2012 Aventador vs 2014 ?

Zoops

It does feel there is less knowledge and less willingness by people, me included, to share personal things, just doesn't feel like a community or as private feeling now is why, which was what made it great, more random individuals and lack of Lp ethos and Internet in general being misused against anything that's not the norm.

Maybe we could create a private sub section with access and visibility only for verified & vouched for members, bit like he owners titles.

All the characters seem to have left

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does feel there is less knowledge and less willingness by people, me included, to share personal things, just doesn't feel like a community or as private feeling now is why, which was what made it great, more random individuals and lack of Lp ethos and Internet in general being misused against anything that's not the norm.

Maybe we could create a private sub section with access and visibility only for verified & vouched for members, bit like he owners titles.

All the characters seem to have left

The drama that has been occurring has been between owners and mods/owners. Newbies and non-owners seem to be the ones ones that have caused less friction over the past few years. The Lambo community is very small as it is and I think with such strong personalities there will always be conflict. I understand the policing as we have had to do the same on our App, but when someone is a verified, known member and is supposedly a great guy to boot it just makes the situation that much more unfortunate.

• 2 weeks later...
Just paid 280k for a 2012 with 5,000 miles.

Been looking in the rear view ever since... lol

Just came across this post http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...t=0&start=0 maybe this is the 280k aventador that got all this started.. it would explain things...

• 2 weeks later...

Read through this entire thread because I was (am) seriously interested in the 2012 vs 2014 topic. Needless to say what a f@&$ed up thread.

Just came across this post http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...t=0&start=0 maybe this is the 280k aventador that got all this started.. it would explain things...

I'm late to the party, but I would like to clarify something regarding the pricing of the car that - I think - explains a lot.

LA stated he paid $280k US, in Canada. The CA$ has taken a massive drop against the US$ over the last year. At the time of this thread starting, $280k US = roughly $355 CA... An 8k mile / 12k km out-of-warranty, modified Aventador in Canada has a full, retail ASKING price of ~$399... The numbers are entirely reasonable when looking at it in CA$.

FWIW, I can confirm the story behind the Aventador being repo'd, shopped, wholesaled, etc.

I imagine the story would have made a lot more sense, and been subject to a lot less scrutiny, if LA originally stated something like "I just bought a '12 8k mile Aventador for $350 CANADIAN... BTW, thanks to the current exchange rates, that's only $280k US... Yeah me!"

• 4 weeks later...
With the CDN dollar so crap at that moment, the price is not that outlandish, check out this one for $395,000 CDN / $298,000 USD

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-of...gationFlag=true

Adam

Are CA cars easy to bring to the U.S. and register/drive?

In SoCal so I'd like to know more about this.