys on this forum can vouch for him... Kevin (owner of UG ), Mullet , Stacy, dustin, fade, etc.. all the guys above and prob another 50+ members and you have people doing investigation on a guy who bought a freaking lambo for 20-40K under book value and you flat out call him a liar.. maybe we should ban the people behind this BS.

Ill be cutting my posts here as well. I will only enter Ti threads to talk to peeps i know...

all the moderators had to do was do their due diligence before opening their trap..

1. How long has member been on here ? 3 years plus -CHECK

2. Have any members personally meet this Guy ?- over 50+ members - CHECK

3. Guy spends 330K at UG on Mods alone, has the means to spend more on mods than Aventador is worth LOL - CHECK

4. Has Never Lied to anyone on here and has attended many gathering - CHECK

5. did the guy buy something with in the realm of possibility as far as market value -CHECK

I think who ever this Chris is, he needs to apologize... pretty lame what he did.

I have met a lot of posers, Jorge to his fault is extra truthful. Never once has he BS'd anyone . If ANYTHING he always down plays everything..

KIm ,

COngrats on a Bad ass ride ! I thought you got kidnapped lol. Have not heard from you since the Mayweather fight.

Who the hell is Chris? I know a lot of first names of members here having been here for years, and I cant think of any Chris that sticks out in my mind......