Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

love the way it came out!

IMO, those are the "right" wheels for the SV. Simple, straight forward with strong lines. Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thx guys, appreciate it! the offset and concavity are dead on! ill get some more pics next week!

its amazing how this changes the entire look of the car. i loved it before but now its 10x more aggressive looking!

tires are stock pirelli's fyi

love the way it came out!

Very nice.

Those with an SV should seriously consider these.

Lambo should be shot with the wheels they designed for this car.

Wow that purple looks incredible! I would color match the calipers as well, that color looks great.

Here is Barneee!!!!! Super rare color Viola Parisfae this car is far from complete! Wait until you see the final product!!

Here's more of Barneee! New rims are coming and an lnb exhaust plus more ������

Looks fantastic, huge congrats! I called it a while back that a Viola SV would look stunning.

I wonder if there's someone brave enough to do Viola exterior with Giallo brake calipers and interior highlights.

So does anymore know the difference between Viola Parisfae and Viola Mel? I think V Mel is matte, right?

That looks incredible :headbang:

I must say judging by the photos in this thread the SV was specced in some amazing colors, I love seeing owners having fun with it and not take the conservative approach.

Very cool.

Any hints on wheel brand or design?

thx again guys! Cor forged wheels, i designed them but they will name them and retail the new series..

ps svr coming in a few weeks so ill swap them again :)

Just want to note the viola sv is not mine. It belongs to @lambo_greg for those of you on instagarm, I am just a friend. His old avenatador was verde scandal, if you have been to car week you have probably seen him shooting flames!

:headbang:

Can we see them on the car?

No, they are not installed yet and I believe they haven't been put on any other sv's yet

Just want to note the viola sv is not mine. It belongs to @lambo_greg for those of you on instagarm, I am just a friend. His old avenatador was verde scandal, if you have been to car week you have probably seen him shooting flames!

Has he joined LP yet?

I think so, I think the username is kiethRichards

Did he have a verde scandal aventador at one point? I swear I remember seeing that name post before I thought.