2016 Viper ACR - GOOD GOD....

TwinV10

Incredible! For the money, I still think I'd do a used SRT and add in some of the ACR features but they killed it with this.

Incredible! For the money, I still think I'd do a used SRT and add in some of the ACR features but they killed it with this.

I'm hoping for wild depreciation on T/A's in the near future. :eusa_dance: Not likely, but a few should be up for sale.

I know of 3 local CA guys who have them in various stages of production now, I'll have to get a ride in one ASAP.

What a great car. No one is wrong with red color.

That car is a damn monster. :icon_super: And that blue one :monkeyleft:

I agree, the blue one looks ridiculous, I've never been in a Viper, I think I only saw 1 or 2 IRL in my entire life, I always wanted to drive one.

I agree, the blue one looks ridiculous, I've never been in a Viper, I think I only saw 1 or 2 IRL in my entire life, I always wanted to drive one.

The early cars I love, delightfully brutal and nasty, but not the wicked beast everyone made them out to be. The new cars look absolutely amazing, I bet you would love it.

:icon_mrgreen:

19561992418_1fa52a16d8_b_zpsgkxldiv6.jpg