• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that red inside the CFRP? LOVE IT!

I think this is the same car as the one at the 2015 Geneva Show:

2015_ad_personam_aventador_9.jpg

So the red hue is lighting I guess.

I also think it's only the lighting on the wing that makes the CFRP looks reddish.

Also agreed that not feeling the CFRP at all. Still reminds me of gloss black particle board with a sheen.

Are there any pictures of the engine bonnet lifted up? Just wondering what type of exposure the engine will have. As we all know, the G Spyder sucks when it comes to showing off the engine. Would also like to see what it looks like with glass.

H Spyder Top View

Don't know if you managed to find such photos yet, but I located these two (not my photos!)

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-58-85

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-57-85

To be honest ... I don't think a glass engine cover would be a good idea, this doesn't look too good to show all the time.

Don't know if you managed to find such photos yet, but I located these two (not my photos!)

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-58-850x567.jpg

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-57-850x567.jpg

To be honest ... I don't think a glass engine cover would be a good idea, this doesn't look too good to show all the time.

Looks like a Porsche Engine. ;) I know there's a V10 in there, but you can't see any of the good stuff.

Looks like a Porsche Engine. ;) I know there's a V10 in there, but you can't see any of the good stuff.

Yeah that looks lame.

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-58-85

Lamborghini-Huracan-LP610-4-Spyder-57-85

Have seen a few since my post but yours are by far the best views.

I agree, no glass cover for that. I was hoping the actual engine would be exposed which would have made good for a glass cover.

Thanks for posting!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree it must be Blu Cepheus ... take a look at this video that features the press car ... it is a very light shade of blue, so certainly not Blu LeMans or Blu Nova: