Nero Aldebaran SV

w8yne

Looks so sinister, I love that. :headbang:

(Looks nearly identical to the damaged SV in this post from the recent thread.)

Looks absolutely fantastic.

That is the exact spec had in the first round - ended up going in a different direction.

Might as well be the first and get it over with - seats and thoughts?

Enjoy!

Looks absolutely fantastic.

That is the exact spec had in the first round - ended up going in a different direction.

Might as well be the first and get it over with - seats and thoughts?

Enjoy!

This car has the comfort seats, the only way to go in my opinion.

Would look something like this:

post-106629-1439066551_thumb.jpg

Lambo cars!!! I cannot thank you enough for the renderings and the hard work you did for our SV!

You will see the "design" on 9-22-15

it is different than what I wanted! I wanted a certain Chrome look throughout and well... when we were texting and video texting I thought I knew what I wanted ...

we got a design that is totally different (still my signature chrome) and Concubine cried said it it was most beautiful design she ever saw. She contacted designer on her own... wait till you see who it is.

the design is ready to go! I am planning to reveal it 9-22-15 I cant wait

thanks for all you do! Love from us

Let me save you some money, go comfort seats. You can thank me later.

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I'm so confused at the moment. Had my heart set on the sports, but it would behoove me to do some real world testing before finalizing my specs :eusa_think:

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I'm so confused at the moment. Had my heart set on the sports, but it would behoove me to do some real world testing before finalizing my specs :eusa_think:

Good idea.

I sat in a coupe with sport seats - there wasn't a whole lot of headroom.

The sport seat offered a good line of site - guessing the comfort seat sits higher and would be really tight with a helmet.

Good idea.

I sat in a coupe with sport seats - there wasn't a whole lot of headroom.

The sport seat offered a good line of site - guessing the comfort seat sits higher and would be really tight with a helmet.

I changed the spec from sport seats to comfort seats in my SV R coming next year. I have comfort seats in my Roadster and feel great sitting in them with low or high speeds. The SV coupes at the event in Barcelona had sport seats and they might be ok for the track but not for daily driving. Also comfort seats are heated and it is nice in low temp as I try to drive the Roadster as often as I can without the roof. Even tried that on a sunny day in winter and was a lot of fun :)

I really like my sport seats. I went back to back with Comfort seats at the dealer the other day and for me they work. Starting a 1000 mile journey to Monterey tomorrow. That will be the real test.

Thought I would share some pics with ya'll, what do you think of the black?

Thats really wicked! :icon_thumleft:

I really like my sport seats. I went back to back with Comfort seats at the dealer the other day and for me they work. Starting a 1000 mile journey to Monterey tomorrow. That will be the real test.

May the lord be with you, and a Chiropractor riding shotgun!

May the lord be with you, and a Chiropractor riding shotgun!

Great quote.

6 hours in the car yesterday. I still am happy. They are more rigid and there is less room to allow your legs different positions than the comfort seat. I prefer the drving position and I feel I am lower in the car.. I like my seat up and not reclined so position is perfect. These seats WILL NOT work for everybody. Most will probably want the comforts. Do not mistake my endorsement as a blanket endorsement for all.

I changed the spec from sport seats to comfort seats in my SV R coming next year. I have comfort seats in my Roadster and feel great sitting in them with low or high speeds. The SV coupes at the event in Barcelona had sport seats and they might be ok for the track but not for daily driving. Also comfort seats are heated and it is nice in low temp as I try to drive the Roadster as often as I can without the roof. Even tried that on a sunny day in winter and was a lot of fun :)

Pardon my ignorance but theres going to be a SV-R coming out?