Does anyone here like unique motorcycles?

BLK85

That is just silly

If by silly, you mean silly awesome, then YES! :eusa_dance:

Though the price is pretty crazy.

If by silly, you mean silly awesome, then YES! :eusa_dance:

Though the price is pretty crazy.

:iamwithstupid: The price might be in line. What was the last Y2K you saw for sale listed at? I dont remember either. Of course I still cant afford it, so who cares. I'll stick to my Buell for now.

How is that bike? Has anyone dynoed one yet? I've seen 2 listed on ebay lately. That's the street legal model right?

Judging from the side mirrors, it would be the street H2.

I haven't seen any on the street yet... but the bike is INSANE in the youtube clips.

:iamwithstupid: The price might be in line. What was the last Y2K you saw for sale listed at? I dont remember either. Of course I still cant afford it, so who cares. I'll stick to my Buell for now.

Admittedly I am not in any way shape or form, knowledgeable about the turbine engine market. So I can only imagine there's probably a decent bit of R&D that goes into making a motorcycle with a turbine engine ummm ... "safe" ish.... somehow. So I imagine you're right lol.

That Y2K superbike is a beast...0-200 in 15 seconds. My favorite bikes (in no particular order) are:

BMW S1000RR

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R

Kawasaki H2R

Ducati Desmosedici RR

Yamaha VMAX

Suzuki GSX-R 1300 Hayabusa

MV Agusta F4

I thought I heard a story about Jay Leno being in a traffic jam on his Y2K and the turbine exhaust melted the bumper on the car behind his, not sure it true though?

Admittedly I am not in any way shape or form, knowledgeable about the turbine engine market. So I can only imagine there's probably a decent bit of R&D that goes into making a motorcycle with a turbine engine ummm ... "safe" ish.... somehow. So I imagine you're right lol.

Bike was 185k new.

Only 17 of them.

still holds the wold record for fastest bike

I think the price makes sense.