Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

I think if the reg A came w the sv wheels (dianthus(sp?)) it would be a different story. I like the diones better but since the sv came with the dianthus(sp?) they look better on the sv. If we saw the diones only on the sv, they would look better. Does that make any sense? Lol

Makes sense. It's the primacy effect (how your reaction and opinion was formed from the first initial interaction) and there's no "right" or "wrong" answer here.

Haha sounds like a deal :icon_thumleft:

:icon_super:

I like Doine's more especially that for the SV they come matt black

:iamwithstupid: :eusa_dance:

After owning an SV with dianthus wheels, I'd take Diones any day over them.

In person they look entirely too busy. Diones are one of the best looking factory wheel

Designs of all time.

My army grows :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:icon_thumleft:

I don't think this was the first in Canada as a black one was delivered in Toronto a few months ago. Also a gold one has been seen for a bit....

It's nice to see so many SV's in Canada :)

I don't think this was the first in Canada as a black one was delivered in Toronto a few months ago. Also a gold one has been seen for a bit....

It's nice to see so many SV's in Canada :)

You're correct, my friend also got his roadster a few weeks so definitely not the first.

Here's something different for this thread...SV unwrapping video posted today, this guy also posted another SV unwrapping video a couple months ago.

This was just delivered to our shop today for a clear bra, tune, exhaust and dyno. I'm not generally a fan of matte black, but it looks sinister on this car.

The client spec'd it with the carbon bucket seats, which I could see getting uncomfortable pretty fast (especially on track), but they look INCREDIBLE.

dv3ie.jpg

2cfbfj5.jpg

2vbmsk1.jpg

Finally collected my car yesterday. At first I thought that the ride was harsh but after a few minutes I just thought this is what the Aventador was supposed to be from the beginning - ride is firm but with just enough comfort not to swear on every hole (comfort seats - harder than in the regular Aventador though). I now think that regular Aventador is too soft and that was also my impression on the track in Barcelona last year when I could compare SV Coupe to regular Roadster. The sound is amazing - valves open sooner than in the regular Aventador - around 2400 rpm. I will get Sound Performance Tuning in a few weeks to fill this quiet area from 0 - 2400rpm, although there is a nice roar when the accelerator is pushed firmly. Amazing car!

IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

IMG_1935.JPG

Finally collected my car yesterday. At first I thought that the ride was harsh but after a few minutes I just thought this is what the Aventador was supposed to be from the beginning - ride is firm but with just enough comfort not to swear on every hole (comfort seats - harder than in the regular Aventador though). I now think that regular Aventador is too soft and that was also my impression on the track in Barcelona last year when I could compare SV Coupe to regular Roadster. The sound is amazing - valves open sooner than in the regular Aventador - around 2400 rpm. I will get Sound Performance Tuning in a few weeks to fill this quiet area from 0 - 2400rpm, although there is a nice roar when the accelerator is pushed firmly. Amazing car!

Awesome spec!!!! Enjoy it well! (And a huge :icon_thumleft: on the Dione's :eusa_dance: )

A couple others...

post-8919-1461436463_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1461436498_thumb.jpg

Awesome spec!!!! Enjoy it well! (And a huge :icon_thumleft: on the Dione's :eusa_dance: )

A couple others...

Thanks.

Black looks good, my first specification (of course with Dione wheels). I'm happy with the VI though, makes me smile every time I look at the car.

Hmmm. Definitely would want an SV-R

Favorite 3 colors would be: Blu Nettuns, Grigio Telesto, Balloon White

I didn't think I was going to care for the balloon white on the SV, but it looks great.

Definitely glass engine lid and centerlocks. Can always get a custom set of centerlock wheels made. For those Dione lovers, imagine a Dione style wheel with centerlock

From a local dealer today :icon_super: Up close it's actually a really deep matte brown

post-8919-1461545482_thumb.jpg